Questions & Mysteries Does Enma have Oden Haki? Part 2 ("But Its actually doesn't" edition)

Why Kaidou need to feel Oden's presence from wado or sandai. When wado or sandai never absorb Oden's haki (presence).
kaido sensed oden's presence in the scabbards and questioned if they had his ryou. it doesn't mean they have his haki, but one thing is sure is that they carry his will.
tama won't see ace in everyone who uses fire abilities, only in luffy because he inherited ace's will.
in all of wano no one could tame enma, before or after oden died, except zoro, the sword and oden's will were initially passed to hiyori and she passed them to zoro.
zoro using enma to fulfil hyori's will, which is also oden's will, that's why kaido can sense oden's presence in enma.

Kaidou can remember Oden because he see them as a retainer of Oden before.

Scabbard that recieve the same will from Oden (For open Wano's border). That why his spirit (haki) is look alike of Oden. And made Kaidou questioning it.
Then it still didn't denies about Oden's haki is not inside Enma.
well, the idea of enma storing oden's haki is fundamentally flawed (it's a dead argument), because rayleigh already said that haki is a power that lies dormant in living people, not swords.
with haki you can sense spiritual energy.
spiritual energy and willpower are not haki, because:
1-spirit can be broken even if you can use haki afterwards. (old hyo spirit was broken but he still used haki to teach luffy)
2-willpower can be active even if you can't use haki. (luffy couldn't use haki due to sea prism stone, but babanuki said that his will power is off the charts)

this is what sucks about making your own post.. you gotta cringe at the consequences of your own construct ( this isn't directed to anyone and i don't mean what i said in thus thread has been nullified /changed imo)

kingufy

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I am not quite sure. I guess I'll wait for a more clearer depiction.
It's pretty unclear tbh. The argument is that

1. Oda stopped drawing that weird shaded aura around Enma with Ashura. In fact he only drew it for Tatsumaki and Hiryu Kaen. It may very well be some artistic choice.
2. If Zoro can cut King by pouring more aura into Enma, wouldn't he just do that rather than wonder what race King is from?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's pretty unclear tbh. The argument is that

1. Oda stopped drawing that weird shaded aura around Enma with Ashura. In fact he only drew it for Tatsumaki and Hiryu Kaen. It may very well be some artistic choice.
2. If Zoro can cut King by pouring more aura into Enma, wouldn't he just do that rather than wonder what race King is from?
I know it doesn't make sense. But you know, Oda's the kind guy who'd do shit like this for giggles. That's why I am waiting for a clearer confirmation.

Just to be clear, I also verified different versions of aura's that appear with Tatsumaki and Enma release and still can't wrap my head around this.

Otama may remind ace because of fire.

But these officials are undeniable.

It officially confirm that Enma has Oden's haki within it.
No , you would have to look at the Kanji that was used , otherwise it could just an inconsistency due to translation liberties
Post automatically merged:

It officially confirm that Enma has Oden's haki within it.
You are straight up ignoring the sentence "every HUMAN BEING" , A sword is not a human or a living being therefore your argument is destroyed

But Rayleigh saids it is the same, bro.
It's like Mantra and Observation haki, different word but still the same meaning.
What are you referring to? 🤔

Rayleigh never mentioned that CoA haki is the same as presence, maybe CoO? But then CoO is not exactly the same as presence, CoO allows it to be detected.

No.
Rayleigh didn't say haki is a power that only in every single human being. He just say haki is a power that in every single human being.
It's a different thing.

And it's prove that "haki is a power that only in every single human being" is clearly wrong when people can infuse his haki into
non-living thing like sword.
Then it destroy your argument. Your L. :hapnoel:
you seem to not understand basic logic , Rayleigh says that Haki is present in living beings , Enma is not a living being therefore doesn't have Haki , the statement "Haki is present in living being" doesn't imply that "Haki is also present in non living being" therefore your argument is destroyed , take this L