Powers & Abilities Does Yamato Have Haoshoku?

Does Yamato Have Haoshoku?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Seriously, who cares? Oda literally for the past 15 chapters has her just running around nonstop fighting fodder.
He's stalling her the same way he stalled Sanji. It's not yet time for her main arc fight to begin.

Luffy will have at least four conquerors in his crew, including himself: Luffy, Zoro, Usopp and Yamato
Doubt on Usopp being a Conqueror.

Shanks had it dormient, so this makes roger pirates having only 2 users. Rock pirates were an all stars crew indeed, but i do believe only their captain and vice could use it, otherwise they would have been unstoppable.
3 is more than 2, having three users would make the three less special than if they were two, is simple as it is.
We don't know if Rocks had do we? Maybe that is the reason why his crew fall apart and Roger with possible 3 or more(I'm betting Gaban had and Bullet is cannon right? He may have it too) and WB crew similar to it(and maybe Luffy's crew) is because of the lack of a captain with CoC.
Most unlikely for sure but still a possibility.

For some reason i can't change my vote. Oh well. But yes, i would say that she definitely has it. Ace and Katakuri have it, no reason Yamato wouldn't have it.

I don't think we have seen her infused it and used it in her attacks yet. (we don't see the lightning coming off her club like Kaido's, even though Yamato can use his moves).

If i had to guess then i would say that yes yamato definitely has CoC unlocked (there is no reason to doubt this because people younger than her already have it unlocked AKA Luffy).

Whether or not she can use it or infuse it in her attacks like Kaido i'm more skeptical, and i also don't know how her CoC compares to the Worst generation. I say this because i think that she hasn't had much chances to use and train it, you know with being held captive on Onigashima and all. Since experience should play a big part in how strong one's haki is, particularly in the case of CoC, as said by Rayleigh. And for Yamato it would be hard to achieve that all locked up on a island.

As for Yamato tanking Sasaki's cannons, i still don't know if its due to her zoan devil fruit, or her amazing genes being Kaido's daughter or her CoC Haki.

Keep spittin Cinera
Post automatically merged:

For some reason i can't change my vote. Oh well. But yes, i would say that she definitely has it. Ace and Katakuri have it, no reason Yamato wouldn't have it.

I don't think we have seen her infused it and used it in her attacks yet. (we don't see the lightning coming off her club like Kaido's, even though Yamato can use his moves).

If i had to guess then i would say that yes yamato definitely has CoC unlocked (there is no reason to doubt this because people younger than her already have it unlocked AKA Luffy).

Whether or not she can use it or infuse it in her attacks like Kaido i'm more skeptical, and i also don't know how her CoC compares to the Worst generation. I say this because i think that she hasn't had much chances to use and train it, you know with being held captive on Onigashima and all. Since experience should play a big part in how strong one's haki is, particularly in the case of CoC, as said by Rayleigh. And for Yamato it would be hard to achieve that all locked up on a island.

As for Yamato tanking Sasaki's cannons, i still don't know if its due to her zoan devil fruit, or her amazing genes being Kaido's daughter or her CoC Haki.
She had the thick lightning when she bagua’d Ulti

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
For some reason i can't change my vote.
You can now. I'll disable it in some hours I guess.

As for Yamato tanking Sasaki's cannons, i still don't know if its due to her zoan devil fruit
She didn't use her Devil Fruit back then.

She grew stronger during her training with Kaido and as he beat her up.

Keep spittin Cinera
Post automatically merged:

She had the thick lightning when she bagua’d Ulti
I don't think it was COC, but here's the scan:

We don't know if Rocks had do we? Maybe that is the reason why his crew fall apart and Roger with possible 3 or more(I'm betting Gaban had and Bullet is cannon right? He may have it too) and WB crew similar to it(and maybe Luffy's crew) is because of the lack of a captain with CoC.
Most unlikely for sure but still a possibility.
Yea i gave it for granted because it would be weird that a captain with such a crew, fame and ambition doesn't have it, but yea there's that possibility.
I dont think Bullet is canon?

Doubt she has it, it has a lot to do with will, NOT with genetics and Yamato seems to not even have a will of her own, she keeps using Oden's name trying to fight for his ideals and not her own.
:kayneshrug:
I would agree with you but we have basically have seen her use it so...

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Yea i gave it for granted because it would be weird that a captain with such a crew, fame and ambition doesn't have it, but yea there's that possibility.
I dont think Bullet is canon?

I would agree with you but we have basically have seen her use it so...
The Roger Pirates had 3 canon Conquerors (Roger, Rayleigh, Oden). The Strawhats will also have 3 (Luffy, Zoro, Yamato).

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Last edited:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
Yamato does have it. I don't think Yamato has infusion just yet:kayneshrug:
The only child of Kaido not having Haoshoku is just bonkers.
Every great leader in OP has passed down this ability down to at least one of their children. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Kid and Shanks parents are shown to be great leaders of the previous era. I also expect Momo to unlock CoC in the future.