Questions & Mysteries Does it count as Luffy’s win if Kizaru is still down

Does it count as luffy’s win

• Yes

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters
Poor Lizaru got overshadowed by 6 characters in 1 arc and got pizza diffed in 2 vs 1 :josad:
I don't get how Kizaru stans can look at him getting "sneaked" by giant Luffy, pancaked and then tossed away in a 2v1 and then think he didn't lose lol. The excuses for Kizaru will never end, and that's only because he fought the guy everybody downplays.
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru is only down cause he’s depressed. Def not a win for Luffy lmao
Exhibit A

oda has done a really really bad job with fightings in egghead
u cant even say who won against who anymore

the fights are half-assed

I don't get how Kizaru stans can look at him getting "sneaked" by giant Luffy, pancaked and then tossed away in a 2v1 and then think he didn't lose lol. The excuses for Kizaru will never end, and that's only because he fought the guy everybody downplays.
Post automatically merged:

Exhibit A
How is it an excuse if the only reason Kizarus laying down is because he killed Vegapunk…

Imagine if Shanks or Kaido did the exact same thing Luffy did with Kizaru still being depressed and all, no one would question Kizaru's loss then

How is it an excuse if the only reason Kizarus laying down is because he killed Vegapunk…
Who told you it's the only reason? We saw him on the ground for multiple chapters earlier because of WSG, so what makes you think Luffy was so weak that he did virtually nothing and only Kizaru's depression is keeping him down?

Who told you it's the only reason? We saw him on the ground for multiple chapters earlier because of WSG, so what makes you think Luffy was so weak that he did virtually nothing and only Kizaru's depression is keeping him down?
Because Kizaru is fully conscious and he doesn’t think anyone can treat this deep wound and just wants to rest.

None of that is Luffy lmao. And how is saying Luffy didn’t beat Kizaru me calling him weak?

Because Kizaru is fully conscious and he doesn’t think anyone can treat this deep wound and just wants to rest.

None of that is Luffy lmao. And how is saying Luffy didn’t beat Kizaru me calling him weak?
A loss is a loss, even something like BM being pushed out of Onigashima. It's even more embarrassing for Kizaru, because he got flattened while Luffy also had to deal with Saturn at the same time.

Kizaru brought this depression upon himself, he had every opportunity to not chase after Vegapunk and occupy himself with Luffy as a potential alternative. No excuses for him.

A loss is a loss, even something like BM being pushed out of Onigashima. It's even more embarrassing for Kizaru, because he got flattened while Luffy also had to deal with Saturn at the same time.

Kizaru brought this depression upon himself, he had every opportunity to not chase after Vegapunk and occupy himself with Luffy as a potential alternative. No excuses for him.
So you agree Kizaru is only down because he himself killed Vegapunk? That’s the fucking point….