Character Discussion Does Zoro's progress make sense?

A mod or admin may make us continue this elsewhere, but not even Erkan is THIS devoted to flat Earth.

Not a valid comparison because King is referring to the samurai, not Luffy and Zoro. In that manga panel, they are addressing the Charlotte children.

They were regarded like a special force THRICE in WCI Arc.

Calls for Ministers for backup:

Jimbei regards to them as her forces (and specializes the 4 veterans and Sweet Generals):

Civilians refer to the Ministers for the transparency that took place instead of the simple Charlottes.

Did you even read these?

None of this means Streusen and Perospero are stronger than Smoothie and Snack considering we saw very little from them, especially Snack. Considering Streusen isn't a Charlotte, he'd have a special position.

So what you're telling me is Big Mom's crew is disorganized as fuck even though they have positions (Sweet Generals, Fighters, Chess Peacekeepers, etc.)?

Jimbei's initiation to the crew is exactly the same as Bege's, who is the same rank as Tamago, Pekoms, and Bobbin. And yes, those three joined with a crew and by having either themselves or a lackey marry a Charlotte.

I WAS talking about those boxes and the fact Oda doesn't refer to the Charlottes outside of the Sweet Generals as Big Mom Pirates yet they're still CALLED Big Mom Pirates irregardless.
Prove they were talkinga bout perospero, and not just the general large number of big mom pirates there.

I'll be honest, this is just not an interesting conversation, we're arguing semantics of something I've argued 1000 times over with others. IT doesn't really matter.

But yes, Streusen and Perospero are stronger than Smoothie and Snack.

Smoothie had to grow up to a large size then exert that large size to return to her normal size to pull off an air cut that was WEAKER than the one streusen pulled off while on uneven ground in a falling over castle, after also turning the entire castle into whipped cream and sponge cake WITH AWAKENED ZOAN.

Scale Scale of his usage of awakening and the cut, there was pretty much a large town on the roof

The actual feat:

Streusen's attack also wasn't just a strength cut, it was a finesse cut, making it land perfectly. Also before "but he had to weaken it, he used awakening to to make the whole thing soft in one go so that when it crashed, it wouldn't kill everyone in the lower levels and everyone in the city below. Honestly speaking, streusen is a god with the mix of the highest leveled awakening we've seen, and at minimum, zoro leveled swordsmanship (given the scale, but also the finesse of straightening it out too).

Compared to:

and that feat required a prep time of her juicing up, expending that juice to make the attack, rinse repeat. Streusen with no prep and with non-optimal ground (if he had any ground at all), outdid her best feat.

Perospero:

Niji beat Sanji when both didn't have a raid suit, and when niji didn't have a raid suit, and Ichiji who is stronger than him, Perospero held down the whole family with his ability. This has a weakness to fire/heat (extreme heat/fire) and sanji melted them out, but that's some real trapping power:

The hax of said ability too:

His defense held up to a g3 (no buso) Luffy punch easily). Could have arguably did the same to a buso g3 punch. The only reason his other defense failed is because of the heat from that specific luffy technique being perospero's weakness:

Standing up to heat and decent impact with an instantaneous usage:

Pinning down big father while katakuri clogged the canons:

Instantaneous devil fruit usage of large scale + high craftmanship/control:

Shitting on pedro, who is a very powerful and quick combatant, also listing off his bounty, which is HIGHER than Jacks:

A greater strength feat than kaidou lifting up onigashima, his sea slug lifting up Big Mom: (jokes aside, him being able to create essentially a seaslug boat to float on the ocean is cool and clever)

His candy armor holding up to this explosion, when the explosion was heat based/thus his weakness:

Jinbei was an allied captain, Capone and his crew turned subordinate. Just like how Drake did. Capone might have betrayed, but for the time he was a member of the crew, he was like Ace, who also wasn't a subordinate captain, just he and his crew integrated into the whitebeard pirates. Same with tamago and pedro, who didn't even have underlings of their own within the crew like capone did.

Rook/Knight/etc seem to be more about functionality and not rank, they have different roles. Probably has to do with the difference between home defense and outward offense.

Capone joined the crew, then betrayed the crew, he wasn't just an allied captain. Just like how drake wasn't an allied captain of the beast pirates, but instead he was outright a member of the beast pirates.

Give me intro boxes proving your point about the other charlotte members, cuz the only ones that don't have it are ones that don't have full intro boxes and only have their name.
Post automatically merged:

@HopOnTheHype I hate to be that guy but... Kinemon is probbbbaly dead...
God can't kill a man that lucky.

If something was about to actually kill him, a meteor would show up while ishoo is actively trying to stop it from coming, and it'd land just in the right place to stop the attacker from landing the hit. Kinemon is unstoppable.

what kinda manga are you reading? jinbes crew was tied to big moms pirate crew the same way the firetank pirates were, only difference that jinbe wasnt the one marrying a charlotte daughter.

jinbe and capone were subordinate captains
'Firetank pirates base'

absolutely unsubstantiated and baseless. zoro learned haki, we dont know whether he learned anything else besides getting stronger physically (as of yet). If you want to talk about theories or fanfictions, i dont care about them.

:okay:

:steef: yeah no

zoro in that panel that @HA001 showed you asked luffy where he is going. Luffy responds "kaido", and zoro wants to come with him. No mention of the scabbards whatsoever. Zoro wasnt present when the scabbards attacked kaido in the hall, he was off fighting beast pirate fodder. So he didnt necessarily know they are already fighting kaido at this point.

But thanks for admitting this:

It explains alot.
I guess you're right about Capone, I looked it up and his intro box even said he was the captain of his crew and not a member of the big mom pirates.

But Tamago's says that he's a member of the big mom pirates. HIm and pekoms are official members of the crew, not allied captains.

Zoro objectively learned swordsmanship from the world's strongest swordsman, I don't even know how that's up to debate.

You do know that zoro not mentioning the scabbards, isn't evidence for your claim, right? Zoro was there for the attack strategy, he knew what the scabbards were doing, and kaidou not being there, and the scabbards not being there either, was kind of a clear giveaway. Like, zoro ws there when they made the literal plan on the ship.

Zoro clearly states he knows what the plan is here:

Zoro knew that the scabbards were fighting kaidou, he didn't know where kaidou was, cuz the plan wasn't "let's attack him on the roof", but he knew that they were with kaidou, and that he wanted to be there to help them.

Last edited:
But Tamago's says that he's a member of the big mom pirates. HIm and pekoms are official members of the crew, not allied captains.
yeah i didnt argue against this, which is why i only mentioned jinbe and capone.

Zoro objectively learned swordsmanship from the world's strongest swordsman, I don't even know how that's up to debate.
what did he learn from mihawk then? please share these awesome panels
Zoro clearly states he knows what the plan is here:

Zoro knew that the scabbards were fighting kaidou, he didn't know where kaidou was, cuz the plan wasn't "let's attack him on the roof", but he knew that they were with kaidou, and that he wanted to be there to help them.
knowing what the plan is =/= knowing when the scabbards start fighting kaido. Zoro had no way of knowing they already started fighting.

Prove they were talkinga bout perospero, and not just the general large number of big mom pirates there.

I'll be honest, this is just not an interesting conversation, we're arguing semantics of something I've argued 1000 times over with others. IT doesn't really matter.

But yes, Streusen and Perospero are stronger than Smoothie and Snack.

Smoothie had to grow up to a large size then exert that large size to return to her normal size to pull off an air cut that was WEAKER than the one streusen pulled off while on uneven ground in a falling over castle, after also turning the entire castle into whipped cream and sponge cake WITH AWAKENED ZOAN.

Scale Scale of his usage of awakening and the cut, there was pretty much a large town on the roof

The actual feat:
Streusen's attack also wasn't just a strength cut, it was a finesse cut, making it land perfectly. Also before "but he had to weaken it, he used awakening to to make the whole thing soft in one go so that when it crashed, it wouldn't kill everyone in the lower levels and everyone in the city below. Honestly speaking, streusen is a god with the mix of the highest leveled awakening we've seen, and at minimum, zoro leveled swordsmanship (given the scale, but also the finesse of straightening it out too).

Compared to:

and that feat required a prep time of her juicing up, expending that juice to make the attack, rinse repeat. Streusen with no prep and with non-optimal ground (if he had any ground at all), outdid her best feat.

Perospero:

Niji beat Sanji when both didn't have a raid suit, and when niji didn't have a raid suit, and Ichiji who is stronger than him, Perospero held down the whole family with his ability. This has a weakness to fire/heat (extreme heat/fire) and sanji melted them out, but that's some real trapping power:

The hax of said ability too:

His defense held up to a g3 (no buso) Luffy punch easily). Could have arguably did the same to a buso g3 punch. The only reason his other defense failed is because of the heat from that specific luffy technique being perospero's weakness:

Standing up to heat and decent impact with an instantaneous usage:

Pinning down big father while katakuri clogged the canons:

Instantaneous devil fruit usage of large scale + high craftmanship/control:

Shitting on pedro, who is a very powerful and quick combatant, also listing off his bounty, which is HIGHER than Jacks:

A greater strength feat than kaidou lifting up onigashima, his sea slug lifting up Big Mom: (jokes aside, him being able to create essentially a seaslug boat to float on the ocean is cool and clever)

His candy armor holding up to this explosion, when the explosion was heat based/thus his weakness:

Jinbei was an allied captain, Capone and his crew turned subordinate. Just like how Drake did. Capone might have betrayed, but for the time he was a member of the crew, he was like Ace, who also wasn't a subordinate captain, just he and his crew integrated into the whitebeard pirates. Same with tamago and pedro, who didn't even have underlings of their own within the crew like capone did.

Rook/Knight/etc seem to be more about functionality and not rank, they have different roles. Probably has to do with the difference between home defense and outward offense.

Capone joined the crew, then betrayed the crew, he wasn't just an allied captain. Just like how drake wasn't an allied captain of the beast pirates, but instead he was outright a member of the beast pirates.

Give me intro boxes proving your point about the other charlotte members, cuz the only ones that don't have it are ones that don't have full intro boxes and only have their name.
"Prove they were talkinga bout perospero, and not just the general large number of big mom pirates there."

My God, did you even see these?

They're flat out calling the Charlotte Sibings Big Mom Pirates INCLUDING Perospero

Some things to conclude:
  • Aside from the Sweet Generals, NONE of the Charlotte Family gets "Big Mom Pirates" in their intro box.
  • The character info on the WCI manga volumes does NOT distinguish the Big Mom Pirates from the Charlotte Family.
  • Conclusion: The Charlotte Family IS the Big Mom Pirates but Oda doesn't bother adding "Big Mom Pirates" to their boxes.

Whether or not Bobbin, Pekoms, and Tamago have "integrated" into the main crew, they are given positions that are shown specifically for the non-Charlottes and keep their crew. All of this point to Big Mom's hierarchy differentiating the Charlottes from the in-laws.

Last edited:
"Prove they were talkinga bout perospero, and not just the general large number of big mom pirates there."

My God, did you even see these?

They're flat out calling the Charlotte Sibings Big Mom Pirates INCLUDING Perospero

Some things to conclude:
  • Aside from the Sweet Generals, NONE of the Charlotte Family gets "Big Mom Pirates" in their intro box.
  • The character info on the WCI manga volumes does NOT distinguish the Big Mom Pirates from the Charlotte Family.
  • Conclusion: The Charlotte Family IS the Big Mom Pirates but Oda doesn't bother adding "Big Mom Pirates" to their boxes.

Whether or not Bobbin, Pekoms, and Tamago have "integrated" into the main crew, they are given positions that are shown specifically for the non-Charlottes and keep their crew. All of this point to Big Mom's hierarchy differentiating the Charlottes from the in-laws.
I mean alright, can't say 100% I trust those translations cuz I've seen otherwise, but alright. I might be wrong. I'll say this though: some of those are worthless to post, some of htem aren't. For example, that compote picture is 100% non viable, that's not a full intro box that has details. If it's just a name and not a box, it doesn't go into as much detail about stuff like that, as compared to the actual boxes. Also no matter what, I'd argue that snack isn't a member of the crew anymore, getting possibly outright removed from the crew after urouge fisted him. But yeah, that smoothie, citron, and cinnamon name thing wouldn't stand up to scrutiny like say, the bottom ones like brownie, just a tip for future debates to differentiate the variance between characters.

Perospero probably just left the top commanders due to the fact that he was making room for younger people, or wanted to prioritize other things though, because yes, he has better feats than smoothie and snack (not cracker, who I view as much stronger than smoothie), and he also has a higher bounty than snack.

yeah i didnt argue against this, which is why i only mentioned jinbe and capone.

what did he learn from mihawk then? please share these awesome panels

knowing what the plan is =/= knowing when the scabbards start fighting kaido. Zoro had no way of knowing they already started fighting.
And I accept that you're right and I'm wrong, I'm a big boi, I can handle admitting I'm wrong about a comic book. (I'm shooting my shots at some other people in this forum)

I mean, what do you think mihawk and zoro did the whole timeskip? They were like having progressively harder duels as mihawk slowly ramped up the difficulty. They weren't sitting in a corner reading books on busoshoku or using busoshoku as a condom as they had some mlm action. (shit, buso condom, I need to make this hentai)

Yes, zoro didn't know where kaidou and the scabbards were, which is why he asked? I don't understand how you think I didn't already mention this?

The point is that zoro knew the scabbards were with kaidou, but he didn't know where kaidou was, because none of them knew that information going in when making the plan, and zoro wanted to go after kaidou so that he could help the scabbards defeat him, both because going after kaidou with a bunch of strong and diverse characters like that increases your chances, and the fact that zoro had people in that group who cared about him, and who he cared about. I don't know why this is so contentious, zoro wanted to help his buddies fight someone too stronk for any of them, and knew the scabbards were fighting him, but didn't know where the fight was taking place.

The literal scabbards and kaidou plan was that the scabbards would be instantly teleported it and that'd be how the war started, with that surprise attack, it was supposed to be done in unison more so, but he knew the scabbards were after kaidou

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And I accept that you're right and I'm wrong, I'm a big boi, I can handle admitting I'm wrong about a comic book. (I'm shooting my shots at some other people in this forum)

I mean, what do you think mihawk and zoro did the whole timeskip? They were like having progressively harder duels as mihawk slowly ramped up the difficulty. They weren't sitting in a corner reading books on busoshoku or using busoshoku as a condom as they had some mlm action. (shit, buso condom, I need to make this hentai)

Yes, zoro didn't know where kaidou and the scabbards were, which is why he asked? I don't understand how you think I didn't already mention this?

The point is that zoro knew the scabbards were with kaidou, but he didn't know where kaidou was, because none of them knew that information going in when making the plan, and zoro wanted to go after kaidou so that he could help the scabbards defeat him, both because going after kaidou with a bunch of strong and diverse characters like that increases your chances, and the fact that zoro had people in that group who cared about him, and who he cared about. I don't know why this is so contentious, zoro wanted to help his buddies fight someone too stronk for any of them, and knew the scabbards were fighting him, but didn't know where the fight was taking place.

The literal scabbards and kaidou plan was that the scabbards would be instantly teleported it and that'd be how the war started, with that surprise attack, it was supposed to be done in unison more so, but he knew the scabbards were after kaidou
No he didnt stop talking shit.
The only reason he went in there first was to go after luffy to stop him ruining the plan.
He had no idea where the scabbards were. He just wanted to go to kaido.

meh, not really.

1) cringe
2) it doesnt matter what i think, we only know that zoro learned about haki. Anything beyond that is speculation, no matter how likely you think your partciular speculation is.

Zoro did not ask about the scabbards, he asked where luffy was going. Luffys response didnt indicate the scabbards being there, at all.

And this is just one example. Though i guess it would be entertaining to hear your explanation of how "i want to slice kaido to pieces" actually means "i want to be support for kinnemon".

So you didnt look at the two pages i posted that show zoro was not present when the scabbards attacked kaido and how his interaction with luffy (see above) wouldnt indicate that they already reached kaido and are fighting.
cool

the literal scabbards and kaidou plan was that the scabbards would be instantly teleported it and that'd be how the war started, with that surprise attack, it was supposed to be done in unison more so, but he knew the scabbards were after kaidou
knowing that they are after kaido =/= knowing when they actually reach kaido.:zosleepy:

meh, not really.

1) cringe
2) it doesnt matter what i think, we only know that zoro learned about haki. Anything beyond that is speculation, no matter how likely you think your partciular speculation is.

Zoro did not ask about the scabbards, he asked where luffy was going. Luffys response didnt indicate the scabbards being there, at all.

And this is just one example. Though i guess it would be entertaining to hear your explanation of how "i want to slice kaido to pieces" actually means "i want to be support for kinnemon".

So you didnt look at the two pages i posted that show zoro was not present when the scabbards attacked kaido and how his interaction with luffy (see above) wouldnt indicate that they already reached kaido and are fighting.
cool

knowing that they are after kaido =/= knowing when they actually reach kaido.:zosleepy:
You're literally saying I won't admit when I'm wrong, when I admitted when I'm wrong. What you mean to say is "I think I'm always right, so whenever I disagree with you, I think you're won't admit you're wrong", which means I can admit when I'm wrong, but you can't.

It's a fucking joke you vanilla cunt.

Cool, then I guess zoro and mihawk used busoshoku to just fuck the whole timeskip and zoro didn't actually improve his swordsmanship. That's literally your argument.

Okay? Zoro KNOWS the scabbards are with kaidou, he was there for the plan. What even are you arguing? I said zoro didn't know were kaidou was, you need to organize your thoughts or something before you start typing.

What do you think support is? Do you think I'm claiming that zoro is going to become a healer class, or that he's going to sit in the corner cheerleading, as a support, he'd still be attacking kaidou, and the only of attacking kaidou is to DO DAMAGE. Like, do you even think of what you say before you talk?

OMFG, do you not know how to read, or do you just ignore everything I say? I've already said that zoro knows the scabbards are with him because THAT WAS THE PLAN. He didn't see it happen, but he knew they were at kaidou, if not they were also going to kaidou, that was literally the entire strategy. You either admit zoro knows the scabbards would be there, or you admit that zoro is too stupid to remember a conversation that was just had within the last 3-4 minutes. Is zoro stupid, or are you wrong?

Zoro knows how law's devil fruit works, you don't need to "reach" someone with law's devil fruit, you literally are teleported to him. It's not up to question, they are there, they might not succeed once they are there, but they've reached kaidou.

Why is it so controversial of you to admit that zoro wants to help the scabbards fight kaidou? Why are you personally insulted by such a non important detail?

No he didnt stop talking shit.
The only reason he went in there first was to go after luffy to stop him ruining the plan.
He had no idea where the scabbards were. He just wanted to go to kaido.
Luffy and Zoro were both there to learn of the plan, Luffy left first and he literally left cuz he knew the plan and wanted to make sure kid and killer didn't ruin the plan.

Zoro left after, cuz he knew luffy would ruin the plan.

You people can't even admit you're wrong when it's something as irrelevant as zoro wanting to help the scabbards fight kaidou.

I said they weren't doing that ;)

Is the way to god them having some mlm buso action?

yet still wants to take over the crew in case of big mom dying. this doesnt make any sense
Okay? Those things aren't mutually exclusive. One is leading one of the most powerful military forces in the world. While the other is a title that essentially just means he does the same thing he normally would. Being a top commander at best is just more responsibility with no power difference, top commanders like smoothie still are subordinate to his orders even if he's not one of them./

You're literally saying I won't admit when I'm wrong, when I admitted when I'm wrong. What you mean to say is "I think I'm always right, so whenever I disagree with you, I think you're won't admit you're wrong", which means I can admit when I'm wrong, but you can't.
Wow, you did it once. great job. I've seen your takes being disproven alot without you admitting shit.

It's a fucking joke you vanilla cunt.
a cringey joke

Cool, then I guess zoro and mihawk used busoshoku to just fuck the whole timeskip and zoro didn't actually improve his swordsmanship. That's literally your argument.
Nope, it is not.

