Speculations Does this logic work for remaining islands? If so, what do you think comes next?

What Islands do we have left?

• Underworld

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Fullalead

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Elbaf

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Lodestar

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Laugh Tale

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • New Marineford

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Mariejois

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • God Valley

• The Moon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was literally one of those people that gussed a VP arc was next, not Elbaf lol. And bro...ZKK and Elbaf are two completely incomparable things lmao. ZKK wasnt ever a planned thing, it was a theory put together by happenstance and coincidence on things people wanted to be true.

The Moon is the only highlighted stellad object so Id assume its the only one wed actually get to if anything.
You didn't guessed you just said it was an option. You were the ones so true that Elbaf would be the next arc.

ZKK had much more evidences of happening than Elbaf as an arc. It started back at Thriller Bark when Ryuuma was introduced as a Dragon Slayer and Zoro not only used a Dragon named move to defeat him but also got his sword(not confirmed but probably the same sword that slayed the dragon). Then at Punk Hazard we have Zoro doing the same thing Ryuuma did at Monsters. Then we learned that Kaido is also a Dragon. Then we had Zoro changing Shusui for Enma a sword from Oden that made half of Kaido's scar but wasn't able to defeat him so the sword's will is unfulfilled. Then we had all the lore about swords(also black blades hints from the fox) how they have a will of their own and are meant to be fulfilled.

Elbaf we have what? Usopp desire to go there during Little Garden Arc? And then nothing?

A big part of OP speculation really comes down to how much of the journey is left. Im notably obsessed with this topic lol and did touch on this a few years ago. But now, knowing more plotlines, it does get you thinking more about it.

We know Oda loves paralleling and numbers of things all the time. I wonder if Oda is directly counting the number of locations hes doing for both Paradise/NW. Discounting Reverse Mountain/FI, which are on the Red Line, Paradise has 14 locations:

- Whiskey Peak
- Little Garden
- Drum
- Alabasta
- Jaya
- Skypiea
- LRLL
- W7
- Enies Lobby
- Thriller Bark
- Sabaody
- Amazon Lily
- Impel Down
- Marineford

For simplicity, lets use Oda's words and remove Amazon Lily, ID, and Marineford as they are a "side journey". Now we are down to 11 locations.

Do the same for NW:

- Punk Hazard
- Dressrosa
- Zou
- WCI
- Wano
- Egghead

Thats 6 of 11. Lets assume Elbaf, Lodestar and Laugh Tale fill 3 more of those locations, being now 9. Hypothetically, if you can believe this idea, what would the 2 remaining Islands be?

There are potentially quite a few other options out there:

- Fullalead
- Underworld
- The Moon
- God Valley

Granted, I think God Valley (currently) is a destroyed location with the same fate as Lulusia and like Ohara, will feature heavily in a flashback when Rocks is shown (maybe with Kuma?). The Moon may or may not be directly tied to the EoS, so I'd put my money on the remaining islands looking like this:

- Egghead
- Underworld
- Fullalead
- Elbaf
- Lodestar
- Laugh Tale

If we include our Amazon Lily/ID/Marineford "side trips" as the Final War after the journey, then I can finally see:

- New Marineford
- Mariejois
- The Moon

Tldr:

There are ~3 islands left before Lodestar/Laugh Tale. One Piece is also Final Fantasy game and actually ends on the Moon:akaman:

No tags, too lazy, but may the thread prosper:phoenixmarco:
Emerald city needs to come up at some point,it was hinted as a legend in Skypia.

You didn't guessed you just said it was an option. You were the ones so true that Elbaf would be the next arc.

ZKK had much more evidences of happening than Elbaf as an arc. It started back at Thriller Bark when Ryuuma was introduced as a Dragon Slayer and Zoro not only used a Dragon named move to defeat him but also got his sword(not confirmed but probably the same sword that slayed the dragon). Then at Punk Hazard we have Zoro doing the same thing Ryuuma did at Monsters. Then we learned that Kaido is also a Dragon. Then we had Zoro changing Shusui for Enma a sword from Oden that made half of Kaido's scar but wasn't able to defeat him so the sword's will is unfulfilled. Then we had all the lore about swords(also black blades hints from the fox) how they have a will of their own and are meant to be fulfilled.

