Votes: 12 24.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Only Some

Votes: 22 44.0%

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I would suggest I expect at least Akainu to have penetration, I was discussing about it earlier on;

Oda obviously did not afford showing either Rayleigh or Kizaru using ACoA during their match up, just like Sengoku himself at the war, in spite of being a confirmed CoC user, didn't display any remotely recognizable ACoC anyway.

It's presumably a matter of author choices rather than a direct negation of these likely features.

CoC most likely at this point, adv CoC maybe but in order to keep them relevant for future fights imo there are good chances they will have it. Then anyway the heavy weight here is Shanks undoubtely because he was the only one in the Kaido "how high is your ceiling" panel (so no Akainu or other people) among living characters and at the same time Shanks is put on the same plane as the god tiers/pirate king level characters of the verse (Roger, WB and Xebec).

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
my headcanon is... they dont
if they do, they would have killed kaido already.

but maybe akainu and sengoku have it
I imagine the admirals were probably never too scared of Kaido alone and when Akainu asked Kizaru to stay away from Wano he probably did it not to risk an ambush from an unknown amount of potential threats regarding the strenght of the Wano country. Kizaru however had shown interest in going to mess with the yonko plans and I hoped he would.

• Akainu mostly has it, in a tough match with kuzan, CoC seems the winning factor.
  • Issho should be have it too to a degree that he wouldnt bow down to Akainu strongly. He maybe was a low top tier in his first introduction, but he should be mid top tier after 3 days fight with RA as he strictly held up his strength.
In my headcannon, Fleet Admiral must have CoC

Akainu may, but I don’t think Kizaru does.

Fujitora and Ryokugyu I think definitely have the chance of it. Both gained the power on par with other admirals outside of the naval chain of command. And we’ve seen Fuji has a very strong Will and I feel Ryokugyu will end up the same.

there is NO WAY admirals has COC. Akainu (strongest marine who didnt had 0% damage) almost died by already sick,old,wounded,bleeding almost died old whitebeard. Marco played equally and setn kizaru flying , aokiji had problem with 3rd commander levels and WB one shoted aokiji, kizaru who can traval fast got kicked by WB, cant even strong enough to defeat old shanking reylegh and scared to just god damn gun even for 1min. if they have conq haki it would be joke. Admirals = 1st yonko Commandrs level. (dont forget derrosara luffy mid diffed fujitara until shits came from sky, luffy even holding back against him)

there is NO WAY admirals has COC. Akainu (strongest marine who didnt had 0% damage) almost died by already sick,old,wounded,bleeding almost died old whitebeard. Marco played equally and setn kizaru flying , aokiji had problem with 3rd commander levels and WB one shoted aokiji, kizaru who can traval fast got kicked by WB, cant even strong enough to defeat old shanking reylegh and scared to just god damn gun even for 1min. if they have conq haki it would be joke. Admirals = 1st yonko Commandrs level. (dont forget derrosara luffy mid diffed fujitara until shits came from sky, luffy even holding back against him)
this is the kinda posts that need to be saved for the future.