Powers & Abilities Does knowing how Lunarian abilities work help?

Does knowing help?

• Total voters
Of course.
Once you know that it is pointless attacking flame ON, you wont waste your energy attacking that state.
However, without plot pushing them out of flames, it is still unclear how they can be taken out.
It probably just comes down to speed
King was switching in and out of flame mode multiple times before and after koh. The main advantage he gets from it is speed

It might help you conserve energy and make more effective hits, but it won't move the needle that much. The reason Zoro won was because he could all of a sudden hit harder with coated attacks, and King was afraid the defense wouldn't hold up. So he used his flames offensively in a bid to defeat Zoro faster. He was backed into a corner precisely because his defense lost utility.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It probably just comes down to speed
King was switching in and out of flame mode multiple times before and after koh. The main advantage he gets from it is speed
Main advantage he gets from being a Lunarian is being tougher than Kaido.
If you know how it works, you dont waste energy on flame ON.
When you see them in flame OFF, then you have a chance to test your firepower against people tougher than Kaido.

Why was the inferior defense of Kaido relevant then? :milaugh:
When was Kaido defense shown relevant against Law high ends(awakening)??
:kuzanshut:
But anyway Kaido/Meme “only” defense against “base Law Hax” Haki. Actually not just any Haki, but massively superior Haki then a Mere YC. Like ling can produce. All an all, it’s arguable if Law even notices Lings gimmick.
:myman:
Post automatically merged:

@Albino 👑 it’s only relevant if the character has some form of speed/CoO/or mobility advantage. In which case U can force him into speed mode. Otherwise there’s not much reason for Ling, to open himself up to damage. Take Law(shambles) or Luffy(FS) as examples.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
When was Kaido defense shown relevant against Law high ends(awakening)??
When it handled Gamma Knife like nothing.
And that's a guy who takes damage and isnt invincible like Lunarians.
Or you think Kaido would fare worse than Blackbeard who took it like nothing despite doubling pain?

But anyway Kaido/Meme “only” defense against “base Law Hax” Haki. Actually not just any Haki, but massively superior Haki then a Mere YC. Like ling can produce. All an all, it’s arguable if Law even notices Lings gimmick.
There is no haki whatsoever on Kaido's scales, Law still cant do anything to them.
Now imagine Lunarian flame ON invincibility that is far above stuff like Kaido's hakiless scales.

Not if you don’t have what’s necessary to win. You either need the power to overwhelm the defense, the attack speed to tag them w flames down or the stamina/endurance to outlast them for when they get exhausted.

When it handled Gamma Knife like nothing.
asura closer to KoH, then GK to Awakening stop playing urself lmao….
And that's a guy who takes damage and isnt invincible like Lunarians.
It’s a testament to Law he’s able to one shot, in base said lunarina!!!

Or you think Kaido would fare worse than Blackbeard who took it like nothing despite doubling pain?
BB Needing saving, an alarming allies enough to retreat… is tanking like nothing lmao? Law awakening rocks Kaido worse then everything on Wano(barring BG).

There is no haki whatsoever on Kaido's scales, Law still cant do anything to them.
Now imagine Lunarian flame ON invincibility that is far above stuff like Kaido's hakiless scales.
Prime time cope lol!!! There’s the same amount of Haki on Kaido scales, as there was when shambles was blocked. Use ur brain just a little lmao. Base Law runs through lunarina with a variety of moves(amputee/Mes/GK all awakening attacks)
:josad:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
asura closer to KoH, then GK to Awakening stop playing urself lmao….
As soon as I saw you comparing Asura and KOH, I knew you arent qualified to talk about Zoro's combat... :milaugh:
Like what are you trying to compare, lol? A haki state with combat style? :saden:

It’s a testament to Law he’s able to one shot, in base said lunarina!!!
But Lunarians are invincible so ability to bypass tough exterior is useful exactly how? :shame:
I am not sure what part of being invincible you dont understand. :catlewd:

BB Needing saving, an alarming allies enough to retreat… is tanking like nothing lmao? Law awakening rocks Kaido worse then everything on Wano(barring BG).
He needed saving because he was falling into sea which is irrelevant and circumstantial.
Law's Awakening cant rock even Blackbeard. Forget Kaido and King who is tougher than Kaido and invincible.

Prime time cope lol!!! There’s the same amount of Haki on Kaido scales, as there was when shambles was blocked. Use ur brain just a little lmao. Base Law runs through lunarina with a variety of moves(amputee/Mes/GK all awakening attacks)
:josad:
We literally can see his body not being coated, certainly not his scales and Law still cant affect a single one...
While Zoro can and then cant harm a Lunarian wiht flames because invincibility is invincibility, doesnt matter what you use.
And yet you think Law can do better... :ronalaugh:

As soon as I saw you comparing Asura and KOH, I knew you arent qualified to talk about Zoro's combat... :milaugh:
Like what are you trying to compare, lol? A haki state with combat style? :saden:

But Lunarians are invincible so ability to bypass tough exterior is useful exactly how? :shame:

He needed saving because he was falling into sea which is irrelevant and circumstantial.
Law's Awakening cant rock even Blackbeard. Forget Kaido and King who is tougher than Kaido and invincible.

