Does WG love or hate the French?

What is your stance on French?

• Total voters

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
I know that I have British family but come on...

I admit I don't fully understand this obsession that anglo-saxons, americans in particular, have with France. English I can understand, given the very long history and feud between us, but americans have always been quite baffling.

Dont let me pull out "original german borders".
What about the French Napoleonic Empire coupled with the 20th century Colonial Empire ?

Someone said controversial :choppawhat:

That depends of whenever you talk about Antiquity Germany or the Holy Roman Empire created by Charlemagne.
We're obviously talking about the last german empire here. Someone said even more controversial ??

:pepecorn:

I admit I don't fully understand this obsession that anglo-saxons, americans in particular, have with France. English I can understand, given the very long history and feud between us, but americans have always been quite baffling.
To be honest, I've been on vacation alone a few times in Europe and I met people who told me in the second I told them I was French "wow, French haha, so arrogant" or other various kinds of contempt. I mean, I don't know where the contempt comes from but it could indeed be Americans influencing their brains like :pepebusi: