Questions & Mysteries Does anybody enjoys Sanji's gag anymore at this point?

From a neutral point of view, it's the most overused gag in all of the series and of the thing that makes Sanji, he was a simp, but he had some class Pre-ts and now regardless of any situation whether the crew is about to die or get nuke or a nation's stake is at danger, he sees tits n pussies, he run like a creep, this is beyond redeemable by giving him few character moments

"Neutral"

Funny joke

To answer your question though I don't think anyone actually enjoys it

Idk if anyone has ever "enjoyed it" per se

It's just that some people can tolerate it and other people can't

Also idk where the myth that Sanji only had class pre TS came from. He's been like this (it was toned down but still) since forever

oda quite literally made him worse post timeskip
In pre timeskip u will actually see him aiming a gun at robin’s head knowing she was a threat to the crew and actually block kalifa’s kicks and show her that he can beat her anytime
And now u got the vegapunk moment and Black Maria , all he does is show heart eyes and get beat up like a trash can

From a neutral point of view, it's the most overused gag in all of the series and of the thing that makes Sanji, he was a simp, but he had some class Pre-ts and now regardless of any situation whether the crew is about to die or get nuke or a nation's stake is at danger, he sees tits n pussies, he run like a creep, this is beyond redeemable by giving him few character moments
NO but Loda is a pervert so I need to read this trash...

In pre timeskip u will actually see him aiming a gun at robin’s head knowing she was a threat to the crew and actually block kalifa’s kicks and show her that he can beat her anytime
He aimed a gun at Robin's head without the intention to shoot (pointless proven by Shanks) and let himself lose to Kalifa which people berate him for to this day

I guarantee you the reaction to his moment with Black Maria wouldn't of changed if all he did was block some kicks but the end result was the same

I don't really care for Sanji's gags like many people here does but the excuses of pre-timeskip Sanji is better because his gags were less is just retarded since his character is literally the same. Just that Oda emphasizes Sanji's gags more often and whatnot.

"Neutral"

Funny joke

To answer your question though I don't think anyone actually enjoys it

Idk if anyone has ever "enjoyed it" per se

It's just that some people can tolerate it and other people can't

Also idk where the myth that Sanji only had class pre TS came from. He's been like this (it was toned down but still) since forever
I don't remember pre ts Sanji risking everything in a war over some prostitutes or almost dying to nosebleed after getting exposed to melons or harassing the body of his crewmate after getting his soul there and I can keep on going

WTF oda meant by no romance in the crew when Sanji literally want to drink from Nami and Robin

He aimed a gun at Robin's head without the intention to shoot (pointless proven by Shanks) and let himself lose to Kalifa which people berate him for to this day

I guarantee you the reaction to his moment with Black Maria wouldn't of changed if all he did was block some kicks but the end result was the same
Nope it will def change , show some threat atleast , instead of getting heart eyes and doing batshit I guarantee u people will prefer what happened with kallifa over the Black Maria bs we got

I don't really care for Sanji's gags like many people here does but the excuses of pre-timeskip Sanji is better because his gags were less is just retarded since his character is literally the same. Just that Oda emphasizes Sanji's gags more often and whatnot.
Nah Sanji pre-TS Sanji was more competent and had much better moments like in Arabasta.

Nope it will def change , show some threat atleast , instead of getting heart eyes and doing batshit I guarantee u people will prefer what happened with kallifa over the Black Maria bs we got
So you think people wouldn't meme the end of Sanji crying for help if he blocked some kicks but still was captured and held for 5-10 chapters?

You can't be serious