Do you believe in Aliens (and have they visited earth?)

I don't believe that Earth is so special it's the only planet that can hold life. There are two TRILLION observable galaxies out there, some even 10 times bigger that the milky way, and the biggest known is 60 times bigger. And you want me to believe that we are the only life in the universe? Hell, i believe that there is life in milky way beside us.

Have they visited Earth? Hell no, everyone would know if they did. I mean, Proxima Centauri is 4 light years ahead, humans reached only 40,000 km per hour while light speed is 300,000 km per SECOND, so unless aliens found negative mass and developed war drive, the sheer size between stars wouldn't let them reach us, let alone size of galaxies.
I don't know anything about science but do you think it's really impossible for them?
Look how far we came from 500 years ago
If there is a civilization that is a million years ahead of us nothing would be impossible for them imo

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I don't know anything about science but do you think it's really impossible for them?
If there is a civilization that is a million years ahead of us nothing would be impossible for them imo
a civilization that old would have gone extinct a long time ago

Perhaps, but my judgment is based on the current knowledge of the universe and our current technologies, so it's simply not possible for them to travel to Earth even if they lived on the nearest star system, when It takes us 2 years to reach the Sun. Of course we haven't reached our limit, and not going to reach it in nearest future, but unless aliens somehow can go FTL without fucking up space-time continuum and destroying the universe, it would take a few hundred, thousand, MILLION years to reach us.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
There could be millions of habitable planets scattered in the Milky Way Galaxy alone, and a much smaller amount could potentially host human level or above intelligent life. Life might even survive in space as very advanced civilizations might be digitally immortal and existing on very small scales as well as being extensively fast downloading their digital copies on highways, thus undetectable for our current technology. They might be amongst us and we would be too stupid to detect them.
Post automatically merged:

Found an alien in my backyard:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Mushiking

they would have spent their planets natural resources, and 500 million years is an unbelievable amount of time that our minds can't even begin to comprehend it.
You're equating their resourcefulness with ours aswell as assuming our number of populations are equal aswell as the amount of resources on the planet, not only that you assume their planet is the same size as ours and assuming they didn't become an interstellar species who can gather resources from nearby planets in their solar systems.

Anyone of these variables can be changed to make it possible for them to exist for 500 million years.

Almost for sure there is at least another intelligent race in the universe, it is simply too vast to be the ony one. I also remember one of those pseudo documentaries making an estimate, which doesn't sound so absurd (planets with water, right distance from their star and so right heat, right gravity and so on), and there was quite a number in the end of planets that should fit the bill.

Anyway if there really is and it also has the technology to travel all the way to earth then I don't see why they should go around "spying" on earthlings. Either they come, take the planet and goodbye or try to start a relation with our race, maube even try to enlighten us. Who knows, but for sure they wouldn't go all the way here just to do some sneaky action on us. It would be like a grown man playing with an ant. Also this talk goes on since decades, if they wanted to kidnap some subject to study ok but why keep this for years and years? That is just bullshit to troll people.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Yes and we have been visitted. Over 70% of our oceans is not explored iirc. Also there is Atlantis, mysterious sightings of UFO's arising from the ocean surface. Generally life comming from the ocean.

They sent their drones to earth to collect data, they use the ocean to operate their drones from. Refuel them with water and so on.