Multiverse General Do Naruto fans think this is impressive?

Toneri is a god tier character bud.
Even Madara slashed away Mountains with Susanoo.

But how many like them are there. , what toneri and Madara did was EOS potential of the show...
We have better feats as of now from One piece verse.
Toneri wasn't even canon character.
Toneri wasn't a god tier, he was stomped by non-Six Paths Naruto:milaugh:

Toneri moon slice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every One Piece cutting feat that exists or will ever exist combined
:cryabit:

F

Foul Legacy

Toneri wasn't a god tier, he was stomped by non-Six Paths Naruto:milaugh:

Toneri moon slice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every One Piece cutting feat that exists or will ever exist combined
:cryabit:
Yea sure bud , show me anything part from toneri (which isn't even canon)
Cutting things as effortlessly as One piece characters I'll wait.
Toneri is indeed a god tier character , the fact the movie "the last" is movie is already enough evidence on how much they will wank MC , even pre time skip luffy beat shiki. Want to argue how Pre time skip luffy fights shiki?

Another hater with dying message lol. You need to grow up to even build better evidence.

Yea sure bud , show me anything part from toneri (which isn't even canon)
Cutting things as effortlessly as One piece characters I'll wait.
Toneri is indeed a god tier character , the fact the movie "the last" is movie is already enough evidence on how much they will wank MC , even pre time skip luffy beat shiki. Want to argue how Pre time skip luffy fights shiki?

Another hater with dying message lol. You need to grow up to even build better evidence.
So basically, ignore the thing that goes against your headcanon:milaugh:

If Toneri who got throttled by a teen BSM Naruto is a god tier, what does that make much, much, much stronger characters like Hagoromo, Adult Six Paths Naruto, Kaguya, Isshiki, Code etc? Super god tiers? God tiers beyond god tiers?

Cruxroux on his alt account telling me to grow up:josad:

F

Foul Legacy

So basically, ignore the thing that goes against your headcanon:milaugh:

If Toneri who got throttled by a teen BSM Naruto is a god tier, what does that make much, much, much stronger characters like Hagoromo, Adult Six Paths Naruto, Kaguya, Isshiki, Code etc? Super god tiers? God tiers beyond god tiers?

Cruxroux on his alt account telling me to grow up:josad:
Bro missed the whole point of how movies work to fit his agenda. Instead of answering my question.
Classic.
:ihaha::ihaha:

But how many like them are there. , what toneri and Madara did was EOS potential of the show...
Tonei wouldn't make a top 10 list.
Not only is the last canon, but Toneri also appears in Boruto.
One Piece doesn't have a better feat than that; It only has WB's planet-busting statement (which is impressive because the One Piece world is massive).
Toneri was also going to destroy the Naruto planet; from a feats perspective, Naruto outscales One Piece BADLY.

F

Foul Legacy

Tonei wouldn't make a top 10 list.
Not only is the last canon, but Toneri also appears in Boruto.
I have already explained how Movies work my bud.
If you got anything or any feat apart from that do tell me.
Toneri isn't canon himself , we never saw him in Manga.

Also The creator had gand behind the last only for Hinata and Naruto ending... otherwise the whole movie was Non-Canon.

Kid Naruto used Shadow clone jutsu while He learnt it when he stole the scroll.

There are a lot of other stuff as well.

If you can provide anything aside from Toneri , I'll gladly accept it , though I doubt you can , best you will be able to find is Madara mountain slash with Susanoo.
But even that took susanoo itself , One piece chapters are slicing of mountain sized object effortlessly.

Kisame destroys any Yonko Commander 3
Itachi destroys any Yonko Commander 2
Tobi wrecks any Yonko Commander 1
Madara wrecks any Yonko 1v1

Toneri wrecks any Gorosei, Rox Pirate and Imu-SAMA
at the same time

F

Foul Legacy

Kisame destroys any Yonko Commander 3
Itachi destroys any Yonko Commander 2
Tobi wrecks any Yonko Commander 1
Madara wrecks any Yonko 1v1
Idc what they do , I'm not getting into their Powerscaling or anything...

I'm stalking about simple Cutting abilities , not how they would hell defeat each other. One piece character with relative ease is able tk cut more than naruto characters.

I have already explained how Movies work my bud.
If you got anything or any feat apart from that do tell me.
Toneri isn't canon himself , we never saw him in Manga.

Also The creator had gand behind the last only for Hinata and Naruto ending... otherwise the whole movie was Non-Canon.

Kid Naruto used Shadow clone jutsu while He learnt it when he stole the scroll.

There are a lot of other stuff as well.

If you can provide anything aside from Toneri , I'll gladly accept it , though I doubt you can , best you will be able to find is Madara mountain slash with Susanoo.
But even that took susanoo itself , One piece chapters are slicing of mountain sized object effortlessly.
Your explanation is meaningless. Most movies are not canon, but some are, and in this case, The Last is canon. You made a dumb comparison with a non-canon One Piece film to The Last.

Toneri is in the canon Last Move and is present in the canon arc of the Boruto anime. The Last is even routinely referred to as Chapter 699.5.

I don't need to bring up anything else, as The Last is canon. You not wanting it to be is not valid reasoning, and why are you waffling about kid Naruto.

F

Foul Legacy

Posthawk doesn't even have a feat half as good as this

And both are top tiers of their respective verse:sanmoji:
I have already included this my blud.
That's nine tails + Susanoo.
Mihawk effortlessly Chopped off Mountain sized ice berg.

Do you see the difference in effort or not.

This literally proves my point of one piece character cutting down things better and easier than people in Naruto.

I have already included this my blud.
That's nine tails + Susanoo.
Mihawk effortlessly Chopped off Mountain sized ice berg.

Do you see the difference in effort or not.

This literally proves my point of one piece character cutting down things better and easier than people in Naruto.
The iceberg feat is nothing to what Madara did:milaugh:

F

Foul Legacy

The iceberg feat is nothing to what Madara did:milaugh:
It was about level of effort by blud , the power they are using it enough to what naruto and sasuke fought in Final battle.

Mihawk didn't made more effort than a ninja throwing a kunai lmao.

It was about level of effort by blud , the power they are using it enough to what naruto and sasuke fought in Final battle.

Mihawk didn't made more effort than a ninja throwing a kunai lmao.
Both attacks were just random unnamed sword slashes, you can say Madara had Kurama and I can say Mihawk has the world's strongest sword.

Ice is a fraction as dense as stone, and Madara cut several mountain tops off, their feats aren't even remotely comparable.

F

Foul Legacy

Both attacks were just random unnamed sword slashes, you can say Madara had Kurama and I can say Mihawk has the world's strongest sword.

Ice is a fraction as dense as stone, and Madara cut several mountain tops off, their feats aren't even remotely comparable.
Oh Sunsanoo single handedly is one of most broke thing in the verse and add Kurama to that.
AP and DC is already insane.

World Strongest Sword which wasn't even imbued in Haki or anything. Random as swing.

They not even comparable.