Powers & Abilities Does Zoro have AdvCoC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enma affects other Swords too
Enma is the reason why Zoro unlocked CoC and also why he's powerful now with a new mode
Those green smokes are from Enma!

It seems like Oda didn't color his trails reddish... does he have AdCoC? I think so too per thr visuals
I understand why some other don't believe he has adcoc.

Anyway, Enma has carried Zoro the whole arc

Enma affects other Swords too
Enma is the reason why Zoro unlocked CoC and also why he's powerful now with a new mode
Those green smokes are from Enma!

It seems like Oda didn't color his trails reddish... does he have AdCoC? I think so too per thr visuals
I understand why some other don't believe he has adcoc.

Anyway, Enma has carried Zoro the whole arc
That's not an argument for there not to be more information about it.. And again Hitetsu is not a reference he's not aware that no swords are cursed..
Since both of you believe enma is the reason the other swords have lightning and smoke provide scenes/facts supporting your claim. If not, it's headcannon.

Here are my facts.

We see black lightning, the fodders pass out and King asked Zoro is he wants to be a king (conqueror). All those signs together tell us that was ACoC.

A blacksmith that creates dangerous swords and gave Zoro enma told use how enma works. He said the sword tries to force more haki from the user.

He didn't say anything else about the sword. He didn't say the sword produce black lightning, affects other swords, store haki or give haki to the user. Anyone claiming any of that is full of it.

Since both of you believe enma is the reason the other swords have lightning and smoke provide scenes/facts supporting your claim. If not, it's headcannon.

Here are my facts.

We see black lightning, the fodders pass out and King asked Zoro is he wants to be a king (conqueror). All those signs together tell us that was ACoC.

A blacksmith that creates dangerous swords and gave Zoro enma told use how enma works. He said the sword tries to force more haki from the user.

He didn't say anything else about the sword. He didn't say the sword produce black lightning, affects other swords, store haki or give haki to the user. Anyone claiming any of that is full of it.
The Green Smoke is a manifestation of Enma's spirit.. Per Brook the soul king..

And the Black lightning CoA emition..

The Green Smoke is a manifestation of Enma's spirit.. Per Brook the soul king..

And the Black lightning CoA emition..

Show me the scene where a character calls their lightning CoC or associate it with King/conqueror and where it makes fodders pass out

Brook's green smoke is not coming from his swords. It's his DF power.

If the green aura is enma why is it affecting the other swords. Show me the scene where the manga says enma has that power.

You have brought nothing.

Well thank you for understanding why some doubt that Zoro has AdCoC..

Although i don't think Enma is the reason Zoro unlocked CoC, he would have unleashed it either way..

It's funny zoro fans saying "we see visuals of adcoc , coc... even statement " yet year ago they mocked me and were telling me Zoro used adcoc on the roof when there was no adcox visuals and that I told them he is yet to awaken CoC coz there's no CoC visuals and Oda left it ambiguous on the rooftop.

Stop minding zoro fans
Today they finally understand Oda always draw the specific visuals when someone uses CoC or adcoc.

It's funny zoro fans saying "we see visuals of adcoc , coc... even statement " yet year ago they mocked me and were telling me Zoro used adcoc on the roof when there was no adcox visuals and that I told them he is yet to awaken CoC coz there's no CoC visuals and Oda left it ambiguous on the rooftop.

Stop minding zoro fans
Today they finally understand Oda always draw the specific visuals when someone uses CoC or adcoc.
I counter your post with facts.

Here it is:

Here are my facts.

Here are my facts.

Aren't you of those who used to say zoro used adcoc or coc vs kaido when there was no visuals of it And that Visuals don't matter?

Why are you now acting like you understand how Oda draws haki ,swords and their visuals

Where did I say Enma produces black lightning?
Enma stores haki and aura, that's a fact since Kaido can feel Oden's presence and aura in it
Enma affects other swords by boosting the power of the wielder

You guys will deny stuff then will be reusing the same arguments years later by acting mighty
The truth is that you guys don't even understand Zoro and his swords or else you wouldn't be annoying

Show me the scene where a character calls their lightning CoC or associate it with King/conqueror and where it makes fodders pass out

Brook's green smoke is not coming from his swords. It's his DF power.

If the green aura is enma why is it affecting the other swords. Show me the scene where the manga says enma has that power.

You have brought nothing.
Zoro didn't call his blacK lightning CoC.. lt made Enma stabilize..

Yeah and Brook's soul is coming out as green smoke meaning the green smoke is Enma spirit/soul..

Basicly just because Zoro is a 3 sword style user so the buff is applied to the 2 other swords when using Enma's powers..

Yeah and Brook's soul is coming out as green smoke meaning the green smoke is Enma spirit/soul..

Basicly just because Zoro is a 3 sword style user so the buff is applied to the 2 other swords when using Enma's powers..
Why do you keep feeding this pathetic troll?

Luffy and Kaido doesn't have CoC
Zoro is the only character alive with CoC as CoC can only be used through sword like Roger did and Luffy and Kaido doesn't have swords
Post automatically merged:

Enma has no powers
It is Zoros power that is getting nerfed by Enma.

Due to enma nerf even with his CoC he is only mid top tier.

If he drops enma and grabs shushui right now he would beat any yonko

Why do you keep feeding this pathetic troll?

Listen you cunt
Luffy and Kaido doesn't have CoC
Zoro is the only character alive with CoC as CoC can only be used through sword like Roger did and Luffy and Kaido doesn't have swords

Enma has no powers you ass hole

Enma has no powers you ass hole

Enma has a will of it's own therefore it has power.. Zoro said it himself the blade came to him to test him..

lf you are having a hard time handling my opinion you can go scream in a pillow and there's plenty of other threads..

Status
Not open for further replies.