General & Others Do you like Kaido´s Hybrid Form?

Yes or no

• Total voters
Honestly, no.

I've seen fan art of hybrid dragon kaido that look way better than what Oda came up with, don't know why oda couldn't have just used one of those designs. But I think the biggest issue I have with kaido's hybrid form are his teeth. They remind me of orochi and I don't like it. They should have been a full set of sharp razor teeth like other reptile ancient zoans-like X Drake and Page One.

His new horns don't do anything for me either, I think the base kaido horns look better. Hybrid kaido horns don't look like horns, they look like some flower or sea anemone crown- it just doesn't give me off beast vibes. Going by the whole dragon/oni aesthetic, oda should have just kept kaido's horns the same.

Another thing that was a missed opportunity I felt, was that I would have liked kaido's hybrid form to give him longer legs. I still can't get over the disappointment when I first saw him- kaido always skips leg day. So many one piece characters have this comedic design. Hybrid kaido was what I had hoped would change that, sadly that's not the case.