General & Others Do you think the bounties for the Revolutionary Army Commanders are fine or do you think they should have been higher?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
In the latest vivre card packs the bounties for the Revolutionary Army Commanders were finally revealed.

Belo Betty's bounty is 457,000,000

Karasu's bounty is 400,000,000

Lindbergh's bounty is 316,000,000

And finally Morley's bounty is 293,000,000

Do you think their bounties are fine or do you think they should have been higher?
The benchmark for the RA bounties is Pre-Mera Sabo which is 602 M.

So im okay with this.

I feel like the bounties are just the icing on the shit sandwich that is Oda’s handling of the Revos. Yeah sure their bounties are ass but before that, people weren’t hyped about them anyway, and it’s all Oda’s fault.

The commanders’ introduction was lame and failed to generate hype. Their Kuma rescue attempt got offscreened and we were never given any insight into how their face off with Fuji/Green Bull went. We only know that they were utterly routed and Dragon looking like someone lit his ass on fire, not knowing anything about what happened to five of his best men was also super lame. What the fuck is this guy doing? No wonder Imu sama doesn’t take him seriously. Imagine losing in significance to fucking Vivi holy fuck my sides :milaugh:

H

humanbeing

i dont think the bounties of the pirates and the bounties of the revos are comparable. maybe it is because the revos just don't attack the people and their work is mostly behind the scenes.
anyway i am convinced that the revos are stronger than their bounties suggest just like the strawhats , who really think Sanji and Zoro are only worth 330M, 320M and at the end they will take down commanders.

H

humanbeing

Sabo toyed with Burgess like it was nothing and he is supposed to be one of the strongest commanders of BB. he took on Fujitora even if Fujitora was not serious but he said he will tell that Sabo stopped him, which that should be a believable lie and at the end of the day it was revealed that his bounty was barely 602 M

In the latest vivre card packs the bounties for the Revolutionary Army Commanders were finally revealed.

Do you think their bounties are fine or do you think they should have been higher?
thats actually pretty wild when you consider they aren't even in the grand line or work and execute their plans there....

RA officers apparently work in secrecy and aren't usually the vanguard of battles against marines and kingdoms (but the command center there) where there are people even more notorious than them or notable.. or as valuable .. so even tho they are a part of such a "vicious" organization.. they don't gather that much attention and notoriety when they don't piss the government stupendously off or pose a direct individual threat to them... on the other hand take a look at sabo's bounty and his feats against an admiral.. 600mil is dope
and sabo as a 2nd in command was working undercover in Dressrosa and did not attract much attention except to protect luffy..

i bet their bounty will spike after sieging The holy land and sparring with 2 admirals...

It aligns with the logic of bounties stacking up, meaning your peak is as important as the duration of your crimes.
Pero is weaker than Snack, as gauged by his mother, yet he has 100 million more on his bounty, since he has been a pirate for 20 years longer.

YCs have been around for two decades usually, Revos for 6-8 years.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Higher. We were told bounties are measured by how much of a threat you are to the WG. The revolutionaries are constantly trying to overtake the WG so why shouldn't they have high bounties?
Yes this was my thought process on the matter. I think they should have been significantly highter since the Government is aware of whom the threats are despite they operate surreptitiously.

I am fine with this because I am sure that these are the bounties before the things happened at MJ. So each one besides Betty should get a massive increase.