Powers & Abilities Does Zoro have AdvCoC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally the only reason Zoro fans want Zoro to have AdCoC is because Luffy has it.. That's pathetic..
Even Sanji fans and Zoro haters who unfortunately tend to overlap often have been able to admit the fact that Zoro has AdvCoC. There are very few of you who resist the obvious. When your best arguments are fanboys and Oda's mistakes, you should start rethinking things. Because maybe you're just a hater and the mistake is yours.

This is a shonen, the explanations tend to be simpler than some of you think.

And there is nothing simpler than the fact that we have never been told that the AdvCoC has the ability to hit without touching, than we have been told about the AdvCoA. Much more if we have several examples where we see how attacks with confirmed AdvCoC end up hitting their target.

The difference between CoA level 2 and AdCoC is..

AdCoC - No touch, Haki Trails, Internal Damage
CoA level 2 - No touch, No Haki Trails, No Internal Damage

I see them alright and Zoro's positioning is close to King between the Rings and King, not behing him at all..

So are you also saying that Zoro's Dragon Damnation is not a Flying Attack and that it's somehow Zoro moving in it when we see in that panel that Zoro's location is away from the Black Lightning streak attack?..

I didn’t ask about what difference between advCoA and AdvCoC is… I asked why is it that Luffy thinks he’s using advCoA to prevent Kaido from damaging him in that last panel

Actually let me be more clear about what I’m asking

Do you think Luffy is lying when he says he’s using AdvCoA to no Touch Kaido’s attack

Im gonna confess… I mainly engage with you because you’re bound to say hilariously dumb shit all the time but this Zoro dragon damnation thing is not funny anymore.

I don’t know what to tell you…you Zoro jumped from the island to where King was in mid air, and then did an air slash literally right in front of king and then proceeded to fall off the island… this is too stupid for me to engage anymore. If your eyes literally don’t work then that’s on you

Don chin doesn't have it. Luffy and Don chin were doing the same things in dressrosa and we know Luffy couldn't use ascoc. He didn't even know what it was. He unlocked adcoc in wano. It's was explicitly explained. Zoro unlocked coc the day of the raid and is not capable of controlling his coc let alone using adcoc which he never showed a trace of. Adcoc is literally hitting an opponent without touching them and o ly a handful of people in the series have showed it. Luffy kaidou big mom Yamato Roger and whitebeard. Even garp and ShankS is questionable if they've showed it I'm the manga or not. But the black coc trails have nothing to do with adcoc. Literally the only reason they get associated with adcoc is because people want Zoro to have it. That's the only reason.
It has never been said that the AdvCoC has the ability to hit without touching, in fact, there is evidence to the contrary:

First confirmed attack with AdvCoC and we see how it clearly hits Luffy.

What is it about said attack that we have never seen, except for the honorable exception of Roger vs. Shiro, which you assume had AdvCoC? Exactly, the contrails. A new power + a new visual effect. I think the most sensible thing to do is to say that they are related.

And coincidentally when the contrails appear in Zoro? Exactly when CoC wakes up.

Even Sanji fans and Zoro haters who unfortunately tend to overlap often have been able to admit the fact that Zoro has AdvCoC. There are very few of you who resist the obvious. When your best arguments are fanboys and Oda's mistakes, you should start rethinking things. Because maybe you're just a hater and the mistake is yours.

This is a shonen, the explanations tend to be simpler than some of you think.

And there is nothing simpler than the fact that we have never been told that the AdvCoC has the ability to hit without touching, than we have been told about the AdvCoA. Much more if we have several examples where we see how attacks with confirmed AdvCoC end up hitting their target.
A consensus on a point doesn't make it a proof.. And i can make a reasonable argument for why Zoro wouldn't have AdCoC.. Which also means that Zoro having AdCoC is not a fact since it can be logical contested..

This is not a typical shounen, you're fooling yourself there..

Repetitive Contextual narrative clues is a proof..

Every single AdCoC attacks shown to '' touch '' are insignificant narratively compared to when AdCoC was revealed..
That was the peak introduction of AdCoC as a power..