Elbaf we have what? Usopp desire to go there during Little Garden Arc? And then nothing?
???

All i said was Vegapunk and Elbaf may be combined. But almost all of my posts were about Vegapunk being next lol. That also has nothing to do with the fact it is still happening

And yes, Usopp, a main character, wanting to go to fulfill a portion of his dream should tell you, and anyone else, that it is happening. He even shows interest this very arc when Vegapunk is explaining what happened with Saul.

Its also very obvious Robin will meet Saul again. We also have Dorry, Broggy, Oimo. Kaashi and another giant saying they will meet the crew again on Elbaf. Then you have the pure fact that Loki is a teased character for the island. Then you have the island silhouettes and teases to visiting the island.

And no, none of this has anything to do with the false claims of ZKK. Zoro was never set up to kill Kaido. We ARE set up to go to Elbaf

Ive never seen someone fight such a losing battle lol. T
Post automatically merged:

Emerald city needs to come up at some point,it was hinted as a legend in Skypia.
@NAMELESS its possible its a sky island above Elbaf's tree. Theres a decent backing for that I believe. In that case, it would stipl be tied to Elbaf. Otherwise, its possible its the Underworld arc im mentioning or some other new island?

We'll see

???

All i said was Vegapunk and Elbaf may be combined. But almost all of my posts were about Vegapunk being next lol. That also has nothing to do with the fact it is still happening

And yes, Usopp, a main character, wanting to go to fulfill a portion of his dream should tell you, and anyone else, that it is happening. He even shows interest this very arc when Vegapunk is explaining what happened with Saul.

Its also very obvious Robin will meet Saul again. We also have Dorry, Broggy, Oimo. Kaashi and another giant saying they will meet the crew again on Elbaf. Then you have the pure fact that Loki is a teased character for the island. Then you have the island silhouettes and teases to visiting the island.

And no, none of this has anything to do with the false claims of ZKK. Zoro was never set up to kill Kaido. We ARE set up to go to Elbaf

Ive never seen someone fight such a losing battle lol. T
No, you said that to you Elbaf was next arc.

Zoro also wanted to go to Wano and guess what we are only going there because we have a REAL REASON not because he wanted to. Luffy is the captain not Usopp. Usopp also wanted to keep Merry, you know what happened.

Robin can meet anyone she wants after the story has ended. Brook also wants to meet Laboon(for whatever reason he didn't on those 2 years). Are we going back to Reverse Mountain just for that? No! Not even Sabo went after Luffy once he returned his memories he just ended up founding him at Dressrosa because he had things to solve there. Ace was just the same at Alabasta and we learned at Chopper's hometown that he passed there. Luffy already had a bounty at time.

We had a bunch of island being foreshadowed with Worst Generation on it while Law and Strawhats remained at Paradise to train. X-Drake was in a Winter Island one of Kaido's favorites for example.

As I said ZKK has much more evidence of happening than Elbaf. Just like Elbaf is a possibility until the manga ends, ZKK is a possibility until Zoro or Kaido dies.

Zoro also wanted to go to Wano and guess what we are only going there because we have a REAL REASON not because he wanted to. Luffy is the captain not Usopp. Usopp also wanted to keep Merry, you know what happened.

Robin can meet anyone she wants after the story has ended. Brook also wants to meet Laboon(for whatever reason he didn't on those 2 years). Are we going back to Reverse Mountain just for that? No! Not even Sabo went after Luffy once he returned his memories he just ended up founding him at Dressrosa because he had things to solve there. Ace was just the same at Alabasta and we learned at Chopper's hometown that he passed there. Luffy already had a bounty at time.

We had a bunch of island being foreshadowed with Worst Generation on it while Law and Strawhats remained at Paradise to train. X-Drake was in a Winter Island one of Kaido's favorites for example.

