General & Others Does the community decrease or increase your enjoyment of a manga and its characters?

Does the community decrease or increase your enjoyment of the manga and its characters?

• Total voters

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
idk
I can watch an anime all alone and it ends up being super enjoyable, with some shows it gets better when I talk with people about it, but I can't find some peeps for some shows. But I guess I would say, all in all having access to different anime communities over Discord servers or so, makes most of the shows more enjoyable. With some shows I don't feel the need to exchange, but sometimes it just happens.

On the counteraspect, I had days where people, for example here in the forums, trash on stuff that I liked, and I am like "nope, fuck this community". One or two bad days don't drop the overall enjoyment of a show for me. So I guess I am more on the side of "increasing my enjoyment" through communities.

Depend where u are, in some places the OP community is really good at theory crafting that is what i like the most.

But in other places, like YouTube, is just crazy how dumb most of the people are, just look at the cloning thing, now everything will become just " X character is a clone" for months.

Also, since Naruto ended the OP community was flooded with former Naruto readers that basically dont care about anything besides being toxic, like the ZoroXSanji, AdmiralXEmperor, ShanksXMihawk bullshit that get to nowhere.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
It doesn't directly affect how I feel about a series, however I still enjoy talking to other people about series I like. It's fun.