Questions & Mysteries Does the WG think Buggy is stronger than Kuzan?

Not stronger, more dangerous. Buggy may not be a powerhouse on his own, but he has what Luffy does too: he makes alliances easily. People end up following Buggy one way or another, which on large scales can pose a big threat. Kuzan may turn entire countries to wastelands, but so what? The WG loses nothing. But Buggy? Buggy can turn entire countries AGAINST the WG, which is a threat to the status quo.

They think he’s strong enough to have crocodile and mihawk under him
So if the world government puts Kuzan below them then yes if they don’t then there’s no way to know

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You saying the 3 billion number is completely random?
No. It's just a blanket amount for Admiral class. It was either going to be 4 crowns or 3 crowns.

All things considered 3 makes sense for a generalized amount for that class. Could have been 4 but maybe Oda didn't want to go too crazy considering Yonkou Teach had 2.2 bill, Luffy and Buggy both have 3 bill as Yonkou. So he probably settled with 3 bill to enter Admiral class.

3 bill for CG is much more reasonable all things considered.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Who said this is the entry point of an admiral? This could be the average or even the ceiling of the admiral class
It's the entry exit ceiling floor, it's all of it. It's a flat rate.

which makes the original post valid
God you're desperate, how can it be valid when these aren't even WG bounties lmfao? "Does the WG think Buggy is stronger than Kuzan?" In a bounty scheme appointed by Buggy himself not the WG 🤦‍♂️

Besides Kuzan's bounty is not revealed and when it is, it will be a different system entirely, it will be much more specific to him.

CG star/crown system is just a blanket for Admiral class. There's no difference between Garp, Greenbull, Kizaru, Fuji. They have the exact same "number"