General & Others Does Oda respect the intelligence of his readers ?

dingy just means shitty. It means nothing about the people there. She's talking about how broke and poor they are.
Doesn’t matter... this demon couldn’t careless about enslaving the people of wano and murdering them...but because some gave her food and cloth now she plans to betray kaido ...what about the rest of wano ? They never even communicated with her

what next ? Big mom ally with straw hats because sanji baked her a cake and he didn’t put poison in it ? Probably.

watch out Luffy vs big mom turn to Luffy vs Hancock but with the help of cake.

Oda'd writing is good because of how he developp his universe.
Moreover conveniences happens often on Shonen.
Imagine authors tries to explain everything.
It will be a novel not a manga.
People complains about how long are flashbacks and subplots and also complains about conveniences.
This is retard.

You know what’s really funny ?

the first thing she says after regaining her memory is calling the town and it’s people Scum... now she loves them...fuck off oda.
The Viz translation in Queen's Gambit says dingy little village. For 1011 she says grimy little village. That's the same thing.

I can imagine Oda has no idea people with reading comprehension at this level are sitting around getting salty about a series that starts out with a fat old woman who becomes slim and beautiful because she's "slippery" followed by a clown who's thwarted by playing with his feet. He'd probably be relieved to discover that this is the level of his criticism.

B

Ballel

Sadly the abusive actions of women are being downplayed and played for laughs AGAIN. Just as it happens in the political and societal discourse, where female abusive tendencies are not being taken seriously.
In oda's mind a woman's crimes need to be forgiven no matter what evil things she does, only because of her gender.
This is such disrespect to all women, as their actions -good or bad- are not taken seriously because in the heads of people like Oda, their gender limits their participation in "normal human society" aka male society.

B

Ballel

hat...she is racist herself as seen with her abused daughter pudding ...she has library of imprisoned races...her hobby is collecting them
BM represents the so called 'positive' racists that don't straight up murder other races bc they hate them but who consider other races 'special and 'exotic' . BM's books where she keeps them is an accurate representation of human zoos.

Her marrying men of different races just to get a biracial child and then tossing the man away is a reference to exotic sexuality syndrome.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Kinda funny how many people here think sucking Oda’s balls is gonna get him to ~*~NOTICE THEM SENPAI~*~, most of us could drop dead today and he’d never fucking know or care about it. Y’all need to understand that it’s perfectly valid to criticize something/someone you love; if you’re afraid of doing that, you gotta figure out why your heart won’t allow you to reflect on the shortcomings of those you hold dear, and I’ll tell you this much, that has nothing to do with the current quality of One Piece...guessing it has something to do with not being able to accept your own flaws:luuh:

I don’t know if I’d go as far as to say that Oda disrespects his readers’ intelligence. I just think he doesn’t have any original ideas or basic writing knowledge. Can’t disrespect shit when you ain’t got the skills yourself lol.

I’ve played video games with better MCs, better storytelling and better character development than OP. OP can’t even hold a candle to animated Netflix series, let alone actual literature. If the writer is this unskilled, he can’t possibly disrespect his audience. He’s doing the best he can... his best is just awful given that he’s been living in an editorial echo chamber for 20 years.

I am talking about linlin last chapter. this is by far the worst out of character bullshit in this manga.

but you know what’s worst ? The fans that defend this as if there is absolutely nothing wrong here and oda is top tier writer... CRINGE.

- b..but she respect those that helped her...she has “mother mode” for harmless kids...YEAH what about her calling that town that helped her SCUM oda ? How low can you get with your trash writing

- sponsoring evil experiments on kidnapped children

- kills her kids ? No problem

- allows for her kid to get abused because if she didn’t then why almost all of her kids were bullyed ?

- the kids never see the face of their father...how kind indeed

- racism and bullying for sole purpose of her enjoyment and entertainment against baby pudding ? No problem

- so much for the kind hearted mother when every last one of her kids fears her to death...chiffon doesn’t think of her as a mother...she called her a monster

- see momo tutored and humiliated and laughs her ass off with big grin

- known for her sadism, greed, selfishness, backstabbing, betrayal, sending loved ones heads in colorful boxes, enjoying blood pools, raping men and the list goes one

Retire oda.
whoever doesnt agree with this is just headcanon
she destroys a country for a sugar but punches her ally
she wants to kill her own daughter because she didnt married Loki but for Otama she punches an enemy

this arc is full of plot armour nothing more in MF a yonko crew could 1 o 1 marines but now 6 year old child beats them lol
whoever justfies this should just look at all chapters Otama appears and look at the replies in the spoiler discussion when Otama comes it reaches low without her high

Oda should make a big hiatus he is destroying his franchise which he carefully build in 24 years