Questions & Mysteries Does it count as Luffy’s win if Kizaru is still down

Does it count as luffy’s win

• Yes

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters
Luffy was on the ground unable to move and needed outside help to bring him food and bring him to more food while Kizaru was able to move.

Luffy lost
show proof that someone brought food to fluffy. cause as far as I remember fluffy can stretch his hand (and the vending machine was in a close proximity)

ALSO fluffy was immobile cause f his fruit not kizaru, did you not read the manga

show proof that someone brought food to fluffy. cause as far as I remember fluffy can stretch his hand (and the vending machine was in a close proximity)

ALSO fluffy was immobile cause f his fruit not kizaru, did you not read the manga
Everyone was yelling who brought Luffy food lmao no way you’re claiming Luffy didn’t get help.

Luffy lost plain and simple

This round wasn’t much of a fight to begin with. Luffy grabbed Kizaru from behind while the latter was going after Vegapunk (seems that’s the only solution Oda has for getting Luffy to actually lay hands on Kizaru).

Luffy used that opportunity to attack and try and toss him away, but nothing suggests that Kizaru can’t get back up.
It’s not like the previous round where Luffy needed someone to bring him food to even continue.

Why not?
Luffy was down multiple times and we called that a defeat for Luffy and a Win for Kaido
Kaido could've finished him for good he said it himself ( before the 4th loss )
Its really not the same lol, Luffy gets knocked out and white-eyed when he loses (twice to croc, 3-4 times to Kaido, etc.). Not at any point has Kizaru actually "lost" to the same capacity as literally every other character when they lose in this series. Hell, if Lucci lost this very chapter, he'll be on the floor unconscious, which is literally not the same.

Why we make this exception for Kizaru is ridiculous.

There's no trolling
Show me where the battle damages are, genius. Should be easy

Wait, man looked cleaner post dawn cymbal than when he entered the island lmao

Do not confuse Kizaru being on suicide watch with Sneakffy actually doing anything
Wasn’t he coughing up blood from being grabbed.