General & Others Does Wano have the worst arc ending in One Piece?

Is this the worst ending to an arc in One Piece?

• Total voters
Ending??? The Whole Wano Arc was Shitty, even Loda know it. also what happen to the Lurking Legend fool was talking about?
the arc is trash they needed to make baits like editors crying reading some chapters, lurking legends and shit LOL

Wano was too long and ending was definitely underwhelming. Oda was not able to portray SHs as group that can compete with the best of the best. Luffy had three power-up's during one arc. That's crazy. I was hoping for another team up, like in Thriller Barc, but Luffy soloed him with ridiculous ability. Then, Carrot became leader of Minks, Yamato stayed on Wano and Shanks came to promote his movie.

Luffy fandom, Kidd fandom, Sanji fandom, Zoro fandom, Apoo fandom, Drake fandom, Yamato fandom, Nami/Usopp fandom, Yonko faction, Admiral faction... too many Ls at certain points to count.

Well I guess Raizo and Tama fandom ate pretty well I guess? :suresure: Plus Law came out of that shit pretty beastly, got Poneglyph importance with Robin and Puncture Wille was a move nobody literally expected from Law.
Apoo didn't took no L"s so he shouldn't be here

W

Wanji>>Lolo

I loved OP since 2002 and it was the worst finish of an arc relative to either quality of the story before it or the potential for where it could go. I'm willing to believe Oda didn't even work on it after the debut of Nika, it was just so fucking lazy and misguided.
Wano was so unsatisfying and the lackluster ending sealed the deal.
Almost killed my enjoyment for the series.

Dog shit ending, way too many loose ends and anticlimaxes.

The nature of the ending was in extremely poor taste as well; so what if Orochi was brutally discriminated against as a child by Wano citizens, he and all Kurozumis are definitely born evil for absolutely no reason at all, with no message or repercussions imposed upon the citizens who brutalised them and bent over to Kaido for decades. They did absolutely nothing to free themselves in the end.

I'm just glad that it's finished - Oda was definitely freestyling that one.

Last edited:
All Kurozumi deserve to burn

Except there aren't any Kurozumi because we fucking burned all but two of them, and then we burned those two as well because they were mad about how we burnt the other ones.
Tbh, out of all the bs at the end of Wano this was the least problematic.

It was just an obvious pun that triggered some sensitive people in the Western World.

The inconsistencies, useless "promotion moments" (looking at you Shanks and Greenbull), abandoned plot points (where do I even begin) and totally rushed conclusion were much more problematic.