Do you believe in evolution?

believe in evolution?

• yes i do

• no, i dont

Results are only viewable after voting.
at least the science you cited here does not imply any such possibility whatsoever. confirmation bias much
I cited one reference that talked about web of life model. And i already adressed what web of life model mean. If branches stem from only on node/ancestor, that would not be called a "web"

And the vocal point is that UCA is becoming more problematic, thus mistakingly taking it as if it is a fact to disapprove of a religion is disingeneous. Which is what you and thay chorlatta something were doing. Holy you are so retarded idk why i keep relpying you on this topic

And the vocal point is that UCA is becoming more problematic, thus mistakingly taking it as if it is a fact to disapprove of a religion is disingeneous.
who is taking this to disprove religion?

Which is what you and thay chorlatta something were doing.
no i didnt.

Holy you are so retarded idk why i keep relpying you on this topic
i thought the same when i actually took a look on the science you are appealing to
Post automatically merged:

much easier to point at flat earth shit to undermine religious scriptures and make you reinterpret shit that was taken literally for ages anyway.

evolution and theism are not mutually exclusive. plenty theists who accept that we are primates and dont cry themselves to sleep every night hoping to find some more decade old research that they can misconstrue to make some kind of "argument".

im pretty sure i listened to more religious apologists from different religions arguing for their religion than you did. but you know who thinks that their arguments are convincing? people who are already religious, for the most part.
All i care is refuting you through islamic discourse i do not need to read religions when i have decent knowledge and primary sources backing it up for my religion Both through claims on science from Islam and and philosophy that the respective religions associates duty not mine .

So whenever you want to seal your fate... Begin the argument

All i care is refuting you through islamic discourse i do not need to read religions when i have decent knowledge and primary sources backing it up for my religion Both through claims on science from Islam and and philosophy that the respective religions associates duty not mine .

So whenever you want to seal your fate... Begin the argument
claims on science from islam. good joke.

One of them in a forum true, a forum that is a heavy advocate of evolution, which is none other than Scientific American. The other article is also a scholarly based article that is also an advocate of evolution. Two other reference that i cited are scientific papers that says UCA model is problematic and that the Pb value of Human and Chimp is 66% for MCH class II beta chain genes, and he considered it a low value.

And why if its just an article? It's an interview of course they wont explain their studies in detal, are you fcn retarded? Have you not went to a science expo?
I don't know about you, but in every scientific congress I've been to scientific papers were presented. And I mean papers, not articles. Next time just share the papers instead of an article with no methodology nor detailed data. "Fcn retarded".

Your bold part, i already adressed it that it is indeed currently unlikely, but it's becoming more and more likely as time passes. Youre still in denial, web of life model open that possibility.
It's not becoming more "likely as time passes". It will become more likely when there's an actual evidence against humans being primates. Web of life model doesn't open anything, actually, unless it's supported for complex organisms considered to share a taxon as small as a family. Quote me back when actual evidence for what you're suggesting here is found instead of making another overreaching jump.

Final Verdict, Science and Religion doesn't directly oppose each other
And yes, they do at fundamental levels. Completely different approaches at understanding reality, one depending on constant redefinition in order to refine its findings and the other relying on sacred words from old sources that are constantly redefined, yes, but because they keep getting cornered by the development of science itself and humankind.

Science changes to perfect itself. Religion changes to preserve itself. One evolves (pun intended) through research and falsifiability, the other relies on ad ignorantiam pre-established explanations and confirmation biases. Don't even try to compare them. The more science discovers, the less useful religion becomes because the less gaps remain unexplained for it to fill; hence why you probably don't buy the religious explanation for tons of events that were attributed to whatever deity until science gave a proper understanding of them long before you were even born (and therefore were educated with).

Everything you believe right now will eventually be debunked too just like any other magical explanation that religion provided yet is debunked today by a scientific approach. And while sadly religion will probably never disappear, surely your god, whichever you randomly believe in, will be replaced by another one day. Just like always happened.

