General & Others Do you trust Oda?

@Onepiecedying
Man,you don't know this CarrotForNakama member. But i will tell you.
It was very recently,while Shitty Country Arc was still ongoing. This member joined the forum and spent the whole time in the Next Nakama Thread,and what he was doing? Grotesque esforces to keep alive the idea that Larrot was going to join Condom-Boy's gang,same with her being throw in irrelevance!! It was a immense clownfiesta,you missed it. This member replied to everything that everyone posted,grasped at the biggest nothingnesses to defend Larrot,distorced all the facts to make them fuel his agendas,and even created a channel in Youtube and a account in twitter with this same name to do the same thing. In the end,no one won between the fans of Larrot and Yamatrash,but the fault for all this time wasted is no one's other than Lolda's.
I see that now he started to swallow all Lolda's dump. He may be trying to not stay empty-handed forever,but is doing it in the way a broken-minded people does. But this is only making him more laughable than he already was.
You shouldn't pay attention to him. And you are right,we shouldn't trust Lolda to deliver good things.
We actually should stop using the forum to consume Shit Piece so much. We should use more the Entertainment section. There are many fresh fictions around here that are not so full of sloppiness and plagued by horrible cliches,we should discuss them more often.
What i recommend currently is:
Stranger Things: A very entertaining series from Netflix that revived the culture of 80's and 90's,and was said by his creators that will spawn a entire franchise in future.
Planet of the Apes's 2011 reboot: The new three movies are excellent and it will continue beyond a triology. The next is set for 2024.
What you think ?
dude go take a shower

Its better thay way mate
We can fired J.K Rowling why we can't fired oda
He is the one who responsible one piece become so bad
Who's gonna tell the story in his place then???
Post automatically merged:

Its better thay way mate
We can fired J.K Rowling why we can't fired oda
He is the one who responsible one piece become so bad
What bothered you so much since TS and what would you change???

@Onepiecedying
Man,you don't know this CarrotForNakama member. But i will tell you.
It was very recently,while Shitty Country Arc was still ongoing. This member joined the forum and spent the whole time in the Next Nakama Thread,and what he was doing? Grotesque esforces to keep alive the idea that Larrot was going to join Condom-Boy's gang,same with her being throw in irrelevance!! It was a immense clownfiesta,you missed it. This member replied to everything that everyone posted,grasped at the biggest nothingnesses to defend Larrot,distorced all the facts to make them fuel his agendas,and even created a channel in Youtube and a account in twitter with this same name to do the same thing. In the end,no one won between the fans of Larrot and Yamatrash,but the fault for all this time wasted is no one's other than Lolda's.
I see that now he started to swallow all Lolda's dump. He may be trying to not stay empty-handed forever,but is doing it in the way a broken-minded people does. But this is only making him more laughable than he already was.
You shouldn't pay attention to him. And you are right,we shouldn't trust Lolda to deliver good things.
We actually should stop using the forum to consume Shit Piece so much. We should use more the Entertainment section. There are many fresh fictions around here that are not so full of sloppiness and plagued by horrible cliches,we should discuss them more often.
What i recommend currently is:
Stranger Things: A very entertaining series from Netflix that revived the culture of 80's and 90's,and was said by his creators that will spawn a entire franchise in future.
Planet of the Apes's 2011 reboot: The new three movies are excellent and it will continue beyond a triology. The next is set for 2024.
What you think ?
I was in that thread, Carrot4nakama was way more chill than a lot of other people about the nakama stuff. C4N got set off regarding right Vs Left/gay/rasicm stuff but the one piece manga not their pain point. This dude is chill af about the manga, just don't bring up politics.

I don't trust Oda, I am not aware of the reality between my connection with him. I ask myself:

- Is oda on this forum
- Is someone close to oda on this foum?
- Are the conversations being collected for research and development
- Are editors on this foum?
- Would the editors/oda do certain things to troll users?

I am unsure what is reality. There was a story I told once about a boy and an ape. That boy intereacted with the ape in the way he was trained to act. It seems the boy was unable to tell the difference between reality and real. The boy got lucky due to circumstance and was not attacked by the ape. I see myself as not being able to comprehend the reality.

What did someone do to break Oda's rule? Why would he troll? Was he aware or unware of the trolling? What are the rules for interacting with oda? am I interacting with him? Am I truly detached from what is going on? The internet is a wild animal that make no promises. Oda is an animal that makes no promises. What is the reality I keep asking.

I don't trust Oda, I am not aware of the reality between my connection with him. I ask myself:

- Is oda on this forum
- Is someone close to oda on this foum?
- Are the conversations being collected for research and development
- Are editors on this foum?
- Would the editors/oda do certain things to troll users?

I am unsure what is reality. There was a story I told once about a boy and an ape. That boy intereacted with the ape in the way he was trained to act. It seems the boy was unable to tell the difference between reality and real. The boy got lucky due to circumstance and was not attacked by the ape. I see myself as not being able to comprehend the reality.

What did someone do to break Oda's rule? Why would he troll? Was he aware or unware of the trolling? What are the rules for interacting with oda? am I interacting with him? Am I truly detached from what is going on? The internet is a wild animal that make no promises. Oda is an animal that makes no promises. What is the reality I keep asking.
I told shawty to not fuck with bunny pussy 😫

It's just hard to let it go mate
I used to be one piece guys in school, I told all my friends that one piece are awesome
But now
I Know oda doesn't want to change
I believe that we are not getting redemption arc
Its only downgrade forward after this
Maybe you are right
Its a time to let it go one piece
Gosh
I HATE ODA!!
I succeeded in let go of Shit Piece. If i did it,anyone can.
What it take is met a fiction that catch your interest and always deliver good content.
To get you started,give a go to those two things i just told you. I am confident that you will get satisfied and get your emptiness fulfilled.