Current Events Does Luffy have a chance at winning a 1v2 against Kizaru and Saturn?

I’ve been hesitant to make this claim but the dialogue this chapter honestly makes me think it’s a possibility.

1v1 neither Kizaru nor Saturn are portrayed to be a major threat to Luffy. But combined they could be a greater force than Kaido.

While the aim of the arc is escape, Oda could always use the seraphim to drive the tension of the arc and force the SHs to flee to Elbaf. The seraphim are a massive threat, especially if Luffy is occupied and Zoro gets injured in his fight against Lucci.

For me? Idk

While it seems a bit much, Luffy’s line of not letting Kizaru and Saturn escape reminds me a lot of Luffy breaking the mirror in WCI.

Id say at the very least Kizaru will be KO’d. Saturn might get his ass beat but ultimately regenerate by the arc’s end with his true defeat only happening in the final war.

It depends, if Saturn keeps acting like a retard then he’s a non factor, and in that case Goofy can potentially win
With that said he’s not fighting a 2v1, help is coming

I dont think so.

On one hand you have a powerful and fast admiral and on the other you have an enraged venomous Mythical Zoan user who can regen heavy damage quickly.
Then there is the problem of the G5 side effects that could hit him at any moment.

With Dorry, Broggy and maybe the ancient iron giant's help? Probably.