Do you like being forced to take vaccine?

just like it's a businesses decision to make their employees get the vaccine
which is discrimination.
you can try to use euphemisms for it, but thats what it is.
if you are fine with that, then ok.
I am not.
labeling users antivaxer
because thats stupid. anti THIS PARTICULAR medical treatment is not anti-vax.
no thanks.
what is it with you people that you can not accept no for an answer?
must be popular with the ladies
:cheers:

which is discrimination.
you can try to use euphemisms for it, but thats what it is.
if you are fine with that, then ok.
I am not.

because thats stupid. anti THIS PARTICULAR medical treatment is not anti-vax.

no thanks.
what is it with you people that you can not accept no for an answer?
must be popular with the ladies
:cheers:
Not Discrimination. You have a choice you can either get the shot or not. If you dont and get fired that's on you. Businesses are looking out for the health of their employees

Regeneron is a medical treatment. This is a vaccine it's literally in the name Covid Vaccine so if you are Anti Covid Vaccine...

Def on the side of not being forced. Especially since I never get shots and just hate doctors in general, but I chose to get vaccinated after being incentivize with a paid week off and loa. I worked 5 months straight of mandatory overtime and 12 hours shifts with not lunch break in 110 degree warehouse so no darn little shot side effects be damned was scaring me off . Nothing is as bad as production warehouse laborXD

Def on the side of not being forced. Especially since I never get shots and just hate doctors in general, but I chose to get vaccinated after being incentivize with a paid week off and loa. I worked 5 months straight of mandatory overtime and 12 hours shifts with not lunch break in 110 degree warehouse so no darn little shot side effects be damned was scaring me off . Nothing is as bad as production warehouse laborXD
I feel like 12 hour straight work with no break would be breaking multiple labor laws

you also choose to be openly gay or trans or w/e. you could choose to hide it.
fucking double standards.

I get it. you are fond of discrimination as long as "the right" sort of people are being discriminated against.
at least be honest, but I doubt you can.
vaccine it's literally in the name Covid Vaccine
if you retroactively change the definition of "vaccine" why yes, then it is one.
its also a unicorn because unicorn now means mRNA treatment. there, I changed the definition.
these word games only work on the media drones, sorry.

there is a real vaccine. or maybe several by now, idk anymore.
I have absolutely no complaint about that one except that its still unnecessary to mandate it - especially for everyone including freaking KIDS. CoronaVac.

no.
its your decision, not ours.
we are pro choice. unlike the ones who want to force vaccines.
even the "conspiracy theorist" I spoke to hope that they are wrong and everything will be fine.
whereas pro vaxxers wish death or other harm to people who are against taking mRNA shots.
You say provaxxers wish death or harm to others, this implies ALL. Pro vaxxers and anti vaxxers are people and there are all kinds of people out there, some smart others not so much.
Scientists as a whole do not force vaccines on people rather they work very hard to provide EXPERIMENTAL evidence to support or/not vaccine use. The information is out there published in scientific journals so no conspiracy theorist needed just straight facts vaccines help or not. But for some people is easier to undermine the effort of scientist than just read.

you also choose to be openly gay or trans or w/e. you could choose to hide it.
fucking double standards.

I get it. you are fond of discrimination as long as "the right" sort of people are being discriminated against.
at least be honest, but I doubt you can.

if you retroactively change the definition of "vaccine" why yes, then it is one.
its also a unicorn because unicorn now means mRNA treatment. there, I changed the definition.
these word games only work on the media drones, sorry.

there is a real vaccine. or maybe several by now, idk anymore.
I have absolutely no complaint about that one except that its still unnecessary to mandate it - especially for everyone including freaking KIDS. CoronaVac.
No one should be discriminated, harrassed, bullied, etc because of their sexual orientation, their gender, or race.

People do choose to hide it because they rightfully fear they will be fired and discriminated and harrassed against by their coworkers, bosses. It is illegal to discrimate against anyone with a medical condition, sexual orientation, race, gender. Unfortunately there are a lot of loopholes to get around this and with all of that A LOT more needs to be done to protect LBGTQ workers. Which I along with the pro vaccine users on here are against any discrimination or harassment of LBGTQ workers of any sort.

https://www.marketplace.org/2021/03/08/what-lawmakers-can-do-to-protect-transgender-workers/

I love how people like you like to equate those as the same things and make accusations. Vaccine Mandate is not workplace discrimination. Again A Vaccine Mandate is not workplace discrimination.

https://news.yahoo.com/supreme-court-denies-challenge-indiana-215129666.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Medical discrimination is firing someone because of a condition they have
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/18/business/walmart-down-syndrome-lawsuit.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/su...university-s-vaccination-requirement-n1276714

You want the vaccine you dont want it again I dont give a shit. Just dont complain when businesses and colleges say you're not welcome on our campus or to work for us unless you are vaccinated or test negative and those test dont come cheap when you have to take multiple tests
Post automatically merged:

the anti-vaxers here really know how to entertain lmao
Keep reading and they will just keep making stuff up. It's funny because it's their M/O

Dont forget if you dont agree with their views they then accuse you of made up BS and mods are cool with it.

Last edited:
I feel like 12 hour straight work with no break would be breaking multiple labor laws
It was we where schedueld for 10 but they kept making us stay late. We get 1 20 min break and a 15 min for 10 hours. Anything later we are suppose to clock out. After the ot ended operations manager held a meeting and apologized about the breaks not being right. Most ppl had quit by then.

It was we where schedueld for 10 but they kept making us stay late. We get 1 20 min break and a 15 min for 10 hours. Anything later we are suppose to clock out. After the ot ended operations manager held a meeting and apologized about the breaks not being right. Most ppl had quit by then.
What company did you work for? Im assuming Amazon?

just dropping in to say that I took the vaccine and I am still against vaccine mandates, I respect everyone's choice. Also if i die of covid, it's not the fault of the unvaccinated. Thank you.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Not Discrimination. You have a choice you can either get the shot or not. If you dont and get fired that's on you. Businesses are looking out for the health of their employees

Regeneron is a medical treatment. This is a vaccine it's literally in the name Covid Vaccine so if you are Anti Covid Vaccine...
Who will be responsible if I get serious side effects? Employers will say its not mendatory becouse oficialy it is not

Who will be responsible if I get serious side effects? Employers will say its not mendatory becouse oficialy it is not
Get a Lawyer. It's what the employers did when they forced the mandate

https://www.usatoday.com/restricted/?return=https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/08/16/religious-exemptions-undercut-covid-19-vaccines-mandates/8120751002/

@SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo

https://www.yahoo.com/news/teen-heart-attack-after-vaccine-dose-receive-225000-094655532.html

Your welcome, I found your answer for you, basic synopsis This person who suffered a heart condition from the vaccine is now recieving 225K from the Singapore Vaccine Inury Financial Assistance Programme due to it. He is recovering In which he is "making good progress and can perform his activites of daily living without assistance"

These people who suffer these conditions will probably keep filing lawsuits rightfully so and get money from pharma companies

Last edited: