Does WG love or hate the French?

What is your stance on French?

• Total voters
Have lots of family in France, here are my observations after a lifetime of visits.

Very good baked food and deserts in France, they have truly mastered the art of the oven. I had a fantastic ice cream in a carved out peach in Toulouse once. Other than that their food is heavily overrated.

Parisian women are some of the most beautiful in the world, they look better and more stylish than American women by a long way. Better than English too, but our accents and sense of humour sell it a little more. Not quite as good as Italian women, but Italian women tend to have massive personality flaws.

They have an inflated sense of their architecture, notre dame is okay, eiffel tower is a goddamn eyesore. Palace of Versailles is one of the greatest structures I've ever visited however, but all the pokey little french villages with cobbled floors and tiny buildings need to be bulldozed already.

Streets of Paris are filthy once you get out of the main area, and no that is not the same in most major cities and certainly not to the extent of Paris. I've seen several toilets just randomly sitting in the middle of the street.

Disney world France sucks.

Overall, I would rate my experience of french people as a 5/10 (the highest country is Nepal with a 7/10), they're basically the same as the English with different traditions so I view them as a sibling country. You can tell that these two countries were rivals for 100s of years.

Stop claiming french fries as yours .
Post automatically merged:

Have lots of family in France, here are my observations after a lifetime of visits.

Very good baked food and deserts in France, they have truly mastered the art of the oven. I had a fantastic ice cream in a carved out peach in Toulouse once. Other than that their food is heavily overrated.

Parisian women are some of the most beautiful in the world, they look better and more stylish than American women by a long way. Better than English too, but our accents and sense of humour sell it a little more. Not quite as good as Italian women, but Italian women tend to have massive personality flaws.

They have an inflated sense of their architecture, notre dame is okay, eiffel tower is a goddamn eyesore. Palace of Versailles is one of the greatest structures I've ever visited however, but all the pokey little french villages with cobbled floors and tiny buildings need to be bulldozed already.

Streets of Paris are filthy once you get out of the main area, and no that is not the same in most major cities and certainly not to the extent of Paris. I've seen several toilets just randomly sitting in the middle of the street.

Disney world France sucks.

Overall, I would rate my experience of french people as a 5/10 (the highest country is Nepal with a 7/10), they're basically the same as the English with different traditions so I view them as a sibling country. You can tell that these two countries were rivals for 100s of years.
Definitely beautiful than fat American gals this is true.
Post automatically merged:

Created on 01.11.1993. "Right after" is a bit strechted here. :D
Time to bring Mark as currency yo . Euro is just all beaurocrat.

Last edited: