Future Events Does it make sense for Luffy to have more Power Ups?

Was Gear 5 Luffy's last Power Up???

• Yes

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Luffy Edge Lord coming soon

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
I believe there is room for improvement in haki.

We all think the fire on Sanji's leg is just a gag.

But no, it has an explanation.

So I believe the same as Zoro Ashura/King of Hell is the final stage of haki.

How could ordinary person who did not have the devil's fruit power manifest something like three heads and nine arms out of thin air?

:brootea:

From powerscaling, no. Since if Gorosei means that Luffy's power is Toon Force, then any form of struggle or difficulty Luffy face in a fight (since he got Gear 5) is just a gimmick no one takes seriously.

But from narrative? Yes, since One Piece is shonen, and the last enemy will be the strongest.
i would rather the final fight be similar to the oars one.

G

Gorosei Informer

The fact we know so little about the voice of all things and it even let Luffy communicate telepathically whilst unconscious and underwater too, is extremely worrying for me too.

This dude it already has:
-all the Hakis advancing,
-fruit awakens and probably in the next arc it will already have the complete mastering of the G5
- as well as the other Gears,
- it's shit from the sun god Nika/Joyboy.

-That is, does it make sense that Luffy receives more Power Ups as variations of G5 as well as G4? or a G6(lmao)?? or something else??????
Variations of G5 make sense, he has like 3-4 main arc villains left still at this point.

That said, he has not mastered Future Sight. He's still pretty bad at it. CoC imbuement to me may not even be the definitive end of Conquerors, since you have Shanks still displaying an even more broken level of Haki at the end of Wano

I don't think he needs new powers,but Luffy needs to gain physical strenght.He is still to skinny,Kaido said his haki game is still rough around the edges and he still needs to master his awakening.Basically,he needs to improve on what he already has.
Kaido said Luffy's haki was rough when he first unlocked CoC. After that luffy got thrown in the sea and then came back with better haki use and split the sky. Then his haki continued ascending until it surpassed kaido's haki.