Powers & Abilities Do the other yonko right hands have coc?

Which have coc

• Marco

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Ben beckmann

Votes: 38 82.6%
  • King

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Shilliew

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
S

stealthblack

Ever since oda gave it to chinjao, and sai by default, doflamingo, boa, I expected all 3 top commanders of yonkous to have it. Still think cracker and smoothie could have it even if it was not mentioned.

Marco might have conqueror haki since he was viewed as potential emperor by the gorosei. King might have conqueror haki as well because of his name. Kaido also said "we don't need that much conquerors" implying he at least has one in his crew. Arguing for the rest is pointless at this point until they get more foreshadow or development

This argument doesn't mean much. As @comrade said, Oda just wanted to draw parallel between Luffy, Whitebeard and Shanks. Ace also had conqueror haki, but wasn't mentioned
Well 1. Just because a Parallel is being drawn doesn't dispute the fact that he wasn't mentioned in a situation that he's more likely to be mentioned than Shanks. 2 - He also didnt use it throughout the war and he had opportunity to do so. EX:

He was going into Phoenix Form meaning he was attempting an on hand rescue when CoC would've been a much smoother prevention. Maybe this is a more telling example but I combine all the factors when I say I dont think he does. The none mention was more revealing to me personally but I guess its lackluster alone.

I have other reasons as well. Bullet, Kaido, Shanks and Marco were all apprentices with real potential on Great Pirate Crews and 3 of which lost their captain and had to trudge thru the world with the Weight of a crew on their own shoulders. Marco didn't. He's always had WB their to help him. The other 3 have kings disposition while Marco seemingly doesn't. Now I know you're born with it but what befalls you in life make you who you are, especially in OP. Marco even has a Df that allows him to heal for almost anything. So Has he truly been pushed like the others likely have? Kaido 7 losses plus several captures and countless near death experiences. Shanks said he's suffered many a wound in his travels and clashing with the WGS. Bullet fought in hundred of wars for his country at a young age and faced a bustercall solo and had many fights in which its was likely win or die. If We look at the situations in which we've seen CoC unlocked in Ace and DD Luffy, its seems to come from that place despair and desperation and a will win, protect, survive in dire situations. With the worlds strongest man at his back, Marco's time in these situations was likely cut short.

Also want to add that I know Katakuri is in a similar situation but BM is also a terror on her own crew. Kata had to be strong for not only himself but his brothers and sisters no matter what. Him putting that burden on himself combined with his drive to protect likely bursted CoC from him.

Also also, does he really have the drive/ambition of a conquerer. Even look at him now content protecting a small village from an impeding threat.

Finally I wanna say ill happily eat crow if its revealed he does as I like Marco, and I think he gets a bad rap. Hopefully this give more insight to my view on him not having it lol

PS At bold - I Find it weird you would think King has it but wouldn't speculate on Beckman? He's been in the series much longer and was just hyped with Yassop and Lucky Roo as a major factor in why Shanks is a Yonko. Idk ive always felt it was a borderline conclusion he had it lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
I think not. Even Katakuri shouldnt have it but since he was supposed to be a better Luffy in every way, he got CoC too. In the end, irrelevant ability. Ace, could have had whatever power you can think of, he had to die, making it irrelevant in the end.
It is an ability that is unnecessary for followers when even most leaders dont have it.

As Whitebeard explained, only those "underlings" who dont follow orders ended up having it and we dont have such situation with any RHM of current Yonkos. Zoro could end up having it but as long as his goal isnt endangered by Luffy's actions, he has no reason to not agree with captain's decisions. Even if the two end up in some sort of conflict, I still see no reason for Zoro to have it, irrelevant ability so far, imo.

No!

The one that will have CoC is maybe Kaido ex First commander or some secret Ace as @Sadistic Senpai said.

Marco definitely doesnt have it coz he is a quitter and loser, he was never the type to be a born leader, he just doesnt have the aura.
WB had Oden then Ace (who was gonna be the strongest commander and captain)
Roger had Rayleigh
Both Oden and Rayleigh have CoC coz they are linked to Luffy!
Katakuri has CoC coz he is BM son, one of her children was gonna show CoC anyway, and also because he was luffy milestone.

King doesnt have it. He wasnt given a clear edge over queen.
A CoC user is always given a clear cut above his peers...

Benn might have it...

Shiryu? Lol no chance!
[autosmerge]1575105244[/automerge]
Benn has 70%
King has 1%
Marco and Shiryu have 0%
King and,queen being same level bevsuse of,bickering is literally the lamest argument I have ever heard. Roger and crocus argued sanji and zoro argue but you know whose stronger

I

Inspector_Mu

Marco might have conqueror haki since he was viewed as potential emperor by the gorosei. King might have conqueror haki as well because of his name. Kaido also said "we don't need that much conquerors" implying he at least has one in his crew. Arguing for the rest is pointless at this point until they get more foreshadow or development

This argument doesn't mean much. As @comrade said, Oda just wanted to draw parallel between Luffy, Whitebeard and Shanks. Ace also had conqueror haki, but wasn't mentioned
Nope
Marco was never called Yonko potential
Just stop this false propaganda

Gorosei said "perhaps Marco and The remnants "
They didnt state Marco alone.
And they werent even sure anyway.

