Do Zoro fanboys act in a normal manner for fans?

So there is no reason for you to cry about zoro Loda will always undermine every single character to make your mc shine so where is this insecurity coming from
I think the only character thst Getz to shine on the dtrawhats is Zoro and Franky. Of course Luffy is famous he deserves to be. He defeated the entire eastblue, beat shichibukai, invaded impeldown, wrecked enis Lobby and marine Ford before defeating a Yonkou and becoming a God. Bro's literally been to hell and heaven getting where he is. Only people thst get kinda weird hype is Zoro and Franky. Franky defeated a logia without using his weakness or having haki. Also rode a motorcycle on big moms face. Zoro is constantly shoehorn into every hype moment that Luffy has. He got a bounty raise for literally no reason at the end of pretimeskip. Thst was as weird as Kakashi becoming hokage for no reason. Luffy just so happened to be the one to free ace and it was literally because he had the entire WB alliance behind his back and didn't even save Ace. Zoro went from being clearly weaker than Doflamingo to somehow getting an asspull nonsensical win against King with no training just a new sword. Mysteriously getting coc the night before the biggest possible fight anybody could imagine.

He also stopped an attack from 2 yonkous for a quick second only to get overpowered and ragdolled by king... make it make sense.

Don't actually try and make it make sense. I was being facetious. I don't want to hear why you think that all makes sense.

He was getting his ass best though for 4 minutes and 45 seconds. That fight is a little cringe to me and asspully so I never rewatched it but ai remember Zoro thinking he was going to lose the fight because king was faster, stronger and was nearly uncutable. I don't even grip over the fact that King let himself be cut because it's ambiguous if Zoro could cut flames on high king.

Though King has zero haki feats and is easily on par and in my opinion weaker than Katakuri. Yami on the other hand got cut straight down the middle by whitebeard and got up. This is years after he maimed a Yonkou and beat two yonkou commanders. Could Zoro beat Yami Teach when Ace, sengoku garp Shnks and thatch couldn't. I doubt it. Even if he could it would be a Magellan like victory where Teach was just being cocky. In thst case alot of character could beat Teach like sugar or foxy. Though blackbeard being known as an endurance/durability character with a weird body don't you think saying Zoro one shots is an unreasonable assumption?
So many wrong takes. I can see why you consider Zoro fans to be unreasonable.
Post automatically merged:

He also stopped an attack from 2 yonkous for a quick second only to get overpowered and ragdolled by king... make it make sense.

Don't actually try and make it make sense. I was being facetious. I don't want to hear why you think that all makes sense.
You made it make sense yourself.

Though King has zero haki feats and is easily on par and in my opinion weaker than Katakuri.
You're heavily underselling King for being Zoro's opponent instead of properly ranking him for what he actually showed.

Zoro fans aren't even toxic. It's just that there a lot of them due to him being the first crewmate.
I thi k it' more than that. I think it's in part his sword, he has green hair but for the most part an average white male can relate to him and feel motivated by him the fact that he's technically japanese only fuels their weeaboo seamen encrusted rage towards any character not him.

I'm not even mad at people admiring him. Though the story is not about Zoro. He's barely made an impact on the story. His popularity I'm convinced that Oda is highly subjugated by his editors at jump to make decisions that hurt the manga for sales causing Oda to shoehorn Zoro into moments where he don't belong.

Most people now can admit Wano wasn't that good and has very little rewatch power. For people who aren't diehard Zoro fans what good does Zoro being on the rooftop do a One piece fan? Stopping an attack even for a split second from two Yonkou's only to be one shot by Kaidou. It would have been way better to have the 5 dissipate the attack showing the 5 of them combined were enough to take on two Yonkou. That makes sense storywise rather than a pirate with a like 400 million berry or whatever it was to recieve unnecessary hype. He was totally over powered by King which means king could have done the same thing.

Even leaving a scar on Kaidou is pointless. What does that mean for One Piece, is Usopp 20 years from now going to tell the story of the Scar that he never saw and didn't matter anyway because Kaidou died later that night? Zoro meeting the grim reaper meant nothing and wasted time. At least the cumbersome scenes with Sanji becoming a cyborg added to the plot and some transformation. KOH is the name of an attack but foe some reason I can't yet understand everybody has decided KOH is a mode where Zoro becomes immune to Lava and imbues all his attacks with adcoc when in reality he just caught King with his flames down.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I thi k it' more than that. I think it's in part his sword, he has green hair but for the most part an average white male can relate to him and feel motivated by him the fact that he's technically japanese only fuels their weeaboo seamen encrusted rage towards any character not him.

I'm not even mad at people admiring him. Though the story is not about Zoro. He's barely made an impact on the story. His popularity I'm convinced that Oda is highly subjugated by his editors at jump to make decisions that hurt the manga for sales causing Oda to shoehorn Zoro into moments where he don't belong.

Most people now can admit Wano wasn't that good and has very little rewatch power. For people who aren't diehard Zoro fans what good does Zoro being on the rooftop do a One piece fan? Stopping an attack even for a split second from two Yonkou's only to be one shot by Kaidou. It would have been way better to have the 5 dissipate the attack showing the 5 of them combined were enough to take on two Yonkou. That makes sense storywise rather than a pirate with a like 400 million berry or whatever it was to recieve unnecessary hype. He was totally over powered by King which means king could have done the same thing.

Even leaving a scar on Kaidou is pointless. What does that mean for One Piece, is Usopp 20 years from now going to tell the story of the Scar that he never saw and didn't matter anyway because Kaidou died later that night? Zoro meeting the grim reaper meant nothing and wasted time. At least the cumbersome scenes with Sanji becoming a cyborg added to the plot and some transformation. KOH is the name of an attack but foe some reason I can't yet understand everybody has decided KOH is a mode where Zoro becomes immune to Lava and imbues all his attacks with adcoc when in reality he just caught King with his flames down.
You dumb fuck.
Koh isn't the name of an attack
That's like saying 3 sword style is the name of an attack
He literally does a koh ONI GIRI

No. The majority of them are the most insecure, delusional and pathetic fans I've ever seen. They NEED to downplay people like Yamato and Sanji because they refuse to see that these two are superior to Zoro, the one-dimensional badass created for teenagers.

It's never that deep man, obviously I'm a Zoro fan but you seem so rattled jfc

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Yeah some fans seem to think they are Zoro

Like anytime someone says anything about him they take it as a personal attack and become lunatics with insults and rage.

It's pretty funny