Questions & Mysteries Does Sabo have CoC or not?

Sabo has Conquerors Haki

• Total voters
It depends if you consider Ace’s novel canon. There he got gifted CoC like candy, and if bofh Luffy and Ace randomly get CoC/ADVCoC there’s no reason for it not to have it.
Same with Blackbeard, Akainu, Imo if they can fight and the King of Elbaf if he fights, at this point, CoC has been fleshed out, so Oda will use it the most.

It depends if you consider Ace’s novel canon. There he got gifted CoC like candy, and if bofh Luffy and Ace randomly get CoC/ADVCoC there’s no reason for it not to have it.
Same with Blackbeard, Akainu, Imo if they can fight and the King of Elbaf if he fights, at this point, CoC has been fleshed out, so Oda will use it the most.
ace used coc in the actual manga

Chinajo told us that CoC haki users in the New World, was common. We've known this for years.
Yea it's just like how df became more common on the grand line when before they were supposed to be a myth and were rare. The sh's are in end game and are already one of the strongest crews around so yea more characters are going to have CoC. I wouldn't be surprised if every arc from now to the last introduces/reveals 2 or 3 new CoC users.

Definitely yes..
It doesn't matter if people like him or not, sabo is meant to be one of the strongest characters in the series and CoC is an absolute for that kind of status.
He humiliated a YC and a VA without a scratch and had a fight against fujitora in which none of them go all out BUT fujitora was the superior of the two.
After the second fight we see fujitora with bandages, which means a serious sabo could hurt even a guy like fujitora.
Now let's talk why i believe he has CoC lol..
The main reason is kuma.
Sabo going in there to save a friend is something that shows determination and a very strong will.
Only Luffy would pull that kind of stunt lol

He might not need it plot wise.

And he doesn't necessarily look like a conqueror although if he is aiming for a top Revo position the chances could be bigger.

I've "researched" it a little, cause I always thought that his attack Dragon breath looks far too powerful for just ID CoA and so I thought perhaps it's advCoC.
But when you read Ch.584 it imo becomes doubtful. He's no coward or anything and I don't think that thinking things through excludes you from having CoC per se, but Ace comparatively gives off a whole other vibe and Luffy kinda aswell. They are extremely tenacious, to a ridiculous degree.

It's similar to the Baratie scenes, where Zeff talks about coviction, while Luffy fights with Don Krieg, Ch.63-66, and Sanji then thinks of Luffy and Zoro.. It makes it seem like they are just built different.
Similar to Sanji, Sabo could just be a very strong willed CoCless individual.