WITH Emperors , they never said Perhaps!

WHEN WILL YOU STOP THIS FALSE PROPAGANDA?
Post automatically merged:

Marco unlike Shanks and Kaido
He was left with a full fledged Emepero crew , territories and allies

Yet still failed badly!!! This isnt Conqueror stuff! He was never special!
He even quit piracy.

Shanks and Kaido made their own name by gaining underlings and fighting many battles

Marco isn't even skilled in haki or physical stats
What is his legend?
Doffy and Hancock have better hype than Marco

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope
Marco was never called Yonko potential
Just stop this false propaganda

Gorosei said "perhaps Marco and The remnants "
They didnt state Marco alone.
And they werent even sure anyway.

WITH Emperors , they never said Perhaps!

WHEN WILL YOU STOP THIS FALSE PROPAGANDA?

Marco unlike Shanks and Kaido
He was left with a full fledged Emepero crew , territories and allies

Yet still failed badly!!! This isnt Conqueror stuff! He was never special!
He even quit piracy.

Shanks and Kaido made their own name by gaining underlings and fighting many battles

Marco isn't even skilled in haki or physical stats
What is his legend?
Doffy and Hancock have better hype than Marco
Full Fledged?

Ace Thatch both dead and Jozu minus an arm.

Could any YC1 defeat BB in that war if you subtract the YC2 YC4 handicap the YC3 and then Give the guy you're fighting the original captains DF?

Im not saying Marcos on Shanks or Kaido level but like, he surely wasnt favored in the war and lost as expected lol.

Benn may have a chance but the rest nope imo.

Katakuri had it because he was tied in being a better luffy and a person Luffy had to surpass to be ready to fight the big boys/gals.
Katakuri is also Linlin son, so his bloodline is special like how Garp knew Luffy would have CoC or something along those lines.

Same, I hope just Ben Beckman and no one else on that list. I give Katakuri a pass because he was presented as about equal to Luffy and a major obstacle for Luffy to surpass. Rayleigh was the right hand of Roger, so it makes sense that he has it.

However, outside of the Yonko, I don't want Oda to have every captain and their first mate to have Conquerors in the New World. I prefer it to be very rare otherwise it ceases to be special and ends up just being an instant fodder beater.

I

Inspector_Mu

Full Fledged?

Ace Thatch both dead and Jozu minus an arm.

Could any YC1 defeat BB in that war if you subtract the YC2 YC4 handicap the YC3 and then Give the guy you're fighting the original captains DF?

Im not saying Marcos on Shanks or Kaido level but like, he surely wasnt favored in the war and lost as expected lol.
Ace and Thatch being dead didn't change the fact he had a Yonko crew and allies!
Teach was weaker than he is now. Also Teach commanders are still not that strong even except Shiryu.

Did Shanks Kaido have a crew gifted to them ? Nope.

Marco is a loser... give Shanks an established crew territories and allies... he will even make it greater
With Marco, The crew is no more

No!

The one that will have CoC is maybe Kaido ex First commander or some secret Ace as @Sadistic Senpai said.

Marco definitely doesnt have it coz he is a quitter and loser, he was never the type to be a born leader, he just doesnt have the aura.
WB had Oden then Ace (who was gonna be the strongest commander and captain)
Roger had Rayleigh
Both Oden and Rayleigh have CoC coz they are linked to Luffy!
Katakuri has CoC coz he is BM son, one of her children was gonna show CoC anyway, and also because he was luffy milestone.

King doesnt have it. He wasnt given a clear edge over queen.
A CoC user is always given a clear cut above his peers...

Benn might have it...

Shiryu? Lol no chance!

Benn has 70%
King has 1%
Marco and Shiryu have 0%
I totally agree with everything you said. Except the way you dissed my boy Marco. Cut him some slack hahahaha. The man needs som rest haha.
But yeah, overall, I agree wit what you stated.

Maybe the ex-right hand man was actually cut down by Oden himself during the time of Kaido invaded Wano. So maybe Kaido didn't take over Wano without major losses in his crew.

But I'm hoping to actually see an actual new card this arc in the name if "Ace"

It's just simply iconic, and it would serve a GREAT DEAL if by any chance Sabo and some revolutionary who went missing to actually get involved in this upcoming war and help Luffy out. It would set up an iconic clash in the name of "Sabo vs Ace" or "Luffy vs Ace"

It's just a type of irony being thrown into the mix.

Also, having Ace card isn't farfetched when Kaido himself is NOT being called Ace. His name is not Ace

While, all major card names (Jack, Queen, King) they all are being called with those exact name. kaido is just being called Kaido, te general governor of Wano. So, there has to be ACE in some way, shape of form.

Either Oden eliminated him 20 years ago
OR he will make an entrance in future, and if that ever happens. Then I want Sabo and the Revs who disappeared from Marijoa to get involved in Wano war arc. So that "Sabo vs Ace" battle happens. And for Oda to give Sabo a very prominant super powerful opponent. Cause otherwise, Luffy will truly leave him in the dust, specially after taking out Katakuri, and in this arc Kaido? while Sabo is not taking out any major competitors at all