Do you believe in Aliens (and have they visited earth?)

We and the monkeys have an ancestor in common,right? But it was never found,right? Well...it was an alien experiment!
Some theories suggest that panspermia could be possible and albeit there's no substantial proof of it since it's fundamentally unclear whether or not bacteria would survive a planetary impact there are entrancing notions regarding the matter. Also bacteria from Earth seem to be able to survive in space for some time.

Also we seem to be made of star stuff. In fact nearly all elements in the human body were made in stars and many came through supernovae.

Yes. There is evidence that Aliens visited earth and possibly helped advance the human race. The government is no longer denying UFOs @ this point. I don't think Alien life discounts religion, in fact I think it validates it to a certain degree.

Yes ofc. One lives in my basement. (Pays rent ofc). Is a nice little fella. Plays CoD and loves anime. Throws tantrums sometimes but they normally dont last long. Sucks at kidnapping though.. and owns a scooter over UFO so thats also a disappointment..but all in all, an alright fella.

Yes ofc. One lives in my basement. (Pays rent ofc). Is a nice little fella. Plays CoD and loves anime. Throws tantrums sometimes but they normally dont last long. Sucks at kidnapping though.. and owns a scooter over UFO so thats also a disappointment..but all in all, an alright fella.
Perhaps some aliens are so minuscule we cannot even detect them or perhaps they live in different dimensions.