Questions & Mysteries Does bm clowning around remove the thread level of yonkous?

S

stealthblack

luffy's battle with kaidou, his crew does way better then luffy with yonkou, proofing once again that luffy is overrated, and yonkous are overrated. and it's not just bm, kaidou got pierced by ''talking with farts'' kinemon, raizou, o-kiku that got bullied by that sumo guy.

BM is the only one who regularly get treated like a trash , the other 3 still pose high level threat to me .

though Shanks isn't threatening to Strawhats

Nah,she along BB(to a little bit lesser extent) are the yonkous that are written in goofy way,not a fan of it at all,but that is what Oda has decided .

No, in fact it just strengthens a theory I have; No matter the title, nobody is safe from silly
Plus, no one is looking at it from the other side
Sure, the SH's r running BM round but...
Q: How much damage have they (or anyone else) actually caused BM
A: Goose egg

Her treatment is well deserved

Big gets treated badly but Oda keeps reiterating she is powerful. Like last chapter she got clowned by Robin then the next chapter we had Sasaki marveling at her insane strength to do what she did. Big mom is still a huge threat. Like if she used her soul stealing move she would kill most of the strawhats. Like a couple of chapters ago she had nami but she chose to restrain her instead of off her or at least beat her up.

luffy's battle with kaidou, his crew does way better then luffy with yonkou, proofing once again that luffy is overrated, and yonkous are overrated. and it's not just bm, kaidou got pierced by ''talking with farts'' kinemon, raizou, o-kiku that got bullied by that sumo guy.
HiS cReW dOeS wAy bEtTeR tHaN LuFfy....tell me what exactly they did and BigMom got what damage?....literally ZERO...

Ofc.

I don't feel any danger from Yonko at all.

I would be more scared if Kizaru pops up in front of the Straw Hats rather than Big Meme.

It's Oda's fault.

You can give your character a goofy personality but you need to know where the line is. Oda definitely doesn't know.

Same with Luffy's stupidity and Sanji gags.
Just wait till Oda starts trolling the Admirals too. :rolaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Big gets treated badly but Oda keeps reiterating she is powerful. Like last chapter she got clowned by Robin then the next chapter we had Sasaki marveling at her insane strength to do what she did. Big mom is still a huge threat. Like if she used her soul stealing move she would kill most of the strawhats. Like a couple of chapters ago she had nami but she chose to restrain her instead of off her or at least beat her up.
Yup, she's super powerful but along with that, she's super clumsy too.

Yes, so far Big Meme and Kaido have been such a joke. Meme requires no explanation, though in fairness Kaido had a good start with oneshotting Luffy...but it was all downhill after he needed a hostage to win against ThE bEsTeSt EvAh Eiichiro Oden. Previous antagonists like the C3 and Magellan did more in a few chapters than they've done in WCI (80ish chapters long) and Wano.
HiS cReW dOeS wAy bEtTeR tHaN LuFfy....tell me what exactly they did and BigMom got what damage?....literally ZERO...

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Big Meme isn't exemple.
Her backstrory is litrealy being a stupid goffy prick who stupidly powerful.
Also Criedo and BB are joke too just less then Big Meme, the one character that in 1 arc supress every stupid action Luffy did in the entire series. She is an outstanding joke.

People really overrate the Yonkos... I think Luffy could have pushed Shanks and Blackbeard to a high difficulty fight after Whole Cake.

Only problem with Kaido and Big Mom is their skin. Unless you have certain tools most attacks are going to be worthless. But Shanks lost his arm to a fish. Boundman will do all sorts of damage to him.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It doesn't help with me taking her, her crew, or her contemporaries seriously. That's for damn sure. But when Oda needs Linlin to be an actual threat, he'll have her knock everyone around casually. She's a victim of being too strong rn.

i think people overreact on big mom thing. Oda does make her get clowned a bit, but we know how tough she can be. She can take on what supposed to be queen's best moves even when she's not using haki to defend herself.
In my opinion, kaido and queen are just powerhouses that can take on heavy attacks.