As I said ZKK has much more evidence of happening than Elbaf. Just like Elbaf is a possibility until the manga ends, ZKK is a possibility until Zoro or Kaido dies.
ZKK has zero evidence. It was implied that SH will have their journey to Elbaf from the very begining, while there was zero evidence in manga for zkk

Bro, why are you lying? Just a few examples out of a 100:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1059-spoilers-discussion.31131/post-3418721

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1059-spoilers-discussion.31131/post-3414270

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-kid-pirates-spoilers-room.5/post-3294664

And when I made a thread about Elbaf and Vegapunk being combined, i never brought it up about being directly next. In fact, some of my oldest posts in this forum are abput Vegapunk getting an arc after Wano, separate from Elbaf:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/future-story-arcs.3922/post-334101

None of the islands the WG went to were teased for hundreds of chapters. They were shown to show you how weird the New World was, thats it. There are no plotlines tied to them. Theres no direction needed for their journeys with them

And Im not respinding to your Zoro nonsense. It makes literally no sense in comparison to Elbaf lmao

Bro, why are you lying? Just a few examples out of a 100:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1059-spoilers-discussion.31131/post-3418721

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1059-spoilers-discussion.31131/post-3414270

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-kid-pirates-spoilers-room.5/post-3294664

And when I made a thread about Elbaf and Vegapunk being combined, i never brought it up about being directly next. In fact, some of my oldest posts in this forum are abput Vegapunk getting an arc after Wano, separate from Elbaf:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/future-story-arcs.3922/post-334101

None of the islands the WG went to were teased for hundreds of chapters. They were shown to show you how weird the New World was, thats it. There are no plotlines tied to them. Theres no direction needed for their journeys with them

And Im not respinding to your Zoro nonsense. It makes literally no sense in comparison to Elbaf lmao
Let me refresh you then

Just a question. It's just interesting that so many of us believe that it is is in fact next when there is zero indication of it at this time.

I guess we assume it based on timeline comments based on the author/editors, but....what if it's not? Could be Vegapunks facility (separate from Elbaf unlike some theories). Could be Blackbeard's island, Hachinosu. Could be some new island tied to Shanks or the Underworld or something completely different.

I guess this'll be the the year we know what direction OP is truly heading. Are we closer to Lodestar/Laugh Tale than we think, or is there a significant amount of the journey left to go?
"us", "we". You clearly thought Elbaf was next one. You may have changed your opinion after that when new chapters were caming but as you said you were sure that Elbaf was the next.

And by your posts it seems more that you were cheering than truly believing about Vegapunk's as next arc.

Mentioning an island is not teasing an island. Elbaf is only mentioned never teased.

All Island we visit Oda developed the plot at the island. Yonko saga is the only exception. We had no plot until we came to Fishmen Island, Punk Hazard, Zou.

I can make a 40+ page PDF on how the earth is flat, it doesnt mean all evidence provided isnt bullshit or absolutely stupid.
There is more evidence of ZKK than Elbaf as an arc.

Let me refresh you then

"us", "we". You clearly thought Elbaf was next one. You may have changed your opinion after that when new chapters were caming but as you said you were sure that Elbaf was the next.

And by your posts it seems more that you were cheering than truly believing about Vegapunk's as next arc.

Mentioning an island is not teasing an island. Elbaf is only mentioned never teased.

All Island we visit Oda developed the plot at the island. Yonko saga is the only exception. We had no plot until we came to Fishmen Island, Punk Hazard, Zou.

There is more evidence of ZKK than Elbaf as an arc.
You cant be this dumb:

Just a question. It's just interesting that so many of us believe that it is is in fact next when there is zero indication of it at this time.

I guess we assume it based on timeline comments based on the author/editors, but....what if it's not? Could be Vegapunks facility (separate from Elbaf unlike some theories). Could be Blackbeard's island, Hachinosu. Could be some new island tied to Shanks or the Underworld or something completely different.
Learn to actually fucking read lmfao

You cant be this dumb:

Learn to actually fucking read lmfao
Dude you said yourself believed and assumed that Elbaf was the next arc. You were just wondering if it wasn't but it is clear that your main opinion is that Elbaf was the next arc. You could have change after that, don't worry but you once was sure that Elbaf was the next.

