Powers & Abilities Does Zoro have AdvCoC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
l gave you the name of a sword who has it's own will and has the name of a King.. CoC users are Kings the dispositions to rule over others with willpower..
All swords have their own again i know that for you reading is hard but try to malw sense at least.
Does luffys fruit have coc since it has its own will too like all zoans have?

Peroroncino

β€Ž
lf a devil fruit is named after a King or the only way to activate it's full power is the user to have CoC himself.. lt's the case for Enma though.. A sword a shown the will of a conqueror..
If the user has shown it then its not the fucking sword and what does a name has to do with anything? So names give you coc now? Even though it was kozaburo who named it?
I guess that didnt work for alber since he changed his name to King but he didnt gain coc.
Your reading comprehension is child level.

If the user has shown it then its not the fucking sword and what does a name has to do with anything? So names give you coc now? Even though it was kozaburo who named it?
I guess that didnt work for alber since he changed his name to King but he didnt gain coc.
Your reading comprehension is child level.
" A sword is honest and direct, not wicked... Yes, it's true. lt was my Strenght that was lacking!! " Then Zoro proceeds by awakening his Conqueror Haki officially.. Zoro had to match the Sword's will with CoC to master it.. Enma has CoC

Peroroncino

β€Ž
" A sword is honest and direct, not wicked... Yes, it's true. lt was my Strenght that was lacking!! " Then Zoro proceeds by awakening his Conqueror Haki officially.. Zoro had to match the Sword's will with CoC to master it.. Enma has CoC
So nothing about the sword having coc there but you somehow found that there still.
Amazing:suresure:

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Tenguyama said the only user to ever tame Enma was Oden and he had CoC.. Yes Enma has CoC willpower..

Edit : more convinced than ever now..
Oh so because oden had coc that means the sword has it .I thought it was because of the name.
Its also funny how all advcoc users just happened to have coc.
Forget about child this is pre schooler level:rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.