Votes: 9 64.3%
  • DJ Sanji highddiffs Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DJ Sanji extremediffs Heat

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on portrayal and feats. Killer is 2nd strongest of Kidd's crew and sanji is above him too. Hence why Sanji is also above Heat. Simple logic here.
is he really tho?
Post automatically merged:

I think Sanji< Killer, even with the raid suit.

Kid is luffy's rival and killer is his first mate. He's also a supernova in his own right, and a parallel to zoro. While Killer isn't as strong as zoro, neither is sanji, so him simply losing to Zoro, while being nerfed mind you, isn't indicative of him being below sanji.

Killer fought on par with 2 sword zoro. I think that if killer had his mechanical blades, he could have outright beat 2 sword zoro and pushed 3 sword zoro to at least mid diff.

Also, imo rengoku oni giri+black hardening is close in strength to leo bazooka. Traditionally, Oni giri= bazooka, and in dressrosa, Zoro's post-skip moves+ black hardening were shown to be close in strength to G4, with ISDS rivaling Kong organ and possibly even KKG.

I could honestly see rengoku+CoA being strong enough to take out sanji.

Last edited:
I don't think Sanji wins this as easily as most people think. Heat was portrayed as a parallel to sanji, so I figure that sanji would beat him at a similar difficulty to how Zoro beat killer.

Sanji might even have a harder time with heat, as Zoro has always been portrayed uniquely when compared to other first mates. Hence, the gap between Zoro and killer might actually be bigger than the gap between Sanji and heat.

So I think overall, Sanji beats heat high diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.