Powers & Abilities Does Zoro have AdvCoC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Are you saying they arent canon? Or are you saying they are inconsistent with Oda’s own stated rules? Or are you saying they are a drawing error from Oda?

Be specific. What are you talking about?
@Rootbeer you have yet to address this reply I made to your statement that the reason Yamato and Kaido also have AdvCoC that touches like Zoro is because “they are irrelevant”???

Maybe he does. We know he is a CoC user.

It's irrelevant if he does kr not because he's not Zoro.
Don chin doesn't have it. Luffy and Don chin were doing the same things in dressrosa and we know Luffy couldn't use ascoc. He didn't even know what it was. He unlocked adcoc in wano. It's was explicitly explained. Zoro unlocked coc the day of the raid and is not capable of controlling his coc let alone using adcoc which he never showed a trace of. Adcoc is literally hitting an opponent without touching them and o ly a handful of people in the series have showed it. Luffy kaidou big mom Yamato Roger and whitebeard. Even garp and ShankS is questionable if they've showed it I'm the manga or not. But the black coc trails have nothing to do with adcoc. Literally the only reason they get associated with adcoc is because people want Zoro to have it. That's the only reason.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Don chin doesn't have it. Luffy and Don chin were doing the same things in dressrosa and we know Luffy couldn't use ascoc. He didn't even know what it was. He unlocked adcoc in wano. It's was explicitly explained. Zoro unlocked coc the day of the raid and is not capable of controlling his coc let alone using adcoc which he never showed a trace of. Adcoc is literally hitting an opponent without touching them and o ly a handful of people in the series have showed it. Luffy kaidou big mom Yamato Roger and whitebeard. Even garp and ShankS is questionable if they've showed it I'm the manga or not. But the black coc trails have nothing to do with adcoc. Literally the only reason they get associated with adcoc is because people want Zoro to have it. That's the only reason.
You dumb fuck

Zoro is literally stating he's putting all his haki into his swords
And his coc HIS HAKI is literally on show getting put into his swords

@Rootbeer you have yet to address this reply I made to your statement that the reason Yamato and Kaido also have AdvCoC that touches like Zoro is because “they are irrelevant”???
Quick question before i answer you.. Do you think Dragon Damnation is a Flying attack or not?..

It's not that their character are irrelevant, the scenes where they fight don't have a narrative importance like Luffy revealing AdCoC for the first time or Shanks first named attack.. Oda will not always draw them not touching when they actually are, he just cornered himself with this because it's visually pleasing to have fight sequences not touch and it's inconvenient to draw as well..

Quick question before i answer you.. Do you think Dragon Damnation is a Flying attack or not?..

It's not that their character are irrelevant, the scenes where they fight don't have a narrative importance like Luffy revealing AdCoC for the first time or Shanks first named attack.. Oda will not always draw them not touching when they actually are, he just cornered himself with this because it's visually pleasing to have fight sequences not touch and it's inconvenient to draw as well..
I’m pretty sure Oda draws Kaido not touching like maybe 2-3 panels in the entire manga

So basically like 95% of all of Kaido’s attacks are contact… also 100% of all of Yamato’s attacks are also contact

Are you saying the main villain who has the second largest number of attack panels in the entire arc, only behind Luffy, is considered not worth Oda’s time depicting his powers properly?

Also Dragon damnation isn’t a flyin slash because Zoro is shown falling away from the island… Why would Zoro Zoro use a flying slash and still be falling off the island

This post is BS.

ACoC can't be touched or no touch. The only difference between the two is one is releasing haki from the attack, weapon or body.

Luffy realized Kaido was using an attack infused with CoC after taking a hit from Kaido's club infused with CoC.

Zoro can use ACoC. He improved his use of it throughout his battle with King. He can use it with KoH, without KoH or increases ACoC output to maximum level which he calls dragon style.

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure Oda draws Kaido not touching like maybe 2-3 panels in the entire manga

So basically like 95% of all of Kaido’s attacks are contact… also 100% of all of Yamato’s attacks are also contact

Are you saying the main villain who has the second largest number of attack panels in the entire arc, only behind Luffy, is considered not worth Oda’s time depicting his powers properly?

