Questions & Mysteries Do you think Ju Peter is actually trying to save the Cipher Pol Agents?

Ju Peter is pretty odd compared to the other Gorosei. Aside from his human form appearing to be the youngest, he is also the only one whose demon form isn't based on a demon from Japanese or Chinese folklore, and during the whole terrible Nika fruit conversation back in Wano, he is the only Gorosei who seems to wonder why the fruit's name was changed to begin with, something he should know if he's an immortal whose been running the WG since day 1.

Also notice that LOda drew Ju Peter with a slight sweat drop as if to show concern or fear, something that no other Gorosei has demonstrated so far, outside of maybe Mars "crying" or sweating during Ohara which Oda seems to have retconned now that Mars seems to think of everyone as insects.

He is also the only member who doesn't resemble a real world political leader. Some have claimed he is based on Abraham Lincoln, but I'm not seeing it when compared to how strongly the other Gorosei resemble their respective real world counterparts, and Ham Burger already has the Lincoln parallel covered.

What I'm trying to get at is that it seems like Ju Peter is definitely not like his peers in several ways, which begs the question ... will he be the odd man out among the Gorosei? Could there even be a traitor or ally among the Gorosei in the future?

Or will this be just a LOda nothingburger who only made him a sandworm because he saw the Dune hype?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Would be garbage, the Gorosei should be fanatically loyal and completely subservient to Imu's wishes.
I disagree. Anything that helps the remaining 4 Gorosei stand out as individuals would be good for them as characters. Right now, although they do have differences in personality, they're hardly that noticeable