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
A consensus on a point doesn't make it a proof.. And i can make a reasonable argument for why Zoro wouldn't have AdCoC.. Which also means that Zoro having AdCoC is not a fact since it can be logical contested..

Every single AdCoC attacks shown to '' touch '' are insignificant narratively compared to when AdCoC was revealed..
So why did luffy tell kaido I can't touch your magma body and reference coa not coc ?

I didn’t ask about what difference between advCoA and AdvCoC is… I asked why is it that Luffy thinks he’s using advCoA to prevent Kaido from damaging him in that last panel

Actually let me be more clear about what I’m asking

Do you think Luffy is lying when he says he’s using AdvCoA to no Touch Kaido’s attack

Im gonna confess… I mainly engage with you because you’re bound to say hilariously dumb shit all the time but this Zoro dragon damnation thing is not funny anymore.

I don’t know what to tell you…you Zoro jumped from the island to where King was in mid air, and then did an air slash literally right in front of king and then proceeded to fall off the island… this is too stupid for me to engage anymore. If your eyes literally don’t work then that’s on you
As Rayleigh has shown pretimeskip and many others, CoA level 2 creates an invisible barrier in a similar fashion than AdCoC..
He needs to reference someone in his final attack for it to be more impactful..

It's not funny cause you're a Zoro fanboy..
Do you have no knowledge on perspective and depth in Drawing?.. Where Zoro is located, he's not behind King but in front of him in that panel if he was behind he would be more where the empty Red square is situated..

My eyes work just fine, that's how i can filter Oda's inconsistencies..
If you look at that panel, it 's clear that the source of the Black Lightning streak is not where Zoro is anymore, it's disconnected so by default it's a flying slash..

Do you see the Black Lightning trail starts at the head of the Dragon while Zoro is in front of King.. Yes he jumped in front of King to get close so what.. That was Oda's weird composition choice..

So why did luffy tell kaido I can't touch your magma body and reference coa not coc ?
Cause it's more emotional, no one taught him AdCoC, but Hyougoro thought him CoA Emission..

So Luffy is lying. You’re final opinion on this scene is that Luffy is lying to the audience about what his powers are.

Okay.

We’ll stop here for now and return when you say something else funny on another day
When did i say Luffy was lying..

Since you need to hear it from me.. Luffy is not lying.. He used CoA level 2 + CoA level 3 + AdCoC..

Well i'm not sure if CoA level 2 and CoA level 3 can be used in conjunction..

Trying to Discredit someone's point is not an argument by the way..

We have never been told that the AdvCoC has the effect of hitting without touching. It's very easy, I can give you the specific paragraph about the AdvCoA having this capacity, do the same with the AdvCoC and I'll give you the reason without any problem.

The only two times where AdvCoC's attacks have been referred to as not touching, is when there are two of them.

This is a key moment narratively. It is the official presentation of the AdvCoC and the moment that would allow Luffy to understand him and yet, we see how he hits Luffy. What this attack does have is the visual effect of the contrails.

This is another key moment narratively. It is the power to power clash of Kaido and Luffy, giving everything to defeat the rival. And again, we see how Kaido ends up hitting Luffy, but the contrails are still present.

This is another key moment narratively. After Luffy's "defeat", killing Momo would have meant Kaido's victory. And yet, once again, we can see how Kaido hits Kinemon, but the contrails are still present.

Once, it could be Oda's mistake, he is human, he can be wrong. But this is already starting to be a pattern.

This is a fair comparison, we always have a character in common, Kaido, a character that we can affirm without fear of being wrong, that he does not have AdvCoA, because he does not even know about him. And coincidentally every time, Kaido hits, but the contrails are present. It's a coincidence that Oda only forgets to draw the visual effect of not touching.

It's a fact, yours are pure unsubstantiated speculation and all with the aim of disqualifying Zoro as an AdvCoC user.

Our mission is to study the facts and find an explanation that justifies all of them and, if possible, avoid saying that they are Oda's errors. And in this case, there is a perfect and coherent explanation. And it is that the visual effect of the AdvCoC are the trails, present at all times. While the no-touch effect only occurs when two AdvCoC attacks face each other or with AdvCoA present.

Last edited:
We have never been told that the AdvCoC has the effect of hitting without touching. It's very easy, I can give you the specific paragraph about the AdvCoA having this capacity, do the same with the AdvCoC and I'll give you the reason without any problem.

The only two times where AdvCoC's attacks have been referred to as not touching, is when there are two of them.

This is a key moment narratively. It is the official presentation of the AdvCoC and the moment that would allow Luffy to understand him and yet, we see how he hits Luffy. What this attack does have is the visual effect of the contrails.

This is another key moment narratively. It is the power to power clash of Kaido and Luffy, giving everything to defeat the rival. And again, we see how Kaido ends up hitting Luffy, but the contrails are still present.

This is another key moment narratively. After Luffy's "defeat", killing Momo would have meant Kaido's victory. And yet, once again, we can see how Kaido hits Kinemon, but the contrails are still present.

Once, it could be Oda's mistake, he is human, he can be wrong. But this is already starting to be a pattern.

This is a fair comparison, we always have a character in common, Kaido, a character that we can affirm without fear of being wrong, that he does not have AdvCoA, because he does not even know about him. And coincidentally every time, Kaido hits, but the contrails are present. It's a coincidence that Oda only forgets to draw the visual effect of not touching.

It's a fact, yours are pure unsubstantiated speculation and all with the aim of disqualifying Zoro as an AdvCoC user.

Our mission is to study the facts and find an explanation that justifies all of them and, if possible, avoid saying that they are Oda's errors. And in this case, there is a perfect and coherent explanation. And it is that the visual effect of the AdvCoC are the trails, present at all times. While the no-touch effect only occurs when two AdvCoC attacks face each other or with AdvCoA present.
Contextual repeated Clues from famous characters like Oden and Law is you being told that AdCoC is no touch ability..

The only key moment in the narrative where its at its peak is when Luffy reveals AdCoC.. Stop..
That's what matters..

It's also a fact that Oda is inconsistent.. Yes Kaido doesn't have AdCoA level 3 at least..
You try to study the facts without taking into consideration Oda's discrepancies..
Do i need to make a thread that shows how Oda has contradicted himself over the span of the One Piece story?..

No touching is a fundamental visual effect of AdCoC even it's not 100% accurate, it must be taken account of.. And not in a vacuum, many factors must be looked at, not only trails, not only '' no touching ''..

The only key moment in the narrative where its at its peak is when Luffy reveals AdCoC.. Stop..
That's what matters.
Do you choose the narrative keys?

If Kaido's AdvCoC attack didn't exist, Luffy would never have learned how to use it. It is a key moment. What's more, both Kaido's first AdvCoC attack and Luffy's first AdvCoC attack complement each other. They are just as important.

As Luffy's defeat is very important and the sacrifices of the characters is something that Oda gives a lot of importance to. At least, they are much more important moments than the duel between Roger and Shirohigue that does not affect the plot and both are dead or the defeat of Page One.

It's ridiculous that you keep trying to ignore the parts that don't interest you.

Contextual repeated Clues from famous characters like Oden and Law is you being told that AdCoC is no touch ability..

No touching is a fundamental visual effect of AdCoC even it's not 100% accurate, it must be taken account of.. And not in a vacuum, many factors must be looked at, not only trails, not only '' no touching ''.
No matter how much you repeat it, it will not be more true. Both Oden and Law refer to attacks that don't touch each other, not a specific ability with that ability, like AdvCoC. Not touching is a fundamental quality of the AdvCoA, which is why it is in its own definition. You can't have the same effect on two different abilities because it's confusing.

It's also a fact that Oda is inconsistent.. Yes Kaido doesn't have AdCoA level 3 at least..
You try to study the facts without taking into consideration Oda's discrepancies..
Do i need to make a thread that shows how Oda has contradicted himself over the span of the One Piece story?..
Oda may make mistakes or have inconsistencies, but he has much more genius and much more consistency. So you can open the topic you want that is indifferent.

