Disney General Thread

Which type of Disney property do you prefer?

• Total voters
The MCU doesn't make people dream anymore, the MCU movies aren't attracting people the same as before and the quality of the story is clearly not up to the task, and what to say of the series after the disastrous She-Hulk show and Miss Marvel series that I didn't even bother watch.

It's clear that things aren't the same anymore and that things have become broken with the figureheads and main pillars of the MCU, Iron Man, Captain America, and its great and so charismatic villain Thanos, being gone.

Only Black Panther played by Chadwick Boseman could have possibly taken the mantle let by Robert Downey Jr and Chris Evans with his charisma and skills as an actor, but his tragic death deprived the MCU of another one of its pillars.

It's unbelievable how they still overmilking the fairy tales that exist since forever even after they were already milked dry.
They should do the same as with Cruella. They got that live-action right. It was so successful with critic and public that two sequels are in the works.
Instead of tell the same story countless times,they should give new spin and life to the classic works.
My favorite thing in Cruella was the beautiful change of Jasper & Horace from inconpetent villains to effective and loveable crooks.
According Screenrant,these are the classic villains who can also be redeemed in future movies,and those who are too evil:
Can be redeemed: Captain Hook,Lady Tremaine,Queen of Hearts,Hades,Ursula.
Too evil: The man from Bambi,Gaston,Evil Queen,Scar,Frollo.
Another thing they should do when are not being lazy is follow the example of Pan's Labyrinth. That movie is the proof that content creators can still create brand new and modern famous fairy tales nowadays without forgetting their classic-time soul. The entertainment industry has a laziness that hinders the content creators very much.
@Buusatan94 @RayanOO @Cruxroux @Sir Yasheen @EtenBoby @Cross_Marian @DarkWitch @BangOO🍅

It's unbelievable how they still overmilking the fairy tales that exist since forever even after they were already milked dry.
For once I agree with you

They could start milking folktales from other cultures
Post automatically merged:

According Screenrant,these are the classic villains who can also be redeemed in future movies,and those who are too evi
They gotta stop redeeming villains tho.

They are too afraid of risks and making more original scenarios since the 2000s failures, where excellent animated movies such as The Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis: The Lost Empire and Treasure Planet didn't find the success they deserve.

Though they could make it work if they do give new original stories the animation and the marketing they deserve, and do listen to the public's wishes.

They are too afraid of risks and making more original scenarios since the 2000s failures, where excellent animated movies such as The Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis: The Lost Empire and Treasure Planet didn't find the success they deserve.

Though they could make it work if they do give new original stories the animation and the marketing they deserve, and do listen to the public's wishes.
The current era's classic works were created in the 20th century.
Everything that's coning out now are just derivatives.

Let's wait for another 100 years until they start making completely new stuff

Disney is out to further destroy childhoods.

They will absolutely kill Aristocats.

It had so many questionable jokes they'll take out
The Siamese cat, Scat Cat, Uncle Waldo, hell, O'Malley will become another feminized dad because we can't have tom cats being tough men anymore. Or womanizing in kids movies.
Disney is dying
That’s all I’m gonna say

"We could create a studio for 2D movies. People love and miss hand drawn movies."

Disney be like:
"Shut the fuck up. We will make more live action movies"
And people wonder why Dreamworks, Illumination and Sony Animation are ahead right now. And it isn't going to get better for now with Super Mario Bros movie.
Post automatically merged:

I have heard and read that the last remake on Peter Pan was utter shit.

Last edited:
Elemental could potentially be a good movie, but I wouldn't have much hope for now.
I do. Pixar has made so many of my favorite animated movies, and they have rarely let me down. It may not turn out to be their best movie but I have more faith in them than Disney Animation.

The last animated movie by Disney, I don't even recall its name, was a total disaster.