Okay? Zoro KNOWS the scabbards are with kaidou, he was there for the plan. What even are you arguing? I said zoro didn't know were kaidou was, you need to organize your thoughts or something before you start typing.
Are you missing the point on purpose or was @HA001 right about the illiteracy?. . .

What do you think support is? Do you think I'm claiming that zoro is going to become a healer class, or that he's going to sit in the corner cheerleading, as a support, he'd still be attacking kaidou, and the only of attacking kaidou is to DO DAMAGE. Like, do you even think of what you say before you talk?
Then i dont get why you adamantly argue abot zoro being support when he in your mind still will fight kaido like everyone else lmfao. arguing for the sake of arguing?!:kaidowhat:

OMFG, do you not know how to read, or do you just ignore everything I say? I've already said that zoro knows the scabbards are with him because THAT WAS THE PLAN. He didn't see it happen, but he knew they were at kaidou, if not they were also going to kaidou, that was literally the entire strategy. You either admit zoro knows the scabbards would be there, or you admit that zoro is too stupid to remember a conversation that was just had within the last 3-4 minutes. Is zoro stupid, or are you wrong?
Yes! Exactly! in zoros mind, it was not clear whether the scabbards reached kaido yet or not. :christnally:

Ok you can admit when you are wrong (sometimes), respect :cheers:

Zoro knows how law's devil fruit works, you don't need to "reach" someone with law's devil fruit, you literally are teleported to him. It's not up to question, they are there, they might not succeed once they are there, but they've reached kaidou.

Why is it so controversial of you to admit that zoro wants to help the scabbards fight kaidou? Why are you personally insulted by such a non important detail?
This has nothing to do with zoro having knowledge about the scabbards already fighting kaido or not. (in that instance where he asked where luffy was going, now he obviously knows. . .)

Okay? Those things aren't mutually exclusive. One is leading one of the most powerful military forces in the world. While the other is a title that essentially just means he does the same thing he normally would. Being a top commander at best is just more responsibility with no power difference, top commanders like smoothie still are subordinate to his orders even if he's not one of them./
There is literally nothing suggesting that perospero was not part of the big mom pirates. And @Monkey D. Luffy really put in effort to share alot of evidence with us. And you are still in fucking denial. this is one instance where you just cant admit that you are wrong btw.

Wow, you did it once. great job. I've seen your takes being disproven alot without you admitting shit.

a cringey joke

Nope, it is not.

Are you missing the point on purpose or was @HA001 right about the illiteracy?. . .

Then i dont get why you adamantly argue abot zoro being support when he in your mind still will fight kaido like everyone else lmfao. arguing for the sake of arguing?!:kaidowhat:

Yes! Exactly! in zoros mind, it was not clear whether the scabbards reached kaido yet or not. :christnally:

Ok you can admit when you are wrong (sometimes), respect :cheers:

This has nothing to do with zoro having knowledge about the scabbards already fighting kaido or not. (in that instance where he asked where luffy was going, now he obviously knows. . .)

There is literally nothing suggesting that perospero was not part of the big mom pirates. And @Monkey D. Luffy really put in effort to share alot of evidence with us. And you are still in fucking denial. this is one instance where you just cant admit that you are wrong btw.
OMG, fucking grow up you fucking manchild.

I admitted perospero is part of the crew, and now you're trying to pretend that you've been right about every debate we've ever had, while pretending I can't admit when I'm wrong. You're such a fucking narcissist, holy fuck.

Literally the only cringe thing here is you trying to suck your own cock off.

OMFG you're so god damn up your own ass that you won't even admit that zoro knew that the scabbards were going after kaidou. I KNOW ZORO DID NOT KNOW WHERE KAIDOU WAS. I've said this like 1000x, but he knew the calamities were going after kaidou, cuz he was literally there for the plans, so was luffy. You say I can't read but you've literally failed to read something I've said like 6 times already, holy fuck.

Are you triggered by the fact that zoro wants to play support to kinemon, does it make you feel like less of a man that your favorite comic drawing isn't the top?

