Speculations Does Mother Flame actually kill people?

I remember when it was first revealed, there was this theory that lulusia wasn't actually destroyed, but rather teleported. Because of course Oda wouldn't kill that many people.

While it sounded a bit silly at the time, it makes a lot more sense now that we know Vegapunk invented Mother Flame. As we know, Vegapunk is a pacifist and wasn't as interested in creating destructive weapons as the other members of MADS. So it doesn't make sense that Vegapunk would invent something like Mother Flame if it actually was a tool of mass murder.

So I think its very likely that there's more to Mother Flame than meets the eye. Rather than being a Nuke, I believe its a teleportation device that teleports its target to a location where they will not be found. Possibly a sky island, the florian triangle, or parts of the new world/red line that are uncharted. In doing so, it will save the lives of the people it hits, sparing them from the government's wrath.

At the end of the Sabaody Arc, the straw hats were seemingly destroyed, only for it to be revealed that they weren't actually killed or harmed in any way, but rather teleported away by Kuma's powers. What if Egghead will have a similar ending? The SHs will resist the government invasion and ultimately, Saturn will have no choice but to call in Mother Flame. Egghead will seemingly be obliterated and it will be said that Luffy and his crew were destroyed, as is the case with Kid and Law. However in reality, they will be teleported away.

This could possibly open up the doors for a moon arc, if Oda wants to spend the time doing that. Or Oda could take the more predictable route and have the SHs and vegapunk zapped to elbaf. Regardless, I believe that this would be the perfect way to transition to the next arc, and also provide a reasonable explanation as to why Vegapunk would give the WG something so destructive.

I remember when it was first revealed, there was this theory that lulusia wasn't actually destroyed, but rather teleported. Because of course Oda wouldn't kill that many people.

While it sounded a bit silly at the time, it makes a lot more sense now that we know Vegapunk invented Mother Flame. As we know, Vegapunk is a pacifist and wasn't as interested in creating destructive weapons as the other members of MADS. So it doesn't make sense that Vegapunk would invent something like Mother Flame if it actually was a tool of mass murder.

So I think its very likely that there's more to Mother Flame than meets the eye. Rather than being a Nuke, I believe its a teleportation device that teleports its target to a location where they will not be found. Possibly a sky island, the florian triangle, or parts of the new world/red line that are uncharted. In doing so, it will save the lives of the people it hits, sparing them from the government's wrath.

At the end of the Sabaody Arc, the straw hats were seemingly destroyed, only for it to be revealed that they weren't actually killed or harmed in any way, but rather teleported away by Kuma's powers. What if Egghead will have a similar ending? The SHs will resist the government invasion and ultimately, Saturn will have no choice but to call in Mother Flame. Egghead will seemingly be obliterated and it will be said that Luffy and his crew were destroyed, as is the case with Kid and Law. However in reality, they will be teleported away.

This could possibly open up the doors for a moon arc, if Oda wants to spend the time doing that. Or Oda could take the more predictable route and have the SHs and vegapunk zapped to elbaf. Regardless, I believe that this would be the perfect way to transition to the next arc, and also provide a reasonable explanation as to why Vegapunk would give the WG something so destructive.
Vegapunk also invented the Seraphim, who I guess just go around hugging targets.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Didn't read, too tired for prolonged convos.

With how fucking corny and plot armored this story is already. I can realistically imagine that machine having a fucking teleporter build within it and we will find out that no one died on Lulusia and they were teleported to secret Revo country:laughmoji: