Character Discussion Doflamingo Alpha Mindset Appreciation Thread

Bruh you sound corny af

either doffy raped viola or viola was stupid af and had a relationship with the man who "killed" her father
I dont think it was rape,it was consensual. Oda in his SBS refered to this "passion" aspect of the island. Thanks for the nice words by the way
Post automatically merged:

Doffy was Omega when it came to Kaido but that was comprehendable to some extent
I would have loved to see them interact at least once,instead we never saw them together but just knew they had buisness together

Aokiji and Fujitora would neg diff him but he still went for the Smoker kill. With Fuji he knew Fujitora would hold back that’s why he went for it. Regardless it’a a thread concerning his character not power.
I don’t think either would neg diff Doffy, butI think Doffy knew he was safe to fuck around with both of them to an extent.

Fujitora wouldn’t carry out an unsanctioned killing outside of extreme circumstances and, despite no longer being a part of the Marines, Aokiji wouldn’t want the hassle of dealing with the fallout from killing their ally - never mind one with Celestial Dragon blood.

Doffy knew he was safe - up to a point.

Consensual sex with the man who basically wasted her family and the citizen of DR and killed her sister? Big cap.
Nah, the SBS indicated consent. Yes, maybe Violet didn't enjoy it, as she hated Doffy and wanted to earn his trust, but I doubt Doffy forced anything. After all, Stockholm syndrome is a thing which Doffy could've assumed.

Nah, the SBS indicated consent. Yes, maybe Violet didn't enjoy it, as she hated Doffy and wanted to earn his trust, but I doubt Doffy forced anything. After all, Stockholm syndrome is a thing which Doffy could've assumed.
I forgot Stockholm syndrome is a thing again. Well, this is often used in fiction to explain a messed up relationship.

Doffy knows about Kaido's violent nature.The smile mess made Kaido very angry,DD was only useful for the smiles.
I think you're confuse doflamingo choose to work with kaido. Kaido didn't make him do anything he wasn't already doing beforehand. The only reason they ally with each other because both him and kaido had the same type of goal.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Doflamingo is the ultimate proof of why most religion is messed up. Treating people like gods, raising kids the way the Celestial Dragons do, is horrible. Doflamingo's entire life has been destroyed by arrogance.