General & Others Do you like Kaido´s Hybrid Form?

Yes or no

• Total voters
Yes and no. I mean I expected exactly something like this, like almost everyother OP fan, and the form is cool and all yet precisely because I expected something like this I'm a bit disappointed as well (since Oda put no surprise for the readers).

I gave it a 10/10 before I even saw it. Cuz we can't grade him on the Dragon scale

Kaido basically ate the Magikarp fruit. Y'know, the lamest Pokémon based off the lamest real life species ever
:lusalty:
But instead for some reason we got a Gyarados:myman:

So Imma just be happy we don't have to see Kaido flopping on the floor using "Splash," cuz based on his fruit, that's what shoulda happened

M
I gave it a 10/10 before I even saw it. Cuz we can't grade him on the Dragon scale

Kaido basically ate the Magikarp fruit. Y'know, the lamest Pokémon based off the lamest real life species ever
:lusalty:
But instead for some reason we got a Gyarados:myman:

So Imma just be happy we don't have to see Kaido flopping on the floor using "Splash," cuz based on his fruit, that's what shoulda happened
Magikarp not the lamest he goated top 10 water pokemon :lusalty:Shuckle is the lamest

B

Ballel

To me it looks boring. Like, it's base Kaido but with a tail, fangs and some scales.
I expected more dragon-like features.
All this silhouetting for this is disappointing. It's as if Oda has been undecided on its design up to the point where he finally had to draw it and then went with whatever he could put out at that point.

Not that I hate Kaido's hybrid. But it doesn't look any spectacular or worth the chapters-long anticipation.

My issues with hybrid Kaido are...

1- his size, seeing how enormous full zoan is his hybrid should at least be 5 to 10 times bigger.

2- his head should have looked more like a dragon as in more beastly in a literal sense as well as his teeth changed.

3- his hands are literally the same with just long nails now lol.

Oda could have done a better design tbh, but oh well it’s his story...

This just my opinion, but either way I can live with what we have.

That was not an impressive upgrade from base Kaido in any way, it looks very same to the base. The extra horns look weak af, the deeper scales made things a little ugly and the cape is not fitting his overall body. I dont dislike it, its just okay. I still need to see more of his side view and tail to understand his design properly.