Questions & Mysteries Does it count as Luffy’s win if Kizaru is still down

Does it count as luffy’s win

• Yes

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters
I think so too, i don't see any other exit for his character.
Yeah, I think It would be a very fitting ending. Even thematically: the light logia against the evil guys. And now we know fruits represent dreams.

Also, he clearly won't have anymore to say After this arc.
Post automatically merged:

Won't be a sacrifice
The crew leaving gorsosei win cements them
We'll see then.

He’s not even injured from that attack?
Wow, you're another idiot who thinks Kizaru took no damage.

I'm pretty I don't have to go over Luffy only addressing Saturn with regards to his punches being ineffective, and where did this bruise come from if Kizaru is unscathed?

But to you, it makes total sense that Kizaru took zero damage from the same guy who had the AP to KO Kaido.

I don't get how Kizaru stans can look at him getting "sneaked" by giant Luffy, pancaked and then tossed away in a 2v1 and then think he didn't lose lol. The excuses for Kizaru will never end, and that's only because he fought the guy everybody downplays.
Post automatically merged:

Exhibit A
You are contradicting yourself. Based on your description, Luffy lost the first fight which was a 2v1 against Kizaru (since Bonney also tried to attack him). Kizaru was up on his own while Luffy needed someone to feed him to even get up.
Yet you still try to refer to that one as a draw.

If you want to ignore context then at best you’re just left with 1 win for each

From a story perspective, the Marines saw Kizaru get launched away, he said he is wounded and needing rest. So, they would think he had lost. No agendas or anything, this is just how things look from the inside of said story.

You are contradicting yourself. Based on your description, Luffy lost the first fight which was a 2v1 against Kizaru (since Bonney also tried to attack him). Kizaru was up on his own while Luffy needed someone to feed him to even get up.
Yet you still try to refer to that one as a draw.

If you want to ignore context then at best you’re just left with 1 win for each
Luffy disappeared before the marines could catch him while Kizaru was still sitting on the ground, so that doesn't work lol. Go re-read if you don't believe me, because way too many of you spread this shit around of Kizaru getting up first, even though Luffy left the scene first and nothing has been done to show anyone helping him.

Luffy disappeared before the marines could catch him while Kizaru was still sitting on the ground, so that doesn't work lol. Go re-read if you don't believe me, because way too many of you spread this shit around of Kizaru getting up first, even though Luffy left the scene first and nothing has been done to show anyone helping him.
Nope. Luffy was fed food before disappearing, and even that was likely because whomever fed him carried him there too.
The excuse doesn’t work because Luffy wouldn’t be up without being fed or if there were no food there to begin with.

It doesn’t work anyway because Luffy was still on his back in the vicinity when Kizaru was already sitting up. He only disappeared in the following chapter. That’s why people were even claiming it was Kizaru who fed him because he was sitting in a different position when Saturn asked the question. All Kizaru would have to do is point a finger at that point and it’s game over.

Also, trying to pretend that it isn’t obvious as hell that someone fed him is just….a terrible tactic. The fact that you’d even have to resort to such a puerile argument says it all.
“Whoever fed him wasn’t shown, so I’m gonna pretend like it didn’t happen” is a 5 year old’s refuge.