Also Dragon damnation isn’t a flyin slash because Zoro is shown falling away from the island… Why would Zoro Zoro use a flying slash and still be falling off the island
Well if you don't accept my explanation that Oda cornered himself with and it's not optimal to draw..

To be more Dramatic.. And give it his all..
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Well if you don't accept my explanation that Oda cornered himself with and it's not optimal to draw..

To be more Dramatic.. And give it his all..
Post automatically merged:

I’m all for calling out Oda’s fuck ups… in fact I might be one of the people who constantly points out bad writing the most in this entire story over and over again… and yes this entire discussion about how Oda visually depicts haki is one of the many things Oda has written very poorly

But you see the problem here is that YOU are imagining there are hidden rules in Osaka bad writing that only YOU can see… For example there is no stated rule about AdvCoC not touching but YOU are very sure it’s been stated by Oda in stone somewhere and everyone else who has read the e same manga simply does not have access to these stones where the Ten Commandments of haki were written in lighting by Oda himself

For example I have one very clear debunk of your entire “no touch” shit that’s stated in the manga directly…. when Luffy is using his final attack and Kaido says he will burn through Luffy’s giant fist, Luffy himself says he won’t get burnt because his fist will NOT make contact with Kaido’s flames

This your slam dunk right? Luffy has acknowledged that he is immune to direct fire damage by virtue of No contact haki… But then what does Luffy remember is the reason he has no contact haki? He remembers ADVANCED ARMAMENT… We literally see a flashback mid final punch explaining where Luffy’s ability to NO CONTACT comes from… The one and only explanation in the manga for the source of No contact haki is… ADVANCED ARMAMENT… Not Advanced Conquerors

This is Manga fact… It’s not YOUR hidden secret commandments of haki from Oda that only you can tell us

Oda is a bad writer and has written this power system exceptionally badly… But in this one moment at the end of the fight. Oda gives a clear and concise explanation for where “No Contact” attacks come from… It’s simply Advanced Armament

But YOU don’t care… because YOU have access to the secret Commandments

… Also the panel of King and Zoro Shows Zoro behind King in mid air… So yes, he passed by king, cut him, and ended up behind him, like almost all of Zoro’s attacks in the series

I’m all for calling out Oda’s fuck ups… in fact I might be one of the people who constantly points out bad writing the most in this entire story over and over again… and yes this entire discussion about how Oda visually depicts haki is one of the many things Oda has written very poorly

But you see the problem here is that YOU are imagining there are hidden rules in Osaka bad writing that only YOU can see… For example there is no stated rule about AdvCoC not touching but YOU are very sure it’s been stated by Oda in stone somewhere and everyone else who has read the e same manga simply does not have access to these stones where the Ten Commandments of haki were written in lighting by Oda himself

For example I have one very clear debunk of your entire “no touch” shit that’s stated in the manga directly…. when Luffy is using his final attack and Kaido says he will burn through Luffy’s giant fist, Luffy himself says he won’t get burnt because his fist will NOT make contact with Kaido’s flames

This your slam dunk right? Luffy has acknowledged that he is immune to direct fire damage by virtue of No contact haki… But then what does Luffy remember is the reason he has no contact haki? He remembers ADVANCED ARMAMENT… We literally see a flashback mid final punch explaining where Luffy’s ability to NO CONTACT comes from… The one and only explanation in the manga for the source of No contact haki is… ADVANCED ARMAMENT… Not Advanced Conquerors

This is Manga fact… It’s not YOUR hidden secret commandments of haki from Oda that only you can tell us

Oda is a bad writer and has written this power system exceptionally badly… But in this one moment at the end of the fight. Oda gives a clear and concise explanation for where “No Contact” attacks come from… It’s simply Advanced Armament

… Also the panel of King and Zoro Shows Zoro behind King in mid air… So yes, he passed by king, cut him, and ended up behind him, like almost all of Zoro’s attacks in the series
I will answer you back on this in a couple hours but now im exhausted..

