Questions & Mysteries Does Shiryu of the Rain have Red lightning Ad.CoC?

Does Shiryu of the Rain have Red lightning Ad.CoC?

• He had it before TS

• He unlocked it after TS

• He still didn't unlock it he will in the next chapters

• He won't have Ad.CoC

Results are only viewable after voting.
Only thing you broke is when you think to wank about virgin PedoZolo :milaugh:

How can you explain why you ZKKclowns are so dumb and always being laughing stock?

Look at this thread, all I said red lightning is Ad.CoC, and we've many ZKKbitches started crying as if they know shit about Ad.CoC when I said its exist long before now they think they are the expert:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/advanced-coc-discussion.11907/

Show me one good prediction like that one from ZKKtards, you clowns are always stupid as you wank Luffy underling.

You should start reading One piece not ZKK piece dumbass. All I said red lightning is Ad.CoC and all these dumb ZKKbitches started crying. Law dying without Zolo? Lmao, Zolo was the one dying without Law teleportation help on the floor waiting to get carried by Law then by Sanji then drink Mink Pee.

Between Zolo and Teach, Zolo is virgin and has unknown sexuality, perfectly suitable for you ZKKloser dumbasses to wank :milaugh:

While Teach clearly wasn't interested in real Bonney, was seen with fake Bonney's mature body never the kid one, so he either didn't know or wanted inside the devil fruit version of her. We also know Teach was seen with 2 women, but no panels for PedoZolo with women knowingly.

Zolo was in shock when he was with a woman he didn't know, lmao now this virgin trying to defend his virgin idol :gokulaugh:

Lmao now I just noticed there is someone else there????, if you think this proves Zolo is not virgin doing this knowingly then it means Zolo is a Pedo not Teach.

This is classic ZKKlosers, slanders others only to get bite in the ass by the same thing.

Zolo didn't one-shot again (like you losers claimed about Lucci) distracted Apoo in 2 v 1 with X-Drake, Apoo get back up and fought others.

But PedoZolo run away from fodder Apoo, thats a fact.

The fact that you ZKKclowns say things like Mihawk middiffing Teach and Shiryu shows how stupid and desperate you are.

Says 'try not to lie for once' then says Blueno and Kalifa when it was never mentioned, I made this dumb bitches so desperate they read ZKK piece once again.
Lol Zoro isn't focused on getting girls and he still had the most beautiful girl in Wano acting like his personal maid out of nowhere.
Zoro is busy becoming one of the strongest characters in the verse. If he gets a girl no one will be able to kidnap her and beat his ass, like the CDs do to fodders.
Anyone who crosses them dies immediately.
Strength is a virtue. You gotta be fit to protect the ones you love.
Not that I expect you to know anything about fitness, though...

Shiryu, King, Pica,...no CoC

Even Mihawk might not have it (or might have it)

Conquerors are known since introductions or how Oda writes them before their initial loss against strawhats or others :kata:

C

Cruxroux

Yes, me and Erkan had a lot of back and forth with an abundance of insults. I think what really triggered it was me calling BB a FatPedoFuck. In the end Al had to step in, delete the posts and gave a warning. One of my posts was edited earlier too.
What him calling us ZKKtards all the time?

Yes, me and Erkan had a lot of back and forth with an abundance of insults. I think what really triggered it was me calling BB a FatPedoFuck. In the end Al had to step in, delete the posts and gave a warning. One of my posts was edited earlier too.
You forgot to add I called Zolo virgin Pedo too. So you say you put me on ignore, Lol alright then its better for you.

Mihawk won't be stronger than doffy.... turns out stronger than him.
Mihawk won't have bounty bigger than Katakuri , have 3 times more bounty than your precious Katakuri.

Havn't you realize till now. All your takes end up in a huge L.
So you are telling Nodle Shiryu will have Ad.CoC as he argues Shiryu won't have Ad.CoC?

C

Cruxroux

So you are telling Nodle Shiryu will have Ad.CoC as he argues Shiryu won't have Ad.CoC?
I'm not really on Shiryu train yet.
If he's zoro opponent, he needs to level up accordingly. Either AdCoC , or broken fruit awakening.

Or Oda will make this fight a hax related fight where AP isn't required at all.

More like Zoro vs Pica , figuring out his fax was a problem.
Zoro was slicing pica bug statue with 1080 Pound phoenix either way. 3000 worlds was overkill but oda needed to make it look good.

I'm not really on Shiryu train yet.
If he's zoro opponent, he needs to level up accordingly. Either AdCoC , or broken fruit awakening.

Or Oda will make this fight a hax related fight where AP isn't required at all.

More like Zoro vs Pica , figuring out his fax was a problem.
Zoro was slicing pica bug statue with 1080 Pound phoenix either way. 3000 worlds was overkill but oda needed to make it look good.
You will see the truth soon enough that Mihawk can't be FV for Zolo due to him being with Cross Guild, Shiryu will be. So that Shiryu having Ad.CoC is very possible, although not like sky split level, more like Yamato's level.

C

Cruxroux

You will see the truth soon enough that Mihawk can't be FV for Zolo due to him being with Cross Guild, Shiryu will be. So that Shiryu having Ad.CoC is very possible, although not like sky split level, more like Yamato's level.
Nasujuro and Shiryu are interchangeable but nobody Taking Zoro final fight.
Fighting mihawk ends his Goal of being WSS...
Beating Shiryu gives him nothing.