General & Others Does Wano have the worst arc ending in One Piece?

Is this the worst ending to an arc in One Piece?

• Total voters
Honestly? Yeah.

There's no other ending in any other arc that takes such a colossal shit on everything the series stands for the way Wano did with Hiyori Hitler edu-taining the masses that it's okay to commit genocide.

No one is born evil right? Well according to Wano, Orochi was born evil and therefore he and every Kurozumi deserved their lot in life.

Luffy fandom, Kidd fandom, Sanji fandom, Zoro fandom, Apoo fandom, Drake fandom, Yamato fandom, Nami/Usopp fandom, Yonko faction, Admiral faction... too many Ls at certain points to count.

Well I guess Raizo and Tama fandom ate pretty well I guess? :suresure: Plus Law came out of that shit pretty beastly, got Poneglyph importance with Robin and Puncture Wille was a move nobody literally expected from Law.

Honestly? Yeah.

There's no other ending in any other arc that takes such a colossal shit on everything the series stands for the way Wano did with Hiyori Hitler edu-taining the masses that it's okay to commit genocide.

No one is born evil right? Well according to Wano, Orochi was born evil and therefore he and every Kurozumi deserved their lot in life.
That was a Rakugo being told by a random Wano citizen.... It wasn't actually Hiyori in those final scenes....

As for the OP. Yes, by far and above.

Last edited:
it might be. just because i usually like most of them and wano at the end felt really rushed and like it had no time to breathe when the rest of the arc felt like it was happy to take its time and just do whatever and have tons of little side scenes that didnt really matter that much. i enjoyed like 95 percent of the arc though. just most of the fight scenes ended too suddenly, including the final clash with kaido, and the post-arc wrap up was the most rushed its ever been

Dressrosa will allways be the worst ending to me.

Zoro cuts mountain size pica and whole island goes crazy.
Luffy almost splits the island and nobody even reacts.
Usopp basically turns into a bigger coward then he ever was.
Luffy is like lol I don't like alcohol and I don't want to be great
Fujitora is like deep im not really a marine.
Luffy gets a fleet we basically won't see again for another ten years
Luffy is island level and gets a 500 million bounty.

Wano wasn't as disappointing because I was never hyped up for it in the first place.