Questions & Mysteries Does queen live up to his bounty

S

stealthblack

With guys Like katakuri and cracker having like 1 bil and 860m, Whoswho 560m, jimbei 400m, pre wano luffy 1.5 b, does queen really give almost 5th yonkous vibes?

Sanji is just owning him in base mode, i would at lead expect queen to go vergo mode by now. Not even gonna mention going katakuri mode advanced haki, coc. Katakuri was Miles more impressive for just 1 bil

Sanji hasn't really done any significant damage so far, at least to Hell Memories. There's also the fact that Oda can't really fulfill most of his portrayals, especially with characters who don't rely on standard badassery and/or get Sanji as their opponent.

Unless Oda makes the effort, Queen (among most fighters in this series) won't make full use of his potential. He's meant to be seen as a powerhouse, but the author just won't deliver.

I think its that Sanji is too damn strong here. Lets be real here, Sanji counters every brawler now with his durability and regen now. Queen neged Drake and saw MP Chopper as pure fodder. Tanked 2 attacks from Marco and was normal the next chap. Like he isnt weak. Its that Sanji is too damn strong now.

He needs to bring out his plagues.

I think its that Sanji is too damn strong here. Lets be real here, Sanji counters every brawler now with his durability and regen now. Queen neged Drake and saw MP Chopper as pure fodder. Tanked 2 attacks from Marco and was normal the next chap. Like he isnt weak. Its that Sanji is too damn strong now.

Balanced fights between brawlers on this level could go on for days, so Sanji will indeed have to be on a whole other level to defeat Queen fast.

With guys Like katakuri and cracker having like 1 bil and 860m, Whoswho 560m, jimbei 400m, pre wano luffy 1.5 b, does queen really give almost 5th yonkous vibes?

Sanji is just owning him in base mode, i would at lead expect queen to go vergo mode by now. Not even gonna mention going katakuri mode advanced haki, coc. Katakuri was Miles more impressive for just 1 bil
No :cr7:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
He captured a Yonko and almost single handedly won the battle, if not for stupid ass plot armor.
His biological warfare is a thing that can wipe entire armies by itself.
He shouts a lot, but, so far, dude's been tanking everything thrown at him so far. Even King's air slashes were more of like a nuisance than a real danger to him.
He uses Franky's finisher as a filler attack.
He has quite a lot of tricks.
Queen is actually way better than I first imagined him.

Sanji loses to any YC1. Don't wank his regen and durability.