Powers & Abilities Doll is still a kid

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The Gorosei are possibly linked to Imu who had a full on breakdown, this instability could have caused their link to weaken or something. Bonney was completely fine, so her ability wasn't affected.

The df cancelling mechanism people have been talking about is just headcanon being accepted as canon. I think CoC affects your mental which can have an effect on your powers, think Zoro vs Monet on steroids.

The Gorosei are possibly linked to Imu who had a full on breakdown, this instability could have caused their link to weaken or something. Bonney was completely fine, so her ability wasn't affected.

The df cancelling mechanism people have been talking about is just headcanon being accepted as canon. I think CoC affects your mental which can have an effect on your powers, think Zoro vs Monet on steroids.
Yeah this was what I was thinking, the opponent needs to be overwhelmed to get their powers negated for a moment. Imu’s PTSD could have enhanced their vulnerability to this effect.
It looks like they needed to exert a lot of effort, Law implied this. An overwhelming amount of haki can negate df effects but it is an active skill. They won’t be able to negate the df for a long duration because that’s too busted.

Somebody also pointed out to me that GB’s feet were still tree branches. I think he can use his df freely again after he recovered from the initial shock, it’s a disruption ability after all. If he doesn’t feel overwhelmed anymore then he can use his df again.

If Imu is connected to the gorosei then it explains why his abilities were cancelled. He was the one in shock after feeling the haki similar to how GB reacted to Shanks’. Notice how Luffy shrugged it off or wasn’t affected because he didn’t feel overwhelmed (which is the main power of CoC - overwhelming your opponent’s willpower).

One is a zoan transformation, or at least similar. It's tied to their wills and shit.

Doll's is a paramecia hax transformation. It's only been shown undone by the affected person's own haki being fucking amazing and them flexing it.

And Doll wasn't as close to the blast as the gorosei who were literally point blank

after that coc blast that reverted all the gorosei back yet doll who was turned into a kid by bonney's devil fruit..didnt revert back:okay:
Good point, this might be an exclusive interaction between Gorosei’s powers and haki.
@nik87 thoughts?
I think it should have cancelled all DF powers on the island.
Just another case of Oda's inconsistency.
Unless Joyboy's haki is in particular racist against Gorosei alone...
I said it before and I will say it again, it is plot specific. Oda does whatever he wants without thinking shit or worrying about consistency. No other DF user was effected like Gorosei, Doll still remained a child (her haki is weaker than Laws or she doesnt know she can use it to counter DF hax), no SHPs or allies were shown effected by CoC like the marine fodders. For previous uses we can get that allies are not targeted and hence not effected in some cases while we also have examples of allies being effected too like Shanks crew members ((IIRC it was during the GB flex).

So such a powerful haki blast should effect everyone irrespective of their allegiance status and yet it did not. Of course there is also that the Robot did not wish to effect the others and hence he was the one directing the haki usage since JB said that he should use it to protect himself or those he loves etc. so the haki blast worked like how Emeth wanted it to work. It is the most arbitrary shit

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
the haki was intended to help emeth, doll is technically emeth's enemy there so it probably can diferentiate enemies and allies and thought it benefitial to keep an enemy as a child

Pretty much agree with this wholeheartedly.

haki is in particular racist
Zoro hype.
Post automatically merged:

How did Law crew restored themselves to normal then?
The worst part is that this was actually explained on-panel and I wish it wasn't.

Law's haki not only took the DF-created virus out of his system, but actually created antibodies that in turn healed everyone else.

Oda is more non-sensical than Rootbeer.

It needs to affect Bonney for them to revert back. Or they eill just revert bsck naturally as the effect begins to weaken/wards off.