Even if zoro wasn't 100% sure they were there, he knew they were going there, and he knew they'd have an easier time getting to kaidou than he did, on account of hte plan literally involving law teleporting them 2 inches from kaidou's face.

This isn't even like a big thing for you to admit, but you are psychologically unable to admit you're wrong, because you're a narcissist. You literally can't even admit that zoro knows that the scabbards were going to teleport in to attack kaidou, when he was literally there for the plan to be drawn out.

For someone who says I can't read, you literally ignore 80% of the things I say.

My last post literally was saying that perospero would clearly have more desire to be the pirate captain of the entire world power, than just being an elite underling, the latter would be more work than it's worth. Do you honestly think if perospero went to his mom and went "I want to be a top commander again", before or after snack, that perospero wouldn't just take snack's place, even before urouge was not around. Do you really think big mom wouldn't allow perospero to fill a void spot where there is no top commander that snack left open? Perospero could be a top commander again if he wanted, but he doesn't want to be, that doesn't mean he wouldn't want to rule 1/4th of the new world as a god king. People who go for president don't want to be military generals, they want to be the president, there is a stark difference between "this guy leads some military stuff" and "leader of the the singular super power in the world"

It's a false equivalence.

OMG, fucking grow up you fucking manchild.

I admitted perospero is part of the crew, and now you're trying to pretend that you've been right about every debate we've ever had, while pretending I can't admit when I'm wrong. You're such a fucking narcissist, holy fuck.

My last post literally was saying that perospero would clearly have more desire to be the pirate captain of the entire world power, than just being an elite underling, the latter would be more work than it's worth. Do you honestly think if perospero went to his mom and went "I want to be a top commander again", before or after snack, that perospero wouldn't just take snack's place, even before urouge was not around. Do you really think big mom wouldn't allow perospero to fill a void spot where there is no top commander that snack left open? Perospero could be a top commander again if he wanted, but he doesn't want to be, that doesn't mean he wouldn't want to rule 1/4th of the new world as a god king. People who go for president don't want to be military generals, they want to be the president, there is a stark difference between "this guy leads some military stuff" and "leader of the the singular super power in the world"

It's a false equivalence.
1) you said you "might be wrong", to then still continue arguing against some of the points he raised lmao. But whatever, fair enough
2) well we dont know big moms criteria, maybe perospero was ousted from the general spot in a similar fashion to snack for all we know (which isnt much).
3) this wasnt exactly about a debate with me but with another user, so nice pseudo psychological analysis again.

OMFG you're so god damn up your own ass that you won't even admit that zoro knew that the scabbards were going after kaidou. I KNOW ZORO DID NOT KNOW WHERE KAIDOU WAS. I've said this like 1000x, but he knew the calamities were going after kaidou, cuz he was literally there for the plans, so was luffy. You say I can't read but you've literally failed to read something I've said like 6 times already, holy fuck.

Even if zoro wasn't 100% sure they were there, he knew they were going there, and he knew they'd have an easier time getting to kaidou than he did, on account of hte plan literally involving law teleporting them 2 inches from kaidou's face.
@bolded: i'd actually like you to point towards an exact phrasing of mine that once again made you reach this ridiculous conclusion.

makes this pretty ironic:
For someone who says I can't read, you literally ignore 80% of the things I say.

Are you triggered by the fact that zoro wants to play support to kinemon, does it make you feel like less of a man that your favorite comic drawing isn't the top?
Zoro isnt my favorite comic drawing, so no, again just talking out of your ass.

This isn't even like a big thing for you to admit, but you are psychologically unable to admit you're wrong, because you're a narcissist. You literally can't even admit that zoro knows that the scabbards were going to teleport in to attack kaidou, when he was literally there for the plan to be drawn out.
:suresure: yeah no man. Of course zoro knew they were going to attack kaido. but you still dont get the point it seems. In the instance @HA001 i believe shared with you, zoro didnt know they already reached kaido, period. Thats the point. Im not arguing zoro doesnt know they want to attack kaido wtf. Stop making up stuff

1) you said you "might be wrong", to then still continue arguing against some of the points he raised lmao. But whatever, fair enough
2) well we dont know big moms criteria, maybe perospero was ousted from the general spot in a similar fashion to snack for all we know (which isnt much).
3) this wasnt exactly about a debate with me but with another user, so nice pseudo psychological analysis again.