We literally can see his body not being coated, certainly not his scales and Law still cant affect a single one...
While Zoro can and then cant harm a Lunarian wiht flames because invincibility is invincibility, doesnt matter what you use.
Without strong enough haki to defend themselves law can cut anyone
Lunarians aren't an exception

Guess the analogy worked well then!! I got the same feeling when u randomly bought up GK, during a conversation about current Law high ends. An wats Kaido shown against it
:suresure:

That invincible clan of all dead characters? The only known lunarina having been destroyed in his only 2 fights. Doesn’t sound all that invincible
:risitexcla:

So Law put him in a life or death situation? Sounds pretty “rocked” to me!!! Anyway Teach body consistently been hyped, an his endurance shits on Ling. Tanking Gura lvl attack power as early as MF. Ling gets one shot.

An we literally have canon statements suggesting the same Non coated scales!!!! Through “Haki” are preventing Shambles
:jackcopium:
Law can do in base, what ur claiming Zoro can’t at all. Why wouldn’t he be superior? This attack legit one shot
:risiup:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Without strong enough haki to defend themselves law can cut anyone
Lunarians aren't an exception
Lunarians are invincible while Law cant cut even non-hakified Kaido's scales...
There are levels to this.

Guess the analogy worked well then!! I got the same feeling when u randomly bought up GK, during a conversation about current Law high ends. An wats Kaido shown against it
:suresure:
Except that it didnt because Gamma knife is the same as Law's awakening, internal damaji.
Thanks for proving once again that you dont know anything about Zoro's AND Law's combat. :rolaugh:

That invincible clan of all dead characters? The only known lunarina having been destroyed in his only 2 fights. Doesn’t sound all that invincible
:risitexcla:
Yes, they are invincible with flames on.
We can complain about it but it is what it is.

So Law put him in a life or death situation? Sounds pretty “rocked” to me!!! Anyway Teach body consistently been hyped, an his endurance shits on Ling. Tanking Gura lvl attack power as early as MF. Ling gets one shot.
Nope. He put himself in such a situation by riding on Stronger.
Everyone's endurance is tough shit until face Zoro's attacks and suddenly their endurance disappears.
Yes, tanking Gura attack was so impressive that it affected him less than a punch from pre-skip hakiless G2 Luffy. :luffylaugh:
First try to damage Kaido's scales, then proceed to dream about harming King.
An we literally have canon statements suggesting the same Non coated scales!!!! Through “Haki” are preventing Shambles
:jackcopium:
Their haki preventing Shambles doesnt equal to his scales being coated and Law still cant do shit to them... lol

Law can do in base, what ur claiming Zoro can’t at all. Why wouldn’t he be superior? This attack legit one shot
No, that attack doesnt do shit because you are still clueless about Law's attacks so I dont blame you not knowing shit about Zoro and King. Even if we make it easier for Law and force King out of flame mode, he still cant do shit just like he couldnt do shit to Doflamingo, he is simply not good enough to compete with proper combatants. Law is a perfect example of powerful DF doesnt make powerful people. Meanwhile, swordsmen are top of the world with haki and iron bars.:zosmug:

Lunarians are invincible while Law cant cut even non-hakified Kaido's scales...
There are levels to this.

Except that it didnt because Gamma knife is the same as Law's awakening, internal damaji.
Thanks for proving once again that you dont know anything about Zoro's AND Law's combat. :rolaugh:

Yes, they are invincible with flames on.
We can complain about it but it is what it is.

Nope. He put himself in such a situation by riding on Stronger.
Everyone's endurance is tough shit until face Zoro's attacks and suddenly their endurance disappears.
Yes, tanking Gura attack was so impressive that it affected him less than a punch from pre-skip hakiless G2 Luffy. :luffylaugh:
First try to damage Kaido's scales, then proceed to dream about harming King.

Their haki preventing Shambles doesnt equal to his scales being coated and Law still cant do shit to them... lol

No, that attack doesnt do shit because you are still clueless about Law's attacks so I dont blame you not knowing shit about Zoro and King. Even if we make it easier for Law and force King out of flame mode, he still cant do shit just like he couldnt do shit to Doflamingo, he is simply not good enough to compete with proper combatants. Law is a perfect example of powerful DF doesnt make powerful people. Meanwhile, swordsmen are top of the world with haki and iron bars.:zosmug:
Laws fruit negates durability without haki