Last edited:
And yes, they do at fundamental levels. Completely different approaches at understanding reality, one depending on constant redefinition in order to refine its findings and the other relying on sacred words from old sources that are constantly redefined, yes, but because they keep getting cornered by the development of science itself and humankind.
You honestly just seem like a sensitive atheist with hissy fits , i hate to break it to you, that cries over bare minimum association of science to religion and to no one's surprise aren't even constructive or pragmatic for discussion rather its a Red herring and you just shitting your pants over whatever your sensitive buds detect .. Talk about spouting the word fallacy around you definitely aren't conscious of your contradiction in practice

You just claimed that religions ideological and practically (in general) "oppose" Science and then based that on them being DIFFERENT in methodology in which they attain their informaiton and NOT THE FACT THAT THEY OPPOSE EACHOTHER IN THE SENSE THAT RELIGION DOESN'T TOLERATE SCIENCE BY DEFINITION MORALLY AND EXISTENTIALLY AND OPPOSES IT FUNDAMENTALLY

what on earth are you smoking? you just strawmaned they whole point of opposition the point was never difference it was opposition by nature.

And provide reference for THAT "likely hood of ape chim human ancestry proof and that its unlikely that they even 100-1000years later hypothetically thwy would be proven to be unrelated " let me show you why science doesn't claim factuality through your own evidence.

You honestly just seem like a sensitive atheist with hissy fits , i hate to break it to you, that cries over bare minimum association of science to religion and to no one's surprise aren't even constructive or pragmatic for discussion rather its a Red herring and you just shitting your pants over whatever your sensitive buds detect .. Talk about spouting the word fallacy around you definitely aren't conscious of your contradiction in practice

You just claimed that religions ideological and practically (in general) "oppose" Science and then based that on them being DIFFERENT in methodology in which they attain their informaiton and NOT THE FACT THAT THEY OPPOSE EACHOTHER IN THE SENSE THAT RELIGION DOESN'T TOLERATE SCIENCE BY DEFINITION MORALLY AND EXISTENTIALLY AND OPPOSES IT FUNDAMENTALLY

what on earth are you smoking? you just strawmaned they whole point of opposition the point was never difference it was opposition by nature.

And provide reference for THAT "likely hood of ape chim human ancestry proof and that its unlikely that they even 100-1000years later hypothetically thwy would be proven to be unrelated " let me show you why science doesn't claim factuality through your own evidence.
Peak finalbeta post

Islam doesn't make scientific claims? You keep reinforcing you being an ignoramus over and over.
and you are jumping to conclusions. what i meant was that the qurans claims about science are for the most part laughably ridiculous (like the entirety of embryology in the quran, living beings being created in pairs only just to name a few), or if that isnt the case was known to peeps like ancient greeks before. islam is pretty bad when it comes to science

Quote me back when actual evidence for what you're suggesting here is found instead of making another overreaching jump.
so it will never happen

The more science discovers, the less useful religion becomes because the less gaps remain unexplained for it to fill
infinite regress of moving the goalpost

like the entirety of embryology in the quran, living beings being created in pairs only just to name a few), or if that isnt the case was known to peeps like ancient greeks before. islam is pretty bad when it comes to science
finally did some quick searches ic

whats your gripe with the embryology? Its on point scientifically and linguistically

And greeks did what?

Btw bring proper quotations of explanaitons from renowned scholars

Here's a renowned and more valid explanations of the pairs verse

“And of everything We have created pairs, that you may remember” [adh-Dhariyat 51:47] means: all things are created in pairs: heaven and earth, night and day, sun and moon, land and sea, light and darkness, faith and disbelief, death and life, misery and happiness, Paradise and Hell, and even animate beings – jinn and humans, male and female – and plants. Hence Allah says: “that you may remember” that is, so that you may know that the Creator is one, with no partner or associate.” (Tafsir Ibn Kathir (7/424)

What's wrong with it? Do these dualities not exist?
Or are you salty that there aren't any options for non-binaries,transgenders, two spirited pinguins etc alluded to?

Just look up blood cell dinosaur .
‘Then people are saying theses blood cell can last million years because they found it layers .
Homestly I don’t think dinosaur blood cell can last million years old.
‘Also they did found dinosaur dna. Look up in google.
Dna at extreme limit last up 7 million years old or less
https://www.livescience.com/38150-dna-degradation-rate.html
Bro the rough estimates say everything

Current estimates for the number of species on Earth range between 5.3 million and 1 trillion.

And we know around 1.2 million from what i read on national geographic and scientists are deriving conclusions out of possibly exempting 99% of the species that ever existed

And here are people claiming objective truths and likelyhoods based on assumptive and probabilistic modles to come to certain conclusion that MOST DEFINITELY ARE INCORRECT given thw disparity