Does somebody belive flat earth?

This is exactly what I mean, you think you know everything there is to know, on one hand mainstream science tells you everything can be disproven yet have the same religious bias towards one explanation to the point people like you make arrogant statements like this.

Whatever, I’m done, like I said keep believing your religion.
thats not what i think though, thats not even what i think about science. physicists still dont have a grasp on dark matter or energy for example. And there is nothing wrong with not knowing everything. But humans managed to find out alot about the shape of our earth, the sun and celestial bodies. You can now look up when the next sun/moon eclipses will be in the next few years. Meanwhile globe deniers have absolutely no way of explaining moon phases or eclipses in their fantasy pancake world.

What "religious bias"? projection much?
Post automatically merged:

Talking about me? Think you misunderstood.

I’m not a flat earther.
you call me accepting reality "believing in a religion", yet you are not a flatearther? Are you holding up the same standards for the flat earth claim? And what about the flat earthers conducting experiments proving the globe/rotation of the earth? What about the amateur footage of celestial bodies and their moons or the iss lunar transit? Didnt you watch any of the material i shared here?

because you seemingly just brushed off everything with "cGi" like a true flerf without adressing anything.

Why are you guys wasting your time with a literal flat earther?
a strange mix of hope and entertainment.

Last edited:
Religious matters trascend everything honestly. I can't call a religious belief biased, I would be extremely disrespectful. Even if it's about Flat Earth. Even if I love science (not that it's even required for such easy-to-discern matters).

But fiercefully disagree, yes.
what are you trying to say here?

religious beliefs can lead to biased conclusions, but so can everything else, so its whatever anyway.

Last edited:
As a geographer its extremilly sad to see how many people belive that the earth is flat and in other kind of pseudoscience.

Here in Brazil a survey have found that at least 11% of the population, something around 23million people, believe the earth is flat, even with some high profile governament members saying they believe in such things, and giving space to a huge anti-science movement that is starting to undermine all kinds of scientific knowloge, with being a anti-vax, anti-mask and climate change denier becoming a standart in the country, with even the presidente saying he will not take a COVID vaccine because is a communist plot, and religious fundamentalists trying to change the content that is thaught in Schools, making kids stop studying science and starting studying the bible.

There's even a story here about a priest who use ballons to float until he is high enough to prove the earth is flat, but he fell into the ocean and die

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Okay now I understood the context of that Israeli official statement that aliens are waiting for us to evolve.

Imagine someone traveling light years across to our planet, makes a landing and come across a flat earther.

Alien: hey I am from different planet

Flat Earther: hahaha wow man..me too just in different way. 🤭🤭Btw, can you tell me what shape our planet is?

Alien: *confused look* it looks Spherical

FE: man you are totally stoned. Hahaha Earth is Flat and I can prove you by using my scientific headcannon

Aliens: okay we need to wait some centuries before we make contact again ✌️

Okay now I understood the context of that Israeli official statement that aliens are waiting for us to evolve.

Imagine someone traveling light years across to our planet, makes a landing and come across a flat earther.

Alien: hey I am from different planet

Flat Earther: hahaha wow man..me too just in different way. 🤭🤭Btw, can you tell me what shape our planet is?

Alien: *confused look* it looks Spherical

FE: man you are totally stoned. Hahaha Earth is Flat and I can prove you by using my scientific headcannon

Aliens: okay we need to wait some centuries before we make contact again ✌️
And you believe there are aliens, I used to believe all that too, not anyone, I’m not saying I know an alternative yet but I’m taking a step back from what was taught to us growing up, it would make most sense for anyone interested in the actual truth to do the same.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The alien matter is kinda tricky because we are unaware of which informations we are being hidden from the governments and even assuming there's no alien existence around us because of the lack of consistent radio waves (not that they are an 100% accurate factor to determine that) at our disposal the Universe is so big that a single cell in our body if Earth sized still would not make our Earth big enough to encompass the whole Universe.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
And you believe there are aliens, I used to believe all that too, not anyone, I’m not saying I know an alternative yet but I’m taking a step back from what was taught to us growing up, it would make most sense for anyone interested in the actual truth to do the same.
The trust deficit you have is ill-founded.

We are simply a product of evolution of some common elements which are found abundant in the Universe. We are not special in any remote way. This generates the possibility of life in other places as well and we already found evidence of simple life in venus atmosphere.

And, then we have atleast Billionss of galaxies. Each having at least billion stars and planets.

Just based on common sense we can say Odds of having alien civilization is quite high.

Finding them and contacting them would be challenging because of huge distance barrier but if one has to answer question "Are there aliens"? Then answer is there could be somewhere out there...most likely

The earth being a globe is the actual truth. there is no single piece of evidence that would point to the earth being flat, with some phenomena like a simple sunset being absolutely impossible on a flat earth.

get over it

https://mctoon.net/

Last edited:
No, and I don't know people who believe in it, case never befriend with idiots.
my stepdad is a flatearther. But he is on some next level flat earth shit:

4-level-donut-world

No!

Earth is Flat. Haven't you seen a world map before?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh you are right, how could i have missed this before?!