Mr morj pointed out the no touching as contextual clues with Oden and Law.. I'm just saying it need to be followed to a T. even if we see them touching, because Oda has introduced inconsistencies.. I will come back on that for sure..

I will answer you back on this in a couple hours but now im exhausted..

Mr morj pointed out the no touching as contextual clues with Oden and Law.. I'm just saying it need to be followed to a T. even if we see them touching, because Oda has introduced inconsistencies.. I will come back on that for sure..
Yes yes, come back with an explanation for why in the final moment of the fight, Luffy thinks his abaility to no contact Kaido is Advanced armament and not Conquerors

Be very specific and focus on that last punch

This post is BS.

ACoC can't be touched or no touch. The only difference between the two is one is releasing haki from the attack, weapon or body.

Luffy realized Kaido was using an attack infused with CoC after taking a hit from Kaido's club infused with CoC.

Zoro can use ACoC. He improved his use of it throughout his battle with King. He can use it with KoH, without KoH or increases ACoC output to maximum level which he calls dragon style.
Once again those are black trails your a novice but it's disconcerting that you can't distinguish the two.

Ok so.. Luffy's final attack against Kaido.. What Hyougoro thought him was CoA Emission level 2, because that was the extent of Hyougoro's abilities on Haki, he didn't know how to use Internal Destruction.. So do you mean that Luffy used CoA level 2 with level 3 + AdCoC?..

It would make sense that Luffy included CoA emission that Hyougoro taught him, it's a '' no touch '' ability just like AdCoC but without the trails..

I'm just calling things as i see them.. No secret commandments, i'm ready to be wrong..

The angle drawn is weird, Zoro didn't actually pass King.. I think Zoro cut King from his flying slash and that made King rotate half a turn giving a false sense of Zoro being behind King when he was not.. That's what i think.. Look here..

And if Zoro was behind King, in this panel he would be in the empty Red Square drawn smaller..

im, it's a '' no touch '' ability just like AdCoC
Oh it’s the same as AdvCoC… yet Luffy thinks he just doing Armament? So you’re saying Oda is lying?

That Oda is telling us Luffy is using Armament but actually Luffy is mistaken and Oda is lying and actually Luffy is using advcoa

So you’ve be moved from “Oda is a bad writer and I know the secret rules of his manga” to “When Oda tries to say a specific thing he’s doing, he’s lying or he is having characters lie about what they are doing”

Amazing
The angle drawn is weird, Zoro didn't actually pass King.. I think Zoro cut King from his flying slash and that made King rotate half a turn giving a false sense of Zoro being behind King when he was not.. That's what i think.. Look here..

Dude are you not seeing the rings of fire that Zoro cut through in this image… the rings of fire that started from King in the air to Zoro when he was on the island… Aren’t you seeing Zoro now in front of the rings of fire in this very image you’re posting?

Oh it’s the same as AdvCoC… yet Luffy thinks he just doing Armament? So you’re saying Oda is lying?

That Oda is telling us Luffy is using Armament but actually Luffy is mistaken and Oda is lying and actually Luffy is using advcoa

So you’ve be moved from “Oda is a bad writer and I know the secret rules of his manga” to “When Oda tries to say a specific thing he’s doing, he’s lying or he is having characters lie about what they are doing”

Amazing
The difference between CoA level 2 and AdCoC is..

AdCoC - No touch, Haki Trails, Internal Damage
CoA level 2 - No touch, No Haki Trails, No Internal Damage

Dude are you not seeing the rings of fire that Zoro cut through in this image… the rings of fire that started from King in the air to Zoro when he was on the island… Aren’t you seeing Zoro now in front of the rings of fire in this very image you’re posting?

I see them alright and Zoro's positioning is close to King between the Rings and King, not behing him at all..

So are you also saying that Zoro's Dragon Damnation is not a Flying Attack and that it's somehow Zoro moving in it when we see in that panel that Zoro's location is away from the Black Lightning streak attack?..

Status
Not open for further replies.