Dude you said yourself believed and assumed that Elbaf was the next arc. You were just wondering if it wasn't but it is clear that your main opinion is that Elbaf was the next arc. You could have change after that, don't worry but you once was sure that Elbaf was the next.
No....lmfao learn to understand what a rhetorical question is. If you dont know what that is, go ahead and read a dictionary definition.

Also, thats from Feb 2022. I have a you a post from 2020 saying Vegapunk was next....

No....lmfao learn to understand what a rhetorical question is. If you dont know what that is, go ahead and read a dictionary definition.

Also, thats from Feb 2022. I have a you a post from 2020 saying Vegapunk was next....
You can't make a question and just say it is rhetorical. It is clearly that you are sure about being Elbaf. You was just open the discussions if you were wrong. You said twice that people (with you included since it was first person on plural) were sure that Elbaf was the arc next Wano.

You can't make a question and just say it is rhetorical. It is clearly that you are sure about being Elbaf. You was just open the discussions if you were wrong. You said twice that people (with you included since it was first person on plural) were sure that Elbaf was the arc next Wano.
..except thats exactly what the post was....

You cant just randomly pick a post and say its not something because you want it to be. Nearly all of my posts in that thread are about how Elbaf may NOT be next.

You actually are being dumb now

..except thats exactly what the post was....

You cant just randomly pick a post and say its not something because you want it to be. Nearly all of my posts in that thread are about how Elbaf may NOT be next.

You actually are being dumb now
Yes include yourself with the people that are sure Elbaf will be the next arc then deny in a future discussion.

This honestly just feels like a lot.

Personally I think there are 3 main villains left in this final Arc:
Sakazuki
Blackbeard
Imu

Each can have an arc that connects two islands and I think we’re getting:
Sakazuki:
Egghead -> G14

Blackbeard:
Elbaf -> Final Rode Ponegylph

Imu:
Mariejoa and the Red Line

A big part of OP speculation really comes down to how much of the journey is left. Im notably obsessed with this topic lol and did touch on this a few years ago. But now, knowing more plotlines, it does get you thinking more about it.

We know Oda loves paralleling and numbers of things all the time. I wonder if Oda is directly counting the number of locations hes doing for both Paradise/NW. Discounting Reverse Mountain/FI, which are on the Red Line, Paradise has 14 locations:

- Whiskey Peak
- Little Garden
- Drum
- Alabasta
- Jaya
- Skypiea
- LRLL
- W7
- Enies Lobby
- Thriller Bark
- Sabaody
- Amazon Lily
- Impel Down
- Marineford

For simplicity, lets use Oda's words and remove Amazon Lily, ID, and Marineford as they are a "side journey". Now we are down to 11 locations.

Do the same for NW:

- Punk Hazard
- Dressrosa
- Zou
- WCI
- Wano
- Egghead

Thats 6 of 11. Lets assume Elbaf, Lodestar and Laugh Tale fill 3 more of those locations, being now 9. Hypothetically, if you can believe this idea, what would the 2 remaining Islands be?

There are potentially quite a few other options out there:

- Fullalead
- Underworld
- The Moon
- God Valley

Granted, I think God Valley (currently) is a destroyed location with the same fate as Lulusia and like Ohara, will feature heavily in a flashback when Rocks is shown (maybe with Kuma?). The Moon may or may not be directly tied to the EoS, so I'd put my money on the remaining islands looking like this:

- Egghead
- Underworld
- Fullalead
- Elbaf
- Lodestar
- Laugh Tale

If we include our Amazon Lily/ID/Marineford "side trips" as the Final War after the journey, then I can finally see:

- New Marineford
- Mariejois
- The Moon

Tldr:

There are ~3 islands left before Lodestar/Laugh Tale. One Piece is also Final Fantasy game and actually ends on the Moon:akaman:

No tags, too lazy, but may the thread prosper:phoenixmarco:
Honestly they could/should all be a part of the future journey. My only doubts are:

- God Valley --> It could very well be seen in a flashback and never in the present time, cause it was phisically delated

- Underworld --> Not sure of what you mean? Like a short pirate-centred Arc that opens the real conflict with Teach right before Fullalead?

