Questions & Mysteries Does Enma have Oden Haki? Part 2 ("But Its actually doesn't" edition)

I didn't say Enma have haki of it's own. Oden a living human give his haki.
I just use your logic to counter your argument. And it's approve that your argument are cleary worng.
Kaidou said enma have Oden's presence. And Rayleigh didn't say only living being then it destroy your argument. Your L. :hapnoel:
Your argument is destryed with 1 sentence : Shusui didn't cut Monet , surrender you have no chance

i said before that will and presence are not haki.
and comes rayleigh to prove me right and debunk the stupid (oden's haki) argument once and for all.
-rayleigh said: there's a will behind every attack... a presence
he said every attack, which means even attacks that's not infused with haki still has will and presence to it, which means presence and will are not haki.

When I said shusui have ryuma haki in it ? lol.
You just change to another argument, loser.
No , the argument is the same , you are saying Enma has Oden haki in it , wich means The sword extract the Haki of the User inside it , THIS IS NOT TRUE FOR RYUMA , then WHY would it be True for Oden? The logical inconsistency is definite proof i'm correct and you are wrong , Are you not tired of Eating L's today?

No. When the manga state that ?
Manga state specifically Enma that suck user's ryuo not every sword as you saids, lol. Are you want to eat L again ?
BOTH Ryuma Haki was applied to Shusui and Oden's Haki was applied to Enma , the only characteristic of Enma SPECIFIED BY Tenguyama is that Enma SUCKS Haki forcefully against your will unless you are strong enough to tame the blade. ( and also sucks more Ryuo then needed out of the user)

So if Enma is STORING Oden's haki why doesn't Shusui also STORE Ryuma's haki ? do you see the point or you'r trying to pretend you don't understand my argument ?

When manga still didn't state that shusui suck ryuma's haki then you can't use it for an argument. Because it just your opinion for that.
And I has an argument even ryuma's haki is really in shusui. About that's why it didn't cut monet inhalf and dead.
i'm not saying Shusui sucked Ryuma's haki , Ryuma infused Haki in shusui , that's a fact, unless you are trying to say the sword god of the country of swordsman didn't use haki in his legendary sword. Stop the bullshit and admit you are wrong

Ngl, Zoro not using Enma full release on King does make me wonder if rooftop attacks have something to do with Oden.:milaugh:
i am relieved that we agree that zoro's tatsumaki against king is being overhyped

but it can pertain many factors like even tho enma offer's decisiveness with attacks it still exhausts zoro... on the RT zoro had all the chances in the world use enma release against kaido and it actually worked with tatsumaki which cut Kaido but against king its not a 5'1 but a more strenuous and physically challenging especially seeing how King is able to dodge zoro's attacks too...so i reckon he'll use enma when he thinks he can land a decisive blow without him dodging or before he dodges like Ashura or something.. prolly DSS

You use Shusui compare it with Enma. When they are a different sword ? Then it can't use for this dicussion.
And stop to use your headcanon against the real manga canon, loser.
AHAHAHAH , You are going panic mode , Why Shusui and Enma can't be compared ? Ops They CAN be compared because they are BOTH Meito swords that can BE INFUSED with Haki , you can't accept the comparision ONLY because you are loosing the argument fool

Because enma suck users's haki out when Shusui didn't.
Until it state that shusui suck users's haki it just a headcanon.
I NEVER SAID THAT SHUSUI SUCKS THE USER'S HAKI
what i said is that THE USER'S WILL INFUSE HAKI IN THE SWORD ANIWAY , the only special property of Enma is that SUCKS MORE haki then needed , DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH DUDE?
Enma sucks Oden's Haki ----> Haki goes in the sword
Oden apply Haki to Enma ----> Haki goes in the sword

Ryuma apply Haki to Shusui ----> Haki goes in the sword

DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR YOU ARE BRAIN DEAD ?

Enma have ability to absorb haki within it. Zoro even need to pull his haki back from enma.
When shusui didn't has ability to absorb haki within it.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR YOU ARE BRAIN DEAD ?
What's the difference between
Case A) Enma Sucks Zoro's Haki
Case B) Zoro infuses Haki in Enma

THE END RESULT IS THE SAME , ZORO'S HAKI GOES INSIDE ENMA , DO I REALLY HAVE TO EXPLAIN YOU THIS BASIC SHIT ?

Not same at all. Enma have ability to absorb haki within it. Then even Oden's dead it can store Oden's haki because it absorb so much before. Compare with shusui that after ryuma dead its has not ability to absorb haki within it self. Then ryuma haki go away when ryuma didn't try to infuse it.

DO I REALLY HAVE TO EXPLAIN YOU THIS BASIC SHIT ?
Why would Haki disappear for Shusui but not for Enma ? if you are trying to argue that QUANTITY OF HAKI is the difference , well you WOULD THINK THAT THE SWORD GOD INFUSED FAR FAR MORE HAKI ( considering it's also a black blade) IN SHUSUI then Oden could in Enma.
OTHERWISE THAT'S LITERALLY HEADCANON STRAIGHT OUT OF YOUR ASS

And Enma have ability to absorb haki within it. Then even Oden's dead it can store Oden's haki because it absorb so much before. Compare with shusui that after ryuma dead its has not ability to absorb haki within it self. Then ryuma haki go away when ryuma didn't try to infuse it.

Compare shusui with enma is your ass headcanon from the begining. There wortless to answer your doubt headcanon with official. And is it show that how to make a permanent blackblade yet ?

There are wortless to use official for answer your doubt headcanon.

Even the officially cleary explaining it.

It officially confirm that Enma has Oden's haki within it.
No because it could simply have been a translation liberty , you have to show they are using the same Kanji fool
Zoro haters always loose

And Enma have ability to absorb haki within it. Then even Oden's dead it can store Oden's haki because it absorb so much before. Compare with shusui that after ryuma dead its has not ability to absorb haki within it self. Then ryuma haki go away when ryuma didn't try to infuse it.

Compare shusui with enma is your ass headcanon from the begining. There wortless to answer your doubt headcanon with official. And is it show that how to make a permanent blackblade yet ?

There are wortless to use official for answer your doubt headcanon.

Even the officially cleary explaining it.

Here's the legit translation...

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Oda explaining the others, use manga canon for argument mate not just your headcanon.

manga canon:

There's no argumentation for this bro, if not the opposite evidence since claiming that Oden in the sword is just sterile climbing cause swords are living objects storing memories and emotions, you don't necessarily need Oden to perform what Enma is performing, Enma can remember about Oden and so someone with observation haki pick that up.

Your argument is destryed with 1 sentence : Shusui didn't cut Monet , surrender you have no chance
What your are saying, he said that swords doesn't has her on Haki, Enma has Oden's presence mentioned by Kaidou, Presence is said when Rayleigh was explain it is a same as Aura or Presence, what is the difficult to read?.
Post automatically merged:

BOTH Ryuma Haki was applied to Shusui and Oden's Haki was applied to Enma , the only characteristic of Enma SPECIFIED BY Tenguyama is that Enma SUCKS Haki forcefully against your will unless you are strong enough to tame the blade. ( and also sucks more Ryuo then needed out of the user)

So if Enma is STORING Oden's haki why doesn't Shusui also STORE Ryuma's haki ? do you see the point or you'r trying to pretend you don't understand my argument ?
Because is a Enma thing not Shisui.
Post automatically merged:

If all people has Haki and Haki is a Spirit think than why spirit is considered a presence?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Presence is not Haki. If Zoro was using Oden's Haki you would arguably read him mentioning that something about Enma is weird and that's not his haki but that never happened.