@bolded: i'd actually like you to point towards an exact phrasing of mine that once again made you reach this ridiculous conclusion.

makes this pretty ironic:

Zoro isnt my favorite comic drawing, so no, again just talking out of your ass.

:suresure: yeah no man. Of course zoro knew they were going to attack kaido. but you still dont get the point it seems. In the instance @HA001 i believe shared with you, zoro didnt know they already reached kaido, period. Thats the point. Im not arguing zoro doesnt know they want to attack kaido wtf. Stop making up stuff
1) I admitted I was wrong, then shifted to "perospero is a member of the crew, but he was an ex top commander", him having a better bounty than snack + having better feats would imply this is pretty reasonably.

2) Perospero doesn't seem properly cucked like Snack, plus he's too respected, Snack kind of became a side bitch after he got kicked out of the top commanders.

You're clearly doing the whole "zoro didn't know the scabbards were going at kaidou" argument despite zoro being there for the plan and knowing law was going to instant teleport htem to him:
"Yes! Exactly! in zoros mind, it was not clear whether the scabbards reached kaido yet or not. "

Zoro would either know they would be there, or they were there already, the fact that kaidou seemed to be away would imply he was fighting them probably. Like zoro and stuff had to infiltrate, law instantly teleported them in.

1) I admitted I was wrong, then shifted to "perospero is a member of the crew, but he was an ex top commander", him having a better bounty than snack + having better feats would imply this is pretty reasonably.
Fair enough

2) Perospero doesn't seem properly cucked like Snack, plus he's too respected, Snack kind of became a side bitch after he got kicked out of the top commanders.
not sure bout this

You're clearly doing the whole "zoro didn't know the scabbards were going at kaidou" argument despite zoro being there for the plan and knowing law was going to instant teleport htem to him:
"Yes! Exactly! in zoros mind, it was not clear whether the scabbards reached kaido yet or not. "
No i am not making that argument:
:kayneshrug:

Zoro would either know they would be there, or they were there already, the fact that kaidou seemed to be away would imply he was fighting them probably. Like zoro and stuff had to infiltrate, law instantly teleported them in.
I agree, zoro knows that either they are already fighting kaido or they are on their way to kaido. Never argued against this.

Fair enough

not sure bout this

No i am not making that argument:

:kayneshrug:

I agree, zoro knows that either they are already fighting kaido or they are on their way to kaido. Never argued against this.
1) Sure

2) What are you contending, that perospero wasn't cucked, or that snack isn't cucked? Snack was still mid ptsd when he was introduced during whole cake island. Perospero is big dick asf, he was literally the only one who stood up to big mom when she was going rampage mode.

3) Eh alright, I guess I was wrong, I just debate like 20 people at once as someone who is neither zoro gang, admiral game, or sanji gang.

2) What are you contending, that perospero wasn't cucked, or that snack isn't cucked? Snack was still mid ptsd when he was introduced during whole cake island. Perospero is big dick asf, he was literally the only one who stood up to big mom when she was going rampage mode.
we virtually know nothing about past events within the big mom pirates. Is there a good reason perospero is not a sweet general? was he cucked like snack or did he just eventually "resign" like you are suggesting? i dont exactly care either way, but the way he argued with others who argued katakuri should become captain makes me think he wouldnt pass on a more powerful position :memehm:

we virtually know nothing about past events within the big mom pirates. Is there a good reason perospero is not a sweet general? was he cucked like snack or did he just eventually "resign" like you are suggesting? i dont exactly care either way, but the way he argued with others who argued katakuri should become captain makes me think he wouldnt pass on a more powerful position :memehm:
I mean tbf, Perospero was arguing with Katakuri's twin, you could argue perospero was biased, but so are Oven and Daifuku.

I personally think Perospero is weaker than Katakuri, but he'd make a better leader, with katakuri, streusen, cracker, and the rest to help support him. Katakuri being his muscle, Perospero being the brains and leader (katakuri is kind of insecure)