[Discussion] the Idead that destructed my believing in God

I said suffering is pointless not the kids
Suffering is among their Life Experiences
So you're indirectly saying some of their Life Experiences are "Pointless"
Who are we to decide what's Part of Someone's Life is "Pointless" & what part is "Meaningful"?

Either Everything have "Meaning" or Everything is "Pointless"
There is No Middle Ground

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Suffering is among their Life Experiences
So you're indirectly saying some of their Life Experiences are "Pointless"
Who are we to decide what's Part of Someone's Life is "Pointless" & what part is "Meaningful"?

Either Everything have "Meaning" or Everything is "Pointless"
There is No Middle Ground
I said that kids suffer pointlessly because no kid deserves to be punished when it did nothing wrong

If you think that a kid with no sin deserves that, the congrats

It's very simple
God Exists ---> He Creates ---> His Creations Submit to Him (They Live happily under his Rule)
Hypothetically, let's say your thought is 'true':

This would be extreme cruelty. They all don't live happily under his rule do they. This 'god' of yours just sounds like a psychopath with extreme power. Someone who wants to feed their own ego.

Why should a 'god' need their ego stroked?

I believe in samagotia gods. Its our traditional revived religion called romuva... we have our own epic mythology... Im currently drawing a web comic based on our pagan myths... its about lost napaleon retraeting soldier from russia... he expiriences oir gods and mythos
Good luck with your comic! Donโ€™t forget to include a perverted cook
:madmonk:

Omnipresent = Present Everywhere
If people believe God is Present in Toilets & Animals & Dirt & Alcohol ... etc
There are clearly believing wrong

God's Power is limited by none & nothing
But God isn't Universe/Space (Whatever you wanna call it)
He is Beyond it
Again :seriously:

If god is limited by none & nothing, he should be all and nothing, present everywhere and nowhere.
Post automatically merged:

Hypothetically, let's say your thought is 'true':

This would be extreme cruelty. They all don't live happily under his rule do they. This 'god' of yours just sounds like a psychopath with extreme power. Someone who wants to feed their own ego.

And no, you can't compare this to humanity. Humanity are not gods. They aren't omni.

God created man to his image

So either god looks like us or behaves like us
I think thatโ€™s symbolic like heaven and hell. The holy books often describe things with a deeper and hidden meaning, thatโ€™s the language of secrets. Weโ€™re a image of his creation and thoughts, we have a whole cosmos inside us.

Alright, so if i Punch You, who Hurt you? Me or God?
If we go to a Judge, you will tell him "You're a Psychopath"?

God doesn't Need us at all
We are given Life & Nature to become Greatest Creation, we were granted Free Will
90% of Atheists, if someone Saves their Lives, they won't ever Forget them
But God who gave them Life itself in first place, they forget him !!

Part of being Human is accepting existence of other Humans
Your problem isn't God, your problem is living among other Humans

Cuz if you were Alone in a Planet, no Human will Kill you, Steal from you, Hurt you, Lie to you, Betray you .... etc
All these Bad Things exist because we Live together, & that's why we must Endure for each other

So that the Good Guys get Rewarded at the End, while the Bad Ones get Punished for what they did to others

Alright, so if i Punch You, who Hurt you? Me or God?
If we go to a Judge, you will tell him "You're a Psychopath"?

God doesn't Need us at all
We are given Life & Nature to become Greatest Creation, we were granted Free Will
90% of Atheists, if someone Saves their Lives, they won't ever Forget them
But God who gave them Life itself in first place, they forget him !!

Part of being Human is accepting existence of other Humans
Your problem isn't God, your problem is living among other Humans

Cuz if you were Alone in a Planet, no Human will Kill you, Steal from you, Hurt you, Lie to you, Betray you .... etc
All these Bad Things exist because we Live together, & that's why we must Endure for each other

So that the Good Guys get Rewarded at the End, while the Bad Ones get Punished for what they did to others
No, the problem is existence itself. Only with existence do the problems exists. Only when a person is born are they subjected to such problems.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
No, weโ€™re bad because we forgot his teachings and donโ€™t carry true love within our hearts. Weโ€™re are unity within variety but we behave egoistic. We donโ€™t have respect for other beings and destroy the world. All the bad comes from us
Oh please how many people did God Kill? In whos name were Jihads and Crusades?