- Moon --> I'm simply not existed about this Arc...

Why Underworld tho?
Everything revealed about them so far is pretty much whatever. Does not seem to be holding a very important plot line.
It feels like the Newspaper thing.

Honestly they could/should all be a part of the future journey. My only doubts are:

- God Valley --> It could very well be seen in a flashback and never in the present time, cause it was phisically delated

- Underworld --> Not sure of what you mean? Like a short pirate-centred Arc that opens the real conflict with Teach right before Fullalead?

- Moon --> I'm simply not existed about this Arc...
- yes I agree about God Valley. Lulusia basically shows us the definition of what the WG is doing to erase islands from maps.

- Underworld is sort of a blanket term for an arc that I "think" may happen after Vegapunk and before Fullalead, yes. Really, just a means to characterise the "shady" organizations that Cross Guild is working with to hunt Marines and also characterize the underworld emperors. Currently Stussy being and ally and Vivi being with Morgans potentially opens the door for all 6 emperors to meet again. The cover story also revealed Du Feld funded MADS prior to VP leaving it, and we know very little about the last 3. This one Im aware is a stretch, but the plotline technically still exists. Dont expect a direct antagonist or anything.

- Moon is more of acknowledging that Enel and the lore behind the moon are still important. Even if we dont directly go there somehow (Lol God Valley is an ancient gravity launcher that the WG is hiding?), its lore signficance needs occur eventually.

@Hako Sama see above. Its more of a nonchalant guess based on what characters we have and which havent been addressed. Its "low" on my totem pole and more of a desire than anything.

Id sooner expect Fullalead to be next more than anything really.

This honestly just feels like a lot.

Personally I think there are 3 main villains left in this final Arc:
Sakazuki
Blackbeard
Imu

Each can have an arc that connects two islands and I think we’re getting:
Sakazuki:
Egghead -> G14

Blackbeard:
Elbaf -> Final Rode Ponegylph

Imu:
Mariejoa and the Red Line
@Sir Yasheen I personally just cant see Lodestar/Laugh Tale being written off as shorter arcs. I also cant see Akainu and his whole group staging a fight at G14 and not New Marineford to guard Mariejois. But thats just me.

- yes I agree about God Valley. Lulusia basically shows us the definition of what the WG is doing to erase islands from maps.

- Underworld is sort of a blanket term for an arc that I "think" may happen after Vegapunk and before Fullalead, yes. Really, just a means to characterise the "shady" organizations that Cross Guild is working with to hunt Marines and also characterize the underworld emperors. Currently Stussy being and ally and Vivi being with Morgans potentially opens the door for all 6 emperors to meet again. The cover story also revealed Du Feld funded MADS prior to VP leaving it, and we know very little about the last 3. This one Im aware is a stretch, but the plotline technically still exists. Dont expect a direct antagonist or anything.

- Moon is more of acknowledging that Enel and the lore behind the moon are still important. Even if we dont directly go there somehow (Lol God Valley is an ancient gravity launcher that the WG is hiding?), its lore signficance needs occur eventually.

@Hako Sama see above. Its more of a nonchalant guess based on what characters we have and which havent been addressed. Its "low" on my totem pole and more of a desire than anything.

Id sooner expect Fullalead to be next more than anything really.

@Sir Yasheen I personally just cant see Lodestar/Laugh Tale being written off as shorter arcs. I also cant see Akainu and his whole group staging a fight at G14 and not New Marineford to guard Mariejois. But thats just me.
That’s fair, but I think Akainu needs to leave. He’s been lamenting having to stay out of combat for too long that personally I think he needs to be able to leave to fight luffy.

And Raftel I think can only be a lore dump. There shouldn’t be any enemies there purely because that would make luffys goal of reaching there look kinda lame if it was a land where people already lived in. And Lodestar I kinda don’t see a point to. It’s not connected to any villain or lore point so it’s just kinda… pointless to go to.