Questions & Mysteries Does Mr. 1 Rust?

Well... there was a rust rust no mi user in Enies Lobby... he was not only able to rust swords... but also he was rusting Zoro's flesh/bones before Usopp shot him and saved him

So... the answer is YESSS.. if he faced lets say a "rust ability" Mr.1 will rust regardless if he was in his flesh mode or in blade mode

As for him rusting through time... and natural means... I would only say if he stayed in water for a long time... but the again... water is a weakness for ALL DF user... not Just Daz Bones...

Maybe if he got old... his blades feels rusty as well... like when he's an old geezer... and just like his bones get weak... his DF get rusty...

So probably...

Well... there was a rust rust no mi user in Enies Lobby... he was not only able to rust swords... but also he was rusting Zoro's flesh/bones before Usopp shot him and saved him

So... the answer is YESSS.. if he faced lets say a "rust ability" Mr.1 will rust regardless if he was in his flesh mode or in blade mode

As for him rusting through time... and natural means... I would only say if he stayed in water for a long time... but the again... water is a weakness for ALL DF user... not Just Daz Bones...

Maybe if he got old... his blades feels rusty as well... like when he's an old geezer... and just like his bones get weak... his DF get rusty...

So probably...
That navy guy DF was really op actually, like Barragan in Bleach. Whoever he touchs, turn to dust. Oda needs to bring back that DF.

@Aknolagon I think Brragan's powers is with Shinobu though
Her powers is related to aging things and make things pass time until it rots completely

She's weak user though... Oda is like that... hax ability is handed to weak people..

Inb4 Shinobu controls the aging process and turns Momo into adult (strong form) that can fight in this war

Also, I wonder, what if her fruit was the reason she became looking like an old hag ugly Lol... I wonder...

@Aknolagon I think Brragan's powers is with Shinobu though
Her powers is related to aging things and make things pass time until it rots completely

She's weak user though... Oda is like that... hax ability is handed to weak people..

Inb4 Shinobu controls the aging process and turns Momo into adult (strong form) that can fight in this war

Also, I wonder, what if her fruit was the reason she became looking like an old hag ugly Lol... I wonder...
True shinobu's DF is really good too!! Feel like oda doesn't want to show the true nature of those DF otherwise it will overshadow some overrated DF.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So does Mr 1 need to polish his sword regularly then?

...I'll see myself out
:smithnie:

:seriously:

OT: Based on the 45 seconds/two unverified articles or research I just did, I think it depends on whether or not he’s actually composed of real steel. Seems like stainless steel doesn’t rust because of the presence of chromium, so if he doesn’t have that as a quality granted by his DF, then he definitely could rust.