Powers & Abilities Does Nerona Imu have the Mythical Zoan Hebi Hebi no Mi: Model Nure-Onna?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nure-onna

The Name Nerona has resemblance with the name Nure-Onna. Looking at this specific picture of its wide mouth with sharp teeth and the ability to "consume humans", the emphasis lies on consuming, which could also refer to Imu consuming Sabo's flames, also being described as a snake like creature with a woman's head, it may fit Imu.

Depending on the depiction, the Nure-Onna also has arms on its snake body, so especially in its human-beast form you could explain why Imu's silhouette in Zoan form still had kind of a humanoid form, albeit still looking kinda bizzare and deformed, almost snake-like.

Would that explain the spiked tail tho?
It's not clear yet what that arrow is, whether it is a tail derived from Imu's body, given how he can spam it from everywhere at long distances and from opposite directions, seemingly from the air. Being a mythical creature and with Oda's artistic freedom, he might as well give Imu a tail shaped like that or the ability to spawn such arrows. After all, Nika also can do all kinds of stuff, including grabbing lightning. It's up to Oda how much "freedom" he would give Imu's ability.

I also wonder what kind of mythical creature in general would have a tail shaped like that, apart from the Devil, who would kinda look different than the creature Imu transformed into.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nure-onna

The Name Nerona has resemblance with the name Nure-Onna. Looking at this specific picture of its wide mouth with sharp teeth and the ability to "consume humans", the emphasis lies on consuming, which could also refer to Imu consuming Sabo's flames, also being described as a snake like creature with a woman's head, it may fit Imu.

Depending on the depiction, the Nure-Onna also has arms on its snake body, so especially in its human-beast form you could explain why Imu's silhouette in Zoan form still had kind of a humanoid form, albeit still looking kinda bizzare and deformed, almost snake-like.
he is prob an ice giant an jotun enemy of Odin (elbaf)

If oda uses nordic mythology for OP endgame, i would give a shot a imu being the mythical zoan giant snake that appears on kratos game.

Hence why dorry and broggy said they couldnt cut it.

If oda uses nordic mythology for OP endgame, i would give a shot a imu being the mythical zoan giant snake that appears on kratos game.

Hence why dorry and broggy said they couldnt cut it.
I can definitely see snake. One thing I noticed is that aside from Nola, Oda has Luffy always bickering with snakes in color spreads and story. He also draws a lot of birds who are in mythology enemies to snakes.

So Imu being a mythological snake would fit right in.