Each case is independent and must be studied. Our mission is to find a coherent explanation and we will only resort to Oda's inconsistencies as a last resort, as in the case of lightning, which no matter how many attempts have been made to find an explanation, there are always inconsistencies.

And in this case, following three simple rules, there is a perfect explanation with 0 inconsistencies:

1. When the attacks do not touch it is AdvCoA. As its definition says.
  2. When there are contrails, it is AdvCoC.
  3. When two attacks don't touch and there are trails, there is AdvCoC on both.
Forget about Zoro and review the entire Wano fight applying these three principles, you will realize that there is no inconsistency. The conclusions we draw are;

1. Luffy has AdvCoA because he is able to hit without touch. Something perfectly coherent since we have seen how he learned it. Also, when the trails appear on Luffy, we can confirm that he learned AdvCoC, something that Luffy himself confirms with words.
  2. Kaido never hits without touching, so we can say that he doesn't have AdvCoA. Something that is confirmed since when he uses it the Akazaya, he calls it Oden's Haki and when he uses it Luffy doesn't know how he managed to damage it. It's clear that Kaido doesn't have AdvCoA, which is logical since he barely even uses basic CoA due to his durability. Also, Kaido has told us that he can see the future, so we can say that he specializes in CoO.
  3. During the fight between Yamato and Kaido, we see how Yamato has the trails so he has AdvCoC, but he doesn't have the ability to hit without touching, so he doesn't have AvCoA. Which is perfectly logical since he has learned everything he knows from his confrontations with Kaido, so they have the same abilities.
  4. Big Mom has shown the trails and defeated Page One without touching him, so we can say that it has both AdvCoC and AdvCoA. Which is perfectly normal, since he is a Yonko and if Kaido specializes in AdvCoO, then Big Mom in AdvCoA. We have already been told since Haki was introduced that people tend to develop more of one than the other
It is all perfectly coherent and explainable with three simple premises. You don't have to invent the wheel. It is easy and simple.

So having such a good explanation that justifies everything, easy and simple, we have to stay with it before resorting to Oda's errors or inconsistencies because we don't like what we see.

And now focusing on Zoro, it also has a fairly simple explanation.

1. Let's start from the base that AdvCoC is wrong. Unlike the other Hakis, the "basic" King Haki and the "advanced" King Haki are two completely different abilities and are completely unrelated. It is perfectly feasible to have the second without having a clue about the first.
  2. In the end, the "advanced" King's Haki is practically the same as the CoA, it consists of covering your attacks with it. It's basically the same.
Taking into account these two premises, if we add that Zoro precisely has no idea how to use CoC since he just woke him up and we add to the equation that thanks to Enma he simply decided to release all his Haki wildly, because Zoro simply used the King's Haki as if it were Armor Haki. What we basically mistakenly call AdvCoC.

Zoro's are a series of coincidences, but coherent causalities. He awakens CoC, doesn't know how to use it, and Enma forces him to release Haki wildly.

Again, a coherent, easy and simple explanation. And without the need to resort to Oda mistakes or fanboys.

Zoro still has a ways to go with the CoC, in fact I doubt he can faint targets at will for example. In that aspect, I think it's like Luffy when he woke up CoC that made everyone faint. And even he may spend too much Haki, another point to improve.

This whole community is coping.. Zoro doesn't have AdCoC.. It's ridiculous..

So much for not Acknowledging that Meito Blades have special powers.. Ashura is from Sandai Kitetsu..
Meito's and cursed can have special powers all they want. You can't understand something very basic, only a handful of the strongest can use CoC Coating which is shown by haki trails and Zoro has shown that multiple times.

Again keep coping

Meito's and cursed can have special powers all they want. You can't understand something very basic, only a handful of the strongest can use CoC Coating which is shown by haki trails and Zoro has shown that multiple times.

Again keep coping
That's so ridiculous..

Zoro is not creating those haki trails, KoH mode and Enma are..

Status
Not open for further replies.