Does somebody belive flat earth?

F

Fallen Prince

Seen this and got curious what their arguments were but it was settled and I had to look no farther in a matter of moments.

I googled flat earth and images of a flat earth showed up. My 7 year old walked up behind me.

Her: What's that?
Me: That's a flat earth
Her: The earth isn't flat....that's dumb!
She should tell that to B.o.B. .

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
My friends and I once went camping on the edge.
Post automatically merged:

Seen this and got curious what their arguments were but it was settled and I had to look no farther in a matter of moments.

I googled flat earth and images of a flat earth showed up. My 7 year old walked up behind me.

Her: What's that?
Me: That's a flat earth
Her: The earth isn't flat....that's dumb!
lol this kid is going places :milaugh:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
β€Ž
The earth is a multi-layered triangle. Every offical picture of earth was taken via astronauts and satellites aka GOVERNMENT FUNDING. The government is trying to cover up the truth of alien activity. Who built the TRIANGULAR pyramids? Why does the U.S paper dollars for example have a pyramid with an eye? They see everything and is hiding the truth from us.
:smart:

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
The earth is a multi-layered triangle. Every offical picture of earth was taken via astronauts and satellites aka GOVERNMENT FUNDING. The government is trying to cover us the truth of alien activity. Who built the TRIANGULAR pyramids? Why does the U.S paper dollars for example have a pyramid with an eye? They see everything and is hiding the truth from us.
:smart:
I can see the neckbeard, smell the weed, feel the basement cold, and hear the Joe Rogan Experience from this post.

First I don't belive in flat earth theory but im curious about how/Why People belive in it maybe flat earther could give me some hinta/speculations/Proof about that.. This thread isnt sacratic or mocking thread i honestly Wana meat some flat earther
So is there any flat earther in worst generation?
I’m not a flat earther, I don’t know the shape of the earth because I’ve never seen it myself but proponents of the globe model aren’t trustworthy, from green screens, to bubbles in outer space, to the fact they never do a 360 degree spin with the camera on ISS streams, to the fact that no real picture of the earth has ever been taken with all of them being cgi rendered, to every camera showing a curve having a fish eye lens and a camera without showing a flat horizon no matter how high up you go, to the fact if you allow boats to sail over the horizon you can bring it back into view by zooming in on it(which would be impossible if it disappeared because it went over a curve).

I personally believe in a geocentric model of the earth regardless of its shape, the earth does not move. I don’t know its shape but I am leaning towards a flat earth model about 60% whereas I think the earth might be a globe about 40%. I’ll be happy to find solid proof supporting one model over the other no matter what shape it is because I’m not personally attached to it.

You can make fun of me and laugh, dismiss me as a crazy person, I don’t care. To those people I look at you as those idiots who were laughing at Blackbeard when he was talking to Luffy, it is what it is.

They are mostly trolls, just like anti vaxxers and people who believe we didn't walk on the Moon
I knew a lass who didn't believe we walked on the moon and I just stopped talking to her after that.
She tried to force me to believe it too, it was terrible.

I can respect someone's opinion as we all do. But she seemed 'out of it' even before that statement.
And I said 'maybe?